|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The officer is assigned to which division?
2. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Officer Candidate School.
(b) Outward Commander Section.
(c) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(d) Overland Collective Site.
3. The patrol goes into an area covered mostly by _____.
(c) Rice paddies.
4. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
(a) Car accident.
(c) Road block.
(d) Crossing herd of cows.
5. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the radio officer?
2. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
3. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
4. Downs shoots what type of animal?
5. The men find which type of land mine in the area?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)