|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plane is used to transport the new soldier?
2. Up to this point Downs and his men had spent how many months at the first camp?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
3. Downs begins to question the military's _____ in regards to fighting the enemy.
(a) Common sense.
4. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Officer Candidate School.
(b) Outward Commander Section.
(c) Overland Collective Site.
(d) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
5. Downs begins to think about going to ____ school.
(b) Officer training.
(c) Heavy weapons training.
(d) Military intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the remaining Vietcong flee, the Americans discover two _____ concealed in a bunker.
2. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
3. Which adjective best describes the firepower of the Americans?
4. The platoon finds ___ Vietcong have been blown up along the roadside.
5. The men fire upon a dark figure that turns out to be an old woman. Where is the woman shot?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)