|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the soldiers get from the helicopters to the ground?
(a) Step down.
(d) Air lifts.
2. Which is not mentioned as being a part of the company at this point?
3. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
4. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
5. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Foul pig.
(b) Hairy creature.
(c) Wretched farmer.
(d) Unclean man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Downs is now a part of the Delta Company and which other battalion?
2. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
3. Who is the enemy of American forces?
4. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
5. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)