|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
2. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
(d) County Clerk.
3. The patrol goes into an area covered mostly by _____.
(a) Rice paddies.
4. By chance the soldiers learn that there are numerous _____ in the area.
(a) Dairy farms.
(b) Japanese forces.
(d) Booby traps.
5. What is the name of the Choi-Hoi in this part of the story?
(a) Sun Yi.
(c) Win Gou.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
2. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
3. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
4. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
5. The unit is divided into how many parts?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)