|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the main character?
2. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
3. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
4. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
(c) Air Force.
5. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
(a) Trip wires.
(c) Land mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
2. An old woman searches the camp and finds which of the following?
3. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
4. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
5. The officer is assigned to which division?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)