|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not mentioned as being a part of the company at this point?
2. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
3. On what day is the first Vietcong soldier killed by a soldier?
(a) December 1.
(b) November 8.
(c) October 31.
(d) November 15.
4. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
5. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
(b) Village center.
(c) Communications tower.
6. How many days go by before Downs is sent to the next location?
7. What is the name of the base camp?
(a) Hamburger Hill.
(b) Camp 64.
(c) Firebase 3.
(d) Montezuma Mountain.
8. How many helicopters does it take to transport the soldiers?
9. What is the man's military rank?
10. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
11. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
12. What is the name of the watchman on the night patrol?
13. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
14. Which adjective best describes the firepower of the Americans?
15. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
(a) Land mines.
(c) Trip wires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
2. Downs is now a part of the Delta Company and which other battalion?
3. What is the definition of "dink?"
4. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
5. The character is scheduled to fly into which country?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)