|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Up to this point Downs and his men had spent how many months at the first camp?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 month.
2. The bridge previously guarded by the men is located on which highway?
(a) Highway 6.
(b) Highway 9.
(c) Highway 3.
(d) Highway 1.
3. Despite the rugged terrain, the officers manage to _____ the injured men.
4. The plan entails going to a local ____ to ambush the Vietcong.
5. On what date does the platoon return to the bridge?
(a) December 22nd.
(b) December 25th.
(c) December 21st.
(d) December 23rd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the soldiers becomes isolated from the rest of the platoon?
2. Downs decides to take the time off to fly to which location?
3. What does Downs do to pass the time?
4. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
5. What is the definition of "dink?"
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)