|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hits are made by Downs?
2. Which of the following is not removed from the helicopter?
(b) Wooden crates.
(d) Boxes of rations.
3. Approximately how many men are taken to the new base?
4. Where were the troops moved to next?
5. Which of the following gets stuck in a rice paddy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the definition of "dink?"
2. How many Americans are there at the time?
3. What is the name of the radio officer?
4. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
5. Which word means to avoid duty by feigning illness or injury?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)