|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the NVA soldier confronted by the group?
2. Which one of the soldiers has to be reprimanded for unprofessional behavior?
3. How many men will be put into a platoon during the fighting formation?
4. What type of grass covers most of the area?
5. Which of the following is not typically used to fight in this particular instance?
(a) Infantry on horseback.
(b) Helicopter gunships.
(c) Aircraft bombers.
(d) Foot soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
2. One of the men falls ___ feet and stops breathing.
3. The platoon finds ___ Vietcong have been blown up along the roadside.
4. After the remaining Vietcong flee, the Americans discover two _____ concealed in a bunker.
5. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)