|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
2. Where were the troops moved to next?
3. Where is the headquarters for this particular base?
(a) Duc Pho.
4. Men must do extra work to create which of the following:
(a) Mess hall.
(b) Water supply system.
(c) Command post.
(d) Medical facility.
5. What type of grass covers most of the area?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of the main character?
2. What is the name of the Choi-Hoi in this part of the story?
3. Up to this point Downs and his men had spent how many months at the first camp?
4. The land mine is rigged to release what debilitating item?
5. During which month is one of the vehicles in the convoy blown up?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)