|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of company operates at the base?
2. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
3. How many hits are made by Downs?
4. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Officer Candidate School.
(b) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(c) Overland Collective Site.
(d) Outward Commander Section.
5. What type of vehicle is blown up?
(a) Advance team.
(c) Water tanker.
(d) Weapons transport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of the main character?
2. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
3. Which of the following gets stuck in a rice paddy?
4. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
5. The platoons will be stationed approximately how many kilometers apart?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)