|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, p. 15-62, Sept. 8th to Oct. 5th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Wretched farmer.
(b) Unclean man.
(c) Hairy creature.
(d) Foul pig.
2. What is the name of the base camp?
(a) Camp 64.
(b) Montezuma Mountain.
(c) Hamburger Hill.
(d) Firebase 3.
3. What is the name of the radio officer?
4. In what year does the story begin?
5. What type of company operates at the base?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
2. What is the man's military rank?
3. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
4. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
5. The unit is divided into how many parts?
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)