|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the enemy of American forces?
(a) Korean soldiers.
2. Which man stops to give advice to Downs about the condition of the jungle?
3. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
(c) County Clerk.
4. What is the name of the radio officer?
5. Which one of the soldiers has to be reprimanded for unprofessional behavior?
6. It becomes clear that the infantry does not see eye to eye with the ______ operators.
7. The character is scheduled to fly into which country?
8. How do the soldiers get from the helicopters to the ground?
(b) Air lifts.
(c) Step down.
9. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
10. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
11. Which adjective best describes the firepower of the Americans?
12. How many of the Vietcong are killed by the Americans?
13. Which of the following is not typically used to fight in this particular instance?
(a) Helicopter gunships.
(b) Infantry on horseback.
(c) Aircraft bombers.
(d) Foot soldiers.
14. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
15. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following gets stuck in a rice paddy?
2. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
3. The land mine is rigged to release what debilitating item?
4. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
5. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)