|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, p. 15-62, Sept. 8th to Oct. 5th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's military rank?
2. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
3. What type of plane is used to transport the new soldier?
4. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
5. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Outward Commander Section.
(b) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(c) Overland Collective Site.
(d) Officer Candidate School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of company operates at the base?
2. What is the name of the radio officer?
3. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
4. The character is scheduled to fly into which country?
5. The officer is assigned to which division?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)