|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to the Bridges, p. 187- 205, Dec 10th to Dec. 30th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The patrol is sent out not to fight but to locate:
(a) A new base site.
(b) A place to land a helicopter.
2. One of the men falls ___ feet and stops breathing.
3. What is a Choi-Hoi?
4. The men are attacked by an ambush shaped to resemble which letter?
5. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
2. Aircraft from which group flies overhead during the battle?
3. How many helicopters does it take to transport the soldiers?
4. Downs decides to take the time off to fly to which location?
5. What is the name of the watchman on the night patrol?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)