|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the base camp?
(a) Montezuma Mountain.
(b) Firebase 3.
(c) Camp 64.
(d) Hamburger Hill.
2. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
3. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Outward Commander Section.
(b) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(c) Overland Collective Site.
(d) Officer Candidate School.
4. In what year does the story begin?
5. What is the name of the radio officer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
2. What brand of motorcycles are used by the South Vietnamese police?
3. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
4. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
5. How many days go by before Downs is sent to the next location?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)