|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The officer is assigned to which division?
2. The character is scheduled to fly into which country?
3. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
4. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
(b) Well organized.
5. Which is not mentioned as being a part of the company at this point?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word means to avoid duty by feigning illness or injury?
2. The land mine is rigged to release what debilitating item?
3. During which month is one of the vehicles in the convoy blown up?
4. Which of the following gets stuck in a rice paddy?
5. What is the definition of "dink?"
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)