|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the Vietcong are killed by the Americans?
2. Downs is now a part of the Delta Company and which other battalion?
(a) The Golden Dragons.
(b) The Silent Dragons.
(c) The Silver Dragons.
(d) The Fire Dragons.
3. Where were the troops moved to next?
4. Up to this point Downs and his men had spent how many months at the first camp?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
5. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
6. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
7. The platoons will be stationed approximately how many kilometers apart?
8. The soldiers must also erect which of the following:
(b) Communications antennas.
(c) Medical facility.
(d) Artillery bunker.
9. What is the man's military rank?
10. How do the soldiers get from the helicopters to the ground?
(c) Step down.
(d) Air lifts.
11. The platoon finds ___ Vietcong have been blown up along the roadside.
12. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(a) Duc Pho.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
13. The land mine is rigged to release what debilitating item?
(a) Broken glass.
(c) Tear Gas.
14. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
(d) Well organized.
15. What brand of motorcycles are used by the South Vietnamese police?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not typically used to fight in this particular instance?
2. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
3. Which of the following is not removed from the helicopter?
4. During which month is one of the vehicles in the convoy blown up?
5. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)