|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The patrol goes into an area covered mostly by _____.
(d) Rice paddies.
2. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
(a) Well organized.
3. The platoons will be stationed approximately how many kilometers apart?
4. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
5. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(a) Duc Pho.
(b) Ho Chi Minh.
6. What is the man's military rank?
7. The men find which type of land mine in the area?
(b) Bouncing Better.
8. Which word means to avoid duty by feigning illness or injury?
9. The officer is assigned to which division?
10. During which month is one of the vehicles in the convoy blown up?
11. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
(a) Water supply system.
(b) Medical facility.
(c) Command post.
(d) Mess hall.
12. On what day is the first Vietcong soldier killed by a soldier?
(a) October 31.
(b) November 15.
(c) November 8.
(d) December 1.
13. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
14. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
15. Downs is now a part of the Delta Company and which other battalion?
(a) The Silent Dragons.
(b) The Fire Dragons.
(c) The Silver Dragons.
(d) The Golden Dragons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the enemy of American forces?
2. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
3. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
4. What type of plane is used to transport the new soldier?
5. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)