|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
2. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
3. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
(d) Air Force.
4. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
5. Where is the headquarters for this particular base?
(c) Duc Pho.
6. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
(d) County Clerk.
7. Which is not among the people centered in the camp to respond to enemy attacks?
8. Which of the following is one of the commanders at the company?
(a) Dragon Six.
(b) Beta 4.
(c) Alpha 3.
(d) Delta Nine.
9. Which of the following is not typically used to fight in this particular instance?
(a) Infantry on horseback.
(b) Helicopter gunships.
(c) Foot soldiers.
(d) Aircraft bombers.
10. What is the name of the base camp?
(a) Firebase 3.
(b) Hamburger Hill.
(c) Camp 64.
(d) Montezuma Mountain.
11. The soldiers must also erect which of the following:
(a) Medical facility.
(c) Communications antennas.
(d) Artillery bunker.
12. What type of vehicle is blown up?
(a) Advance team.
(b) Water tanker.
(c) Weapons transport.
13. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
(a) Car accident.
(b) Road block.
(d) Crossing herd of cows.
14. An old woman searches the camp and finds which of the following?
15. What is a Choi-Hoi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following gets stuck in a rice paddy?
2. What creature plagues Downs throughout the operation?
3. How old is the NVA soldier confronted by the group?
4. Which word means to avoid duty by feigning illness or injury?
5. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)