|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the NVA soldier confronted by the group?
2. Approximately how many men are taken to the new base?
3. The men are attacked by an ambush shaped to resemble which letter?
4. How many American soldiers are injured during this particular confrontation?
5. On what day is the first Vietcong soldier killed by a soldier?
(a) November 8.
(b) December 1.
(c) October 31.
(d) November 15.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
2. What word is best used to describe the Army people encountered by Downs at the mess hall?
3. What is the name of the next location?
4. The unit is divided into how many parts?
5. What was often used to help find land mines before they exploded?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)