|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hits are made by Downs?
2. Which word means to avoid duty by feigning illness or injury?
3. Approximately how many men are taken to the new base?
4. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
5. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
(a) Excessive weaponry.
(b) Lack of bathroom facilities.
(c) Land mines.
(d) Commanding officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The platoon finds ___ Vietcong have been blown up along the roadside.
2. What is the name of the next location?
3. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
4. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
5. What is the name of the Choi-Hoi in this part of the story?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)