|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the headquarters for this particular base?
(b) Duc Pho.
2. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Outward Commander Section.
(b) Officer Candidate School.
(c) Overland Collective Site.
(d) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
3. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
4. The land mine is rigged to release what debilitating item?
(a) Broken glass.
(d) Tear Gas.
5. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Crossing herd of cows.
(d) Road block.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle is blown up?
2. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
3. Approximately how many men are taken to the new base?
4. Which adjective best describes the firepower of the Americans?
5. What brand of motorcycles are used by the South Vietnamese police?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)