|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
(a) Night attack.
(b) Soldiers dressed as villagers.
(c) They lie in wait.
2. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(b) Rice paddy.
(c) Captured civilians.
3. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
4. What is the name of the Choi-Hoi in this part of the story?
(b) Win Gou.
(c) Sun Yi.
5. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(c) Duc Pho.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Up to this point Downs and his men had spent how many months at the first camp?
2. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
3. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
4. Which man stops to give advice to Downs about the condition of the jungle?
5. How old is the NVA soldier confronted by the group?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)