|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the next location?
(a) Duc Pho.
(b) Ho Chi Minh.
2. The officer is assigned to which division?
3. What is the man's temporary rank?
4. Which of the following is not typically used to fight in this particular instance?
(a) Foot soldiers.
(b) Aircraft bombers.
(c) Infantry on horseback.
(d) Helicopter gunships.
5. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
6. What creature plagues Downs throughout the operation?
(a) Black flies.
7. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
(a) Land mines.
(b) Trip wires.
8. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
(a) Mess hall.
(b) Water supply system.
(c) Medical facility.
(d) Command post.
9. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
10. Which of the following is not removed from the helicopter?
(a) Wooden crates.
(d) Boxes of rations.
11. Downs shoots what type of animal?
12. The soldiers must also erect which of the following:
(a) Communications antennas.
(b) Medical facility.
(d) Artillery bunker.
13. How do the soldiers get from the helicopters to the ground?
(b) Step down.
(d) Air lifts.
14. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
15. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
(d) Well organized.
Short Answer Questions
1. The unit is divided into how many parts?
2. Downs is now a part of the Delta Company and which other battalion?
3. Where is the headquarters for this particular base?
4. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
5. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)