|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, p. 140- 184, Nov 15th to Dec 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the troops moved to next?
2. Which of the following is to be guarded by the company?
(b) Rice paddy.
(d) Captured civilians.
3. Which word means to avoid duty by feigning illness or injury?
4. How many helicopters does it take to transport the soldiers?
5. What is the code number used to identify Downs?
Short Answer Questions
1. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
2. The platoons will be stationed approximately how many kilometers apart?
3. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
4. How old is the NVA soldier confronted by the group?
5. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)