|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(b) Rice paddy.
(d) Captured civilians.
2. Downs shoots what type of animal?
3. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
4. The officer is assigned to which division?
5. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Officer Candidate School.
(b) Overland Collective Site.
(c) Outward Commander Section.
(d) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The character is scheduled to fly into which country?
2. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
3. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
4. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
5. What is the man's temporary rank?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)