|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, p. 140- 184, Nov 15th to Dec 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the soldiers has to be reprimanded for unprofessional behavior?
2. The officer is assigned to which division?
3. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
4. It becomes clear that the infantry does not see eye to eye with the ______ operators.
5. By chance the soldiers learn that there are numerous _____ in the area.
(a) Booby traps.
(b) Dairy farms.
(c) Japanese forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many American soldiers are injured during this particular confrontation?
2. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
3. Which adjective best describes the firepower of the Americans?
4. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
5. How old is the NVA soldier confronted by the group?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)