|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the base camp?
(a) Firebase 3.
(b) Hamburger Hill.
(c) Montezuma Mountain.
(d) Camp 64.
2. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
(a) Medical facility.
(b) Mess hall.
(c) Water supply system.
(d) Command post.
3. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
(c) Fire ants.
4. Downs shoots what type of animal?
5. How many men are injured by a land mine at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the civilians is a teenager who is shot in the ____.
2. The troops are flown farther north near what large body of water?
3. How is the attacking NVA officer killed?
4. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
5. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)