|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, p. 140- 184, Nov 15th to Dec 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the remaining Vietcong flee, the Americans discover two _____ concealed in a bunker.
(a) Topographical maps.
(b) Crates of weapons.
2. Because the enemy knows the standard operation plan of the American troops, they often execute which technique to fight off the soldiers?
(a) Soldiers dressed as villagers.
(b) Night attack.
(d) They lie in wait.
3. Which adjective best describes the firepower of the Americans?
4. What creature plagues Downs throughout the operation?
(d) Black flies.
5. The platoon decides to stop by two _____.
(a) Wrecked Jeeps.
(b) Rice paddies.
(d) Tree stumps.
Short Answer Questions
1. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
2. The soldiers are often greeted by which of the following?
3. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
4. The items are from which country?
5. How do the soldiers get from the helicopters to the ground?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)