|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
(a) Medical facility.
(b) Water supply system.
(c) Mess hall.
(d) Command post.
2. How many of the Vietcong are killed by the Americans?
3. The unit is divided into how many parts?
4. What type of plane is used to transport the new soldier?
5. Where were the troops moved to next?
6. The land mine is rigged to release what debilitating item?
(a) Tear Gas.
(d) Broken glass.
7. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
8. What creature plagues Downs throughout the operation?
(c) Black flies.
9. How many hits are made by Downs?
10. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
11. Which man stops to give advice to Downs about the condition of the jungle?
12. The platoon finds ___ Vietcong have been blown up along the roadside.
13. What is the man's temporary rank?
14. Which one of the soldiers has to be reprimanded for unprofessional behavior?
15. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(b) Duc Pho.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of grass covers most of the area?
2. The soldiers must also erect which of the following:
3. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
4. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
5. Which of the following is one of the commanders at the company?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)