|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the NVA soldier confronted by the group?
2. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
(a) Excessive weaponry.
(b) Commanding officers.
(c) Lack of bathroom facilities.
(d) Land mines.
3. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(b) Ho Chi Minh.
(d) Duc Pho.
4. What brand of motorcycles are used by the South Vietnamese police?
5. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Wretched farmer.
(b) Foul pig.
(c) Hairy creature.
(d) Unclean man.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
2. The men find which type of land mine in the area?
3. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
4. The platoon finds ___ Vietcong have been blown up along the roadside.
5. It becomes clear that the infantry does not see eye to eye with the ______ operators.
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)