|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
2. Which one of the soldiers has to be reprimanded for unprofessional behavior?
3. What word is best used to describe the Army people encountered by Downs at the mess hall?
4. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Outward Commander Section.
(b) Overland Collective Site.
(c) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(d) Officer Candidate School.
5. This section begins with which company engaging in a fierce battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
2. The next morning ___ civilians are ordered to surrender.
3. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
4. Where were the troops moved to next?
5. What is the man's military rank?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)