|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to the Bridges, p. 187- 205, Dec 10th to Dec. 30th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
2. Which one of the soldiers has to be reprimanded for unprofessional behavior?
3. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Unclean man.
(b) Wretched farmer.
(c) Foul pig.
(d) Hairy creature.
4. Downs is now a part of the Delta Company and which other battalion?
(a) The Silver Dragons.
(b) The Fire Dragons.
(c) The Golden Dragons.
(d) The Silent Dragons.
5. After the remaining Vietcong flee, the Americans discover two _____ concealed in a bunker.
(a) Crates of weapons.
(d) Topographical maps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
2. During which month is one of the vehicles in the convoy blown up?
3. Which is not among the people centered in the camp to respond to enemy attacks?
4. On what date does the platoon return to the bridge?
5. The officer is assigned to which division?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)