|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, p. 140- 184, Nov 15th to Dec 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Overland Collective Site.
(b) Officer Candidate School.
(c) Outward Commander Section.
(d) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
2. An old woman searches the camp and finds which of the following?
3. What is the name of the acting commander at the camp?
4. The platoon decides to stop by two _____.
(b) Tree stumps.
(c) Rice paddies.
(d) Wrecked Jeeps.
5. On what day is the first Vietcong soldier killed by a soldier?
(a) November 8.
(b) November 15.
(c) October 31.
(d) December 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of company operates at the base?
2. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
3. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
4. What creature plagues Downs throughout the operation?
5. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)