|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the base camp?
(a) Montezuma Mountain.
(b) Firebase 3.
(c) Hamburger Hill.
(d) Camp 64.
2. How many of the Vietcong are killed by the Americans?
3. What is the name of the watchman on the night patrol?
4. What is the name of the next location?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(c) Duc Pho.
5. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
6. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
7. In what year does the story begin?
8. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
9. Which of the following is not removed from the helicopter?
(a) Boxes of rations.
(c) Wooden crates.
10. Where were the troops moved to next?
11. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
(a) Land mines.
(b) Lack of bathroom facilities.
(c) Excessive weaponry.
(d) Commanding officers.
12. The patrol goes into an area covered mostly by _____.
(d) Rice paddies.
13. What creature plagues Downs throughout the operation?
(c) Black flies.
14. How many helicopters does it take to transport the soldiers?
15. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
(a) Village center.
(d) Communications tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hits are made by Downs?
2. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
3. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
4. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
5. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)