|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, p. 140- 184, Nov 15th to Dec 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
2. The patrol is sent out not to fight but to locate:
(a) A new base site.
(b) A place to land a helicopter.
3. The first base was set up in what type of area?
4. Which officer commands a platoon along with Downs?
5. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
(c) Land mines.
(d) Trip wires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not typically used to fight in this particular instance?
2. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
3. What is the name of the watchman on the night patrol?
4. What is the name of the next location?
5. On what day is the first Vietcong soldier killed by a soldier?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)