|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bridges, P 62- 95, Oct 5th to Nov. 2nd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
2. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
3. How many Americans are there at the time?
4. By chance the soldiers learn that there are numerous _____ in the area.
(a) Dairy farms.
(c) Japanese forces.
(d) Booby traps.
5. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men find which type of land mine in the area?
2. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
3. It becomes clear that the infantry does not see eye to eye with the ______ operators.
4. The land mine is rigged to release what debilitating item?
5. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)