|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not among the people centered in the camp to respond to enemy attacks?
2. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
(a) Heimlich maneuver.
(b) Mouth to mouth resuscitation.
3. Which of the following is not typically used to fight in this particular instance?
(a) Foot soldiers.
(b) Aircraft bombers.
(c) Infantry on horseback.
(d) Helicopter gunships.
4. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Wretched farmer.
(b) Unclean man.
(c) Foul pig.
(d) Hairy creature.
5. What type of plane is used to transport the new soldier?
Short Answer Questions
1. Downs begins to question the military's _____ in regards to fighting the enemy.
2. What type of vehicle is blown up?
3. Downs and his platoon return to which camp?
4. How many of the Vietcong are killed by the Americans?
5. How many men are in the platoon at this time?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)