|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, p. 15-62, Sept. 8th to Oct. 5th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
2. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Unclean man.
(b) Hairy creature.
(c) Wretched farmer.
(d) Foul pig.
3. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
(a) Land mines.
(b) Excessive weaponry.
(c) Commanding officers.
(d) Lack of bathroom facilities.
4. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Officer Candidate School.
(b) Overland Collective Site.
(c) Outward Commander Section.
(d) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
5. What type of plane is used to transport the new soldier?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's temporary rank?
2. What is the name of the base camp?
3. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
4. What is the man's military rank?
5. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)