|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many helicopters does it take to transport the soldiers?
2. How do the soldiers get from the helicopters to the ground?
(a) Step down.
(d) Air lifts.
3. The unit is divided into how many parts?
4. Which man stops to give advice to Downs about the condition of the jungle?
5. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(a) Captured civilians.
(b) Rice paddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. An old woman searches the camp and finds which of the following?
2. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
3. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
4. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
5. The platoon finds ___ Vietcong have been blown up along the roadside.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)