|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(a) Captured civilians.
(d) Rice paddy.
2. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Outward Commander Section.
(b) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(c) Officer Candidate School.
(d) Overland Collective Site.
3. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
4. What is the name of the watchman on the night patrol?
5. Downs shoots what type of animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the Vietcong are killed by the Americans?
2. How many hits are made by Downs?
3. What is the name of the Choi-Hoi in this part of the story?
4. What is the surname of the main character?
5. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)