|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, p. 140- 184, Nov 15th to Dec 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(b) Overland Collective Site.
(c) Outward Commander Section.
(d) Officer Candidate School.
2. How is Downs spared from being caught and killed?
(a) The trap fails.
(b) An aide pulls Downs away.
(c) An officer shoots the trap operator.
(d) Downs jumps out of the way.
3. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
4. What is the company's motto?
(a) "It's a lick!"
(b) "Never say die!"
(c) "Never let them see you sweat."
(d) "Onward and upward!"
5. How old is the NVA soldier confronted by the group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Aircraft from which group flies overhead during the battle?
2. What is the name of the base camp?
3. What is the name of the officer that made the kill?
4. One of the men falls ___ feet and stops breathing.
5. What is the man's military rank?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)