|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(b) Duc Pho.
2. Which word means to avoid duty by feigning illness or injury?
3. Because Downs managed to capture _____ in the jungle he is given time off from the war.
(b) A suicide bomber.
(c) A village.
4. Two soldiers are hit by a land mine after walking through a _____.
(a) Village hut.
(b) Rice paddy.
5. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men fire upon a dark figure that turns out to be an old woman. Where is the woman shot?
2. Where is the headquarters for this particular base?
3. Which man stops to give advice to Downs about the condition of the jungle?
4. The soldiers must also erect which of the following:
5. How many Vietcong are captured during the ambush?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)