|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men find which type of land mine in the area?
(d) Bouncing Better.
2. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
3. Up to this point Downs and his men had spent how many months at the first camp?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 1 month.
4. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
5. How old is the NVA soldier confronted by the group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not typically used to fight in this particular instance?
2. Where were the troops moved to next?
3. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
4. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
5. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)