|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Officer Candidate School.
(b) Overland Collective Site.
(c) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(d) Outward Commander Section.
2. Which of the following is not removed from the helicopter?
(b) Wooden crates.
(d) Boxes of rations.
3. The officer is assigned to which division?
4. What is the name of the watchman on the night patrol?
5. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days go by before Downs is sent to the next location?
2. What is the company's motto?
3. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
4. What type of grass covers most of the area?
5. What brand of motorcycles are used by the South Vietnamese police?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)