|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
2. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
(d) Well organized.
3. What type of company operates at the base?
4. What is the company's motto?
(a) "It's a lick!"
(b) "Never let them see you sweat."
(c) "Never say die!"
(d) "Onward and upward!"
5. How many Americans are there at the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the next location?
2. The patrol goes into an area covered mostly by _____.
3. What is the name of the radio officer?
4. The men find which type of land mine in the area?
5. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)