|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men find which type of land mine in the area?
(a) Bouncing Better.
2. One of the injuries consists of which of the following:
(a) Shoulder wound.
(b) Lost leg.
(c) Lost arm.
(d) Stomach wound.
3. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
(a) They lie in wait.
(b) Soldiers dressed as villagers.
(d) Night attack.
4. Downs is now a part of the Delta Company and which other battalion?
(a) The Golden Dragons.
(b) The Fire Dragons.
(c) The Silent Dragons.
(d) The Silver Dragons.
5. How many helicopters does it take to transport the soldiers?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Americans are there at the time?
2. How many American soldiers are injured during this particular confrontation?
3. What separates this area from the open ocean?
4. The area is now abandoned but had once been a thriving area for which type of product?
5. Downs wants to leave the area but is ordered to stay by _______.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)