|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to the Bridges, p. 187- 205, Dec 10th to Dec. 30th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Foul pig.
(b) Hairy creature.
(c) Wretched farmer.
(d) Unclean man.
2. Which officer commands a platoon along with Downs?
3. Downs accidentally steps on what type of a trap?
4. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
5. Back at the camp Sells orders Downs to hike _____ kilometers south of the bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a funny scene Downs decides to assist a man who has been in an accident with a _____.
2. What is the name of the man that took over for RTO Mann?
3. Where were the troops moved to next?
4. How many hits are made by Downs?
5. What word is best used to describe the Army people encountered by Downs at the mess hall?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)