|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are in the platoon at this time?
2. The bridge previously guarded by the men is located on which highway?
(a) Highway 6.
(b) Highway 9.
(c) Highway 1.
(d) Highway 3.
3. What is the company's motto?
(a) "Never let them see you sweat."
(b) "It's a lick!"
(c) "Never say die!"
(d) "Onward and upward!"
4. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
5. How do the soldiers get from the helicopters to the ground?
(a) Air lifts.
(b) Step down.
Short Answer Questions
1. The items are from which country?
2. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
3. How many of the civilians get away?
4. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
5. One of the injuries consists of which of the following:
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)