|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, p. 140- 184, Nov 15th to Dec 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
(b) Heimlich maneuver.
(d) Mouth to mouth resuscitation.
2. What type of vehicle is blown up?
(a) Weapons transport.
(b) Advance team.
(c) Water tanker.
3. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
4. It becomes clear that the infantry does not see eye to eye with the ______ operators.
5. The soldiers must also erect which of the following:
(a) Artillery bunker.
(c) Medical facility.
(d) Communications antennas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
2. Despite the rugged terrain, the officers manage to _____ the injured men.
3. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
4. Aircraft from which group flies overhead during the battle?
5. What is the name of the base camp?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)