|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
(a) Car accident.
(b) Road block.
(c) Crossing herd of cows.
2. What is the surname of the main character?
3. What is the name of the base camp?
(a) Montezuma Mountain.
(b) Hamburger Hill.
(c) Camp 64.
(d) Firebase 3.
4. What is the company's motto?
(a) "Never let them see you sweat."
(b) "It's a lick!"
(c) "Onward and upward!"
(d) "Never say die!"
5. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man stops to give advice to Downs about the condition of the jungle?
2. The unit is divided into how many parts?
3. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
4. How many helicopters does it take to transport the soldiers?
5. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)