|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The patrol is sent out not to fight but to locate:
(a) A new base site.
(c) A place to land a helicopter.
2. What type of land mine is responsible for much of the trouble?
(d) Bouncing Betty.
3. Who is the enemy of American forces?
(b) Korean soldiers.
4. What is the name of the watchman on the night patrol?
5. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Officer Candidate School.
(b) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(c) Overland Collective Site.
(d) Outward Commander Section.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the civilians is a teenager who is shot in the ____.
2. What is the name of the officer that made the kill?
3. How many Americans are accidentally wounded by friendly fire?
4. This section begins with which company engaging in a fierce battle?
5. What is the definition of "dink?"
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)