|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the soldiers has to be reprimanded for unprofessional behavior?
2. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(b) Ho Chi Minh.
(c) Duc Pho.
3. What is the name of the watchman on the night patrol?
4. Who is the enemy of American forces?
(a) Korean soldiers.
5. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
6. It becomes clear that the infantry does not see eye to eye with the ______ operators.
7. What is the name of the officer that made the kill?
8. An old woman searches the camp and finds which of the following?
9. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
(a) Lack of bathroom facilities.
(b) Excessive weaponry.
(c) Commanding officers.
(d) Land mines.
10. The soldiers must also erect which of the following:
(b) Medical facility.
(c) Communications antennas.
(d) Artillery bunker.
11. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
12. By chance the soldiers learn that there are numerous _____ in the area.
(a) Dairy farms.
(b) Japanese forces.
(d) Booby traps.
13. Downs shoots what type of animal?
14. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
15. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
(a) Trip wires.
(b) Land mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
2. How many days go by before Downs is sent to the next location?
3. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
4. What type of grass covers most of the area?
5. Which of the following is not removed from the helicopter?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)