|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
(a) Land mines.
(c) Trip wires.
2. In what year does the story begin?
3. How many days go by before Downs is sent to the next location?
4. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(a) Captured civilians.
(b) Rice paddy.
5. The land mine is rigged to release what debilitating item?
(c) Broken glass.
(d) Tear Gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the definition of "dink?"
2. How many hits are made by Downs?
3. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
4. How old is the NVA soldier confronted by the group?
5. What is the surname of the main character?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)