|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, p. 15-62, Sept. 8th to Oct. 5th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the enemy of American forces?
(c) Korean soldiers.
2. What is the surname of the main character?
3. What is the man's military rank?
4. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Officer Candidate School.
(b) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(c) Outward Commander Section.
(d) Overland Collective Site.
5. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Wretched farmer.
(b) Foul pig.
(c) Unclean man.
(d) Hairy creature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
2. How many days go by before Downs is sent to the next location?
3. What is the name of the next location?
4. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
5. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)