|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, p. 140- 184, Nov 15th to Dec 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By chance the soldiers learn that there are numerous _____ in the area.
(a) Dairy farms.
(c) Booby traps.
(d) Japanese forces.
2. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
3. How many Americans are there at the time?
4. Which of the following is not removed from the helicopter?
(c) Wooden crates.
(d) Boxes of rations.
5. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
2. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
3. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
4. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
5. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)