|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It becomes clear that the infantry does not see eye to eye with the ______ operators.
2. The soldiers must also erect which of the following:
(a) Artillery bunker.
(b) Medical facility.
(c) Communications antennas.
3. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(b) Overland Collective Site.
(c) Officer Candidate School.
(d) Outward Commander Section.
4. What type of company operates at the base?
5. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
6. Which is not among the people centered in the camp to respond to enemy attacks?
7. What type of grass covers most of the area?
8. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
9. What is the name of the base camp?
(a) Montezuma Mountain.
(b) Firebase 3.
(c) Camp 64.
(d) Hamburger Hill.
10. Downs is now a part of the Delta Company and which other battalion?
(a) The Golden Dragons.
(b) The Silent Dragons.
(c) The Silver Dragons.
(d) The Fire Dragons.
11. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
(c) Air Force.
12. Which of the following is not removed from the helicopter?
(c) Wooden crates.
(d) Boxes of rations.
13. The platoons will be stationed approximately how many kilometers apart?
14. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(a) Captured civilians.
(c) Rice paddy.
15. What brand of motorcycles are used by the South Vietnamese police?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Americans are there at the time?
2. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
3. In what year does the story begin?
4. What is the definition of "dink?"
5. How do the soldiers get from the helicopters to the ground?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)