|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
2. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
3. The soldiers must also erect which of the following:
(a) Artillery bunker.
(c) Medical facility.
(d) Communications antennas.
4. The land mine is rigged to release what debilitating item?
(b) Broken glass.
(c) Tear Gas.
5. What is the surname of the main character?
Short Answer Questions
1. The platoons will be stationed approximately how many kilometers apart?
2. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
3. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
4. Where were the troops moved to next?
5. Up to this point Downs and his men had spent how many months at the first camp?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)