|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to the Bridges, p. 187- 205, Dec 10th to Dec. 30th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the people search for usable items?
(a) Soldiers' tents.
(b) Refuse pails.
(d) Surrounding fields.
2. The first base was set up in what type of area?
3. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
4. The patrol is sent out not to fight but to locate:
(b) A new base site.
(c) A place to land a helicopter.
5. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(b) Officer Candidate School.
(c) Outward Commander Section.
(d) Overland Collective Site.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the headquarters for this particular base?
2. Downs begins to question the military's _____ in regards to fighting the enemy.
3. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
4. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
5. How many days go by before Downs is sent to the next location?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)