|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the next location?
(c) Ho Chi Minh.
(d) Duc Pho.
2. The character is scheduled to fly into which country?
3. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
4. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
5. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Foul pig.
(b) Wretched farmer.
(c) Hairy creature.
(d) Unclean man.
6. What is the name of the Choi-Hoi in this part of the story?
(c) Sun Yi.
(d) Win Gou.
7. What is the name of the watchman on the night patrol?
8. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(b) Captured civilians.
(c) Rice paddy.
9. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
(d) Well organized.
10. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
11. The platoon finds ___ Vietcong have been blown up along the roadside.
12. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
13. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(b) Overland Collective Site.
(c) Outward Commander Section.
(d) Officer Candidate School.
14. During which month is one of the vehicles in the convoy blown up?
15. Which is not among the people centered in the camp to respond to enemy attacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following gets stuck in a rice paddy?
2. Up to this point Downs and his men had spent how many months at the first camp?
3. How many of the Vietcong are killed by the Americans?
4. How do the soldiers get from the helicopters to the ground?
5. The platoons will be stationed approximately how many kilometers apart?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)