|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the enemy of American forces?
(b) Korean soldiers.
2. One of the civilians is a teenager who is shot in the ____.
3. How is the attacking NVA officer killed?
4. Which is not among the people centered in the camp to respond to enemy attacks?
5. How many men will be put into a platoon during the fighting formation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item seems to be most valuable to the people?
2. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
3. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
4. The officer is assigned to which division?
5. In what year does the story begin?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)