|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
(a) Heimlich maneuver.
(b) Mouth to mouth resuscitation.
2. How many of the civilians get away?
3. How many of the Vietcong are killed by the Americans?
4. The character is scheduled to fly into which country?
5. Who has control of the area?
(d) Downs' platoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Downs had not escaped, he would have been hit with which of the following?
2. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
3. The patrol goes into an area covered mostly by _____.
4. The first base was set up in what type of area?
5. After the remaining Vietcong flee, the Americans discover two _____ concealed in a bunker.
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)