|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Hairy creature.
(b) Wretched farmer.
(c) Foul pig.
(d) Unclean man.
2. What type of vehicle is blown up?
(a) Advance team.
(b) Weapons transport.
(d) Water tanker.
3. The land mine is rigged to release what debilitating item?
(b) Broken glass.
(c) Tear Gas.
4. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(c) Duc Pho.
5. The unit is divided into how many parts?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men will be put into a platoon during the fighting formation?
2. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
3. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
4. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
5. Which word means to avoid duty by feigning illness or injury?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)