|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
2. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Officer Candidate School.
(b) Outward Commander Section.
(c) Overland Collective Site.
(d) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
3. Which is not mentioned as being a part of the company at this point?
4. What is the name of the watchman on the night patrol?
5. An old woman searches the camp and finds which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
2. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
3. What type of vehicle is blown up?
4. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
5. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)