|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
(a) Lack of bathroom facilities.
(b) Land mines.
(c) Commanding officers.
(d) Excessive weaponry.
2. Aircraft from which group flies overhead during the battle?
(a) American military intelligence.
(d) Vietnamese police.
3. How were Downs' parents notified of their son's injuries?
(c) In person.
4. Downs sees a large trailer that belongs to which person?
5. Which one of the soldiers has to be reprimanded for unprofessional behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not mentioned as being a part of the company at this point?
2. Who issues the order to let the men go?
3. When Downs got to the hospital the doctor was angry about which of the following?
4. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
5. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)