|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, p. 140- 184, Nov 15th to Dec 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Unclean man.
(b) Hairy creature.
(c) Wretched farmer.
(d) Foul pig.
2. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
(a) Land mines.
(b) Commanding officers.
(c) Lack of bathroom facilities.
(d) Excessive weaponry.
3. How many hits are made by Downs?
4. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
(b) Well organized.
5. The unit is divided into how many parts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not among the people centered in the camp to respond to enemy attacks?
2. Which officer commands a platoon along with Downs?
3. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
4. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
5. Where is the headquarters for this particular base?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)