|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, p. 140- 184, Nov 15th to Dec 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
(a) Fire ants.
2. If Downs had not escaped, he would have been hit with which of the following?
(b) Tree limb.
3. Who serves as the point man on the next patrol?
4. What is the company's motto?
(a) "Onward and upward!"
(b) "Never let them see you sweat."
(c) "It's a lick!"
(d) "Never say die!"
5. Where were the troops moved to next?
Short Answer Questions
1. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
2. The patrol goes into an area covered mostly by _____.
3. What is the definition of "dink?"
4. Which adjective best describes the firepower of the Americans?
5. What brand of motorcycles are used by the South Vietnamese police?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)