|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An old woman searches the camp and finds which of the following?
2. Which adjective best describes the firepower of the Americans?
3. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(a) Duc Pho.
(c) Ho Chi Minh.
4. How many Americans are there at the time?
5. How many hits are made by Downs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
2. What is the company's motto?
3. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
4. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
5. Which of the following is one of the commanders at the company?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)