|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Up to this point Downs and his men had spent how many months at the first camp?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
2. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
3. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
(a) Mess hall.
(b) Water supply system.
(c) Medical facility.
(d) Command post.
4. What is the name of the watchman on the night patrol?
5. How many men will be put into a platoon during the fighting formation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
2. What is the man's military rank?
3. How many of the Vietcong are killed by the Americans?
4. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
5. During which month is one of the vehicles in the convoy blown up?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)