|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, p. 15-62, Sept. 8th to Oct. 5th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Officer Candidate School.
(b) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(c) Outward Commander Section.
(d) Overland Collective Site.
2. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
3. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(a) Captured civilians.
(c) Rice paddy.
4. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
5. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
2. Which of the following is one of the commanders at the company?
3. What is the man's military rank?
4. What is the name of the next location?
5. In what year does the story begin?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)