|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, p. 15-62, Sept. 8th to Oct. 5th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Unclean man.
(b) Wretched farmer.
(c) Hairy creature.
(d) Foul pig.
2. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(d) Duc Pho.
3. How many days go by before Downs is sent to the next location?
4. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
5. What type of plane is used to transport the new soldier?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the story begin?
2. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
3. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
4. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
5. What is the man's military rank?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)