|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
(b) Crossing herd of cows.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Road block.
2. Downs is now a part of the Delta Company and which other battalion?
(a) The Fire Dragons.
(b) The Golden Dragons.
(c) The Silver Dragons.
(d) The Silent Dragons.
3. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
4. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
5. The patrol goes into an area covered mostly by _____.
(c) Rice paddies.
6. It becomes clear that the infantry does not see eye to eye with the ______ operators.
7. How many men will be put into a platoon during the fighting formation?
8. What type of grass covers most of the area?
9. What is the surname of the main character?
10. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
(b) Trip wires.
(c) Land mines.
11. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
12. How old is the NVA soldier confronted by the group?
13. In what year does the story begin?
14. The first base was set up in what type of area?
15. The soldiers must also erect which of the following:
(b) Medical facility.
(c) Artillery bunker.
(d) Communications antennas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the base camp?
2. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
3. Which is not among the people centered in the camp to respond to enemy attacks?
4. Where were the troops moved to next?
5. Downs shoots what type of animal?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)