|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
2. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Overland Collective Site.
(b) Outward Commander Section.
(c) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(d) Officer Candidate School.
3. The character is scheduled to fly into which country?
4. What is the man's temporary rank?
5. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
(d) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
2. What is the definition of "dink?"
3. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
4. During which month is one of the vehicles in the convoy blown up?
5. What is the name of the radio officer?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)