|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the enemy of American forces?
(b) Korean soldiers.
2. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
(a) County Clerk.
3. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(d) Duc Pho.
4. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
5. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
(a) Land mines.
(c) Trip wires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Choi-Hoi in this part of the story?
2. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
3. The officer is assigned to which division?
4. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
5. It becomes clear that the infantry does not see eye to eye with the ______ operators.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)