|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is the first Vietcong soldier killed by a soldier?
(a) October 31.
(b) November 8.
(c) December 1.
(d) November 15.
2. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
(a) Commanding officers.
(b) Lack of bathroom facilities.
(c) Excessive weaponry.
(d) Land mines.
3. It becomes clear that the infantry does not see eye to eye with the ______ operators.
4. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
(a) Road block.
(b) Car accident.
(d) Crossing herd of cows.
5. In what year does the story begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What separates this area from the open ocean?
2. How many of the Vietcong are killed by the Americans?
3. The soldiers were fired upon and injured just outside which city/town?
4. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
5. How many American soldiers are injured during this particular confrontation?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)