|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has control of the area?
(a) Downs' platoon.
2. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(a) Captured civilians.
(b) Rice paddy.
3. What brand of motorcycles are used by the South Vietnamese police?
4. The troops are flown farther north near what large body of water?
(a) Gulf of Tonkin.
(b) Mekong River.
(c) South China Sea.
(d) Red River Delta.
5. What is the company's motto?
(a) "Onward and upward!"
(b) "Never say die!"
(c) "It's a lick!"
(d) "Never let them see you sweat."
Short Answer Questions
1. The plan entails going to a local ____ to ambush the Vietcong.
2. If Downs had not escaped, he would have been hit with which of the following?
3. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
4. How many men are in the platoon at this time?
5. Despite the rugged terrain, the officers manage to _____ the injured men.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)