|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The platoon finds ___ Vietcong have been blown up along the roadside.
2. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
3. Which of the following is one of the commanders at the company?
(a) Beta 4.
(b) Dragon Six.
(c) Delta Nine.
(d) Alpha 3.
4. How do the soldiers get from the helicopters to the ground?
(a) Step down.
(c) Air lifts.
5. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
6. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
(a) Excessive weaponry.
(b) Land mines.
(c) Commanding officers.
(d) Lack of bathroom facilities.
7. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(a) Rice paddy.
(c) Captured civilians.
8. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
9. Up to this point Downs and his men had spent how many months at the first camp?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
10. Approximately how many men are taken to the new base?
11. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
12. How many hits are made by Downs?
13. What is a Choi-Hoi?
14. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(b) Duc Pho.
15. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. The first base was set up in what type of area?
2. How many Americans are there at the time?
3. Which is not mentioned as being a part of the company at this point?
4. How many men will be put into a platoon during the fighting formation?
5. Where is the headquarters for this particular base?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)