|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
2. The platoon finds ___ Vietcong have been blown up along the roadside.
3. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
4. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
5. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
(c) County Clerk.
6. The first base was set up in what type of area?
7. What type of grass covers most of the area?
8. Downs shoots what type of animal?
9. What is the man's temporary rank?
10. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
(b) Well organized.
11. During which month is one of the vehicles in the convoy blown up?
12. What brand of motorcycles are used by the South Vietnamese police?
13. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
14. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
15. Which adjective best describes the firepower of the Americans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature plagues Downs throughout the operation?
2. Which of the following is one of the commanders at the company?
3. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
4. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
5. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)