|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldiers must also erect which of the following:
(a) Communications antennas.
(b) Medical facility.
(c) Artillery bunker.
2. How many men are discovered during the first patrol?
3. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Unclean man.
(b) Wretched farmer.
(c) Hairy creature.
(d) Foul pig.
4. The land mine is rigged to release what debilitating item?
(c) Tear Gas.
(d) Broken glass.
5. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are in the platoon at this time?
2. What unfortunate incident happens to Downs when he must face an enemy.
3. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
4. What separates this area from the open ocean?
5. How many of the civilians get away?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)