|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of company operates at the base?
2. What is the company's motto?
(a) "Onward and upward!"
(b) "Never let them see you sweat."
(c) "Never say die!"
(d) "It's a lick!"
3. The platoons will be stationed approximately how many kilometers apart?
4. Which word means to avoid duty by feigning illness or injury?
5. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
2. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
3. What is a Choi-Hoi?
4. The men find which type of land mine in the area?
5. Who is the enemy of American forces?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)