|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, p. 15-62, Sept. 8th to Oct. 5th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The officer is assigned to which division?
2. Which is not mentioned as being a part of the company at this point?
3. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
4. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Wretched farmer.
(b) Hairy creature.
(c) Unclean man.
(d) Foul pig.
5. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
Short Answer Questions
1. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
2. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
3. In what year does the story begin?
4. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
5. What is the surname of the main character?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)