|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is the first Vietcong soldier killed by a soldier?
(a) November 15.
(b) December 1.
(c) November 8.
(d) October 31.
2. How many hits are made by Downs?
3. Downs decides to take the time off to fly to which location?
(a) Ha Nam.
(c) Duc Pho.
(d) Hai Phong.
4. Two soldiers are hit by a land mine after walking through a _____.
(a) Village hut.
(c) Rice paddy.
5. How many American soldiers are injured during this particular confrontation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
2. What is the definition of "dink?"
3. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
4. Where do the people search for usable items?
5. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)