|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to the Bridges, p. 187- 205, Dec 10th to Dec. 30th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the officer that made the kill?
2. Downs wonders why the _____ have to do so little and Downs' platoon works hard to fight.
(a) Medical staff.
(b) Commanding officers.
3. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
(c) Fire ants.
4. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
(a) Communications tower.
(d) Village center.
5. Which word means to avoid duty by feigning illness or injury?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are injured by a land mine at this time?
2. Despite the rugged terrain, the officers manage to _____ the injured men.
3. Which officer commands a platoon along with Downs?
4. Where is the headquarters for this particular base?
5. The platoons will be stationed approximately how many kilometers apart?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)