|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
(b) Land mines.
(d) Trip wires.
2. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
(a) Commanding officers.
(b) Lack of bathroom facilities.
(c) Land mines.
(d) Excessive weaponry.
3. The officer is assigned to which division?
4. What is a Choi-Hoi?
5. Which of the following gets stuck in a rice paddy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
2. Which of the following is not removed from the helicopter?
3. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
4. The patrol goes into an area covered mostly by _____.
5. How many Americans are there at the time?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)