|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, P. 99-139, Nov. 4th to Nov. 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldiers must also erect which of the following:
(a) Communications antennas.
(b) Medical facility.
(d) Artillery bunker.
2. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
(a) They lie in wait.
(b) Soldiers dressed as villagers.
(c) Night attack.
3. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
(b) Village center.
(d) Communications tower.
4. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(a) Rice paddy.
(b) Captured civilians.
5. How many helicopters does it take to transport the soldiers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the definition of "dink?"
2. Which is not among the people centered in the camp to respond to enemy attacks?
3. What is the name of the Choi-Hoi in this part of the story?
4. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
5. By chance the soldiers learn that there are numerous _____ in the area.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)