|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(c) Duc Pho.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
2. Which one of the soldiers has to be reprimanded for unprofessional behavior?
3. Which of the following gets stuck in a rice paddy?
4. What type of vehicle is blown up?
(a) Water tanker.
(b) Advance team.
(c) Weapons transport.
5. How many Americans are there at the time?
6. Which of the following is not typically used to fight in this particular instance?
(a) Foot soldiers.
(b) Infantry on horseback.
(c) Aircraft bombers.
(d) Helicopter gunships.
7. Approximately how many men are taken to the new base?
8. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(b) Overland Collective Site.
(c) Officer Candidate School.
(d) Outward Commander Section.
9. What is the man's military rank?
10. The character is scheduled to fly into which country?
11. In what year does the story begin?
12. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
13. Who is the enemy of American forces?
(d) Korean soldiers.
14. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
15. What is the name of the base camp?
(a) Hamburger Hill.
(b) Camp 64.
(c) Montezuma Mountain.
(d) Firebase 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
2. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
3. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
4. What is the name of the radio officer?
5. Up to this point Downs and his men had spent how many months at the first camp?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)