|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
2. Which is not mentioned as being a part of the company at this point?
3. The officer is assigned to which division?
4. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Wretched farmer.
(b) Foul pig.
(c) Unclean man.
(d) Hairy creature.
5. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the next location?
2. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
3. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
4. What is the man's military rank?
5. In what year does the story begin?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)