|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By chance the soldiers learn that there are numerous _____ in the area.
(a) Booby traps.
(c) Japanese forces.
(d) Dairy farms.
2. Downs and his platoon return to which camp?
(a) Cho-Hui firebase.
(b) Base Camp Montezuma.
(c) Riverside command station.
(d) Firebase Pleiku.
3. The troops are flown farther north near what large body of water?
(a) South China Sea.
(b) Red River Delta.
(c) Mekong River.
(d) Gulf of Tonkin.
4. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
5. What approximate age is the man in the bunker?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the story begin?
2. What is the name of the base camp?
3. What is a Choi-Hoi?
4. During which month is one of the vehicles in the convoy blown up?
5. The platoon ends up in an area referred to as a _____ zone.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)