|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Downs begins to question the military's _____ in regards to fighting the enemy.
(b) Common sense.
2. It becomes clear that the infantry does not see eye to eye with the ______ operators.
3. Which officer commands a platoon along with Downs?
4. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
(a) Water supply system.
(b) Command post.
(c) Mess hall.
(d) Medical facility.
5. What brand of motorcycles are used by the South Vietnamese police?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the soldiers becomes isolated from the rest of the platoon?
2. The area is now abandoned but had once been a thriving area for which type of product?
3. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
4. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
5. Which is not mentioned as being a part of the company at this point?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)