|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, p. 140- 184, Nov 15th to Dec 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
(a) Land mines.
(b) Lack of bathroom facilities.
(c) Commanding officers.
(d) Excessive weaponry.
2. Up to this point Downs and his men had spent how many months at the first camp?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 4 months.
3. During which month is one of the vehicles in the convoy blown up?
4. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
(d) Fire ants.
5. Which of the following gets stuck in a rice paddy?
Short Answer Questions
1. By chance the soldiers learn that there are numerous _____ in the area.
2. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
3. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
4. What is the man's temporary rank?
5. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)