|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to the Bridges, p. 187- 205, Dec 10th to Dec. 30th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
(a) Heimlich maneuver.
(d) Mouth to mouth resuscitation.
2. The patrol is sent out not to fight but to locate:
(a) A new base site.
(c) A place to land a helicopter.
3. How many hits are made by Downs?
4. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
(a) Command post.
(b) Water supply system.
(c) Medical facility.
(d) Mess hall.
5. What is the company's motto?
(a) "Never let them see you sweat."
(b) "Onward and upward!"
(c) "It's a lick!"
(d) "Never say die!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word means to avoid duty by feigning illness or injury?
2. In what year does the story begin?
3. Which man stops to give advice to Downs about the condition of the jungle?
4. Which adjective best describes the firepower of the Americans?
5. Who issues a new plan to Downs via radio?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)