|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The officer is assigned to which division?
2. What is the company's motto?
(a) "Onward and upward!"
(b) "Never let them see you sweat."
(c) "Never say die!"
(d) "It's a lick!"
3. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(a) Rice paddy.
(d) Captured civilians.
4. The character is scheduled to fly into which country?
5. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
(b) Trip wires.
(d) Land mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. By chance the soldiers learn that there are numerous _____ in the area.
2. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
3. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
4. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
5. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)