|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jungle, p. 140- 184, Nov 15th to Dec 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
(a) Car accident.
(b) Crossing herd of cows.
(c) Road block.
2. Which man stops to give advice to Downs about the condition of the jungle?
3. How many Americans are there at the time?
4. Vietnam used to be a _____ colony.
5. Which word best describes the area in which Downs is stationed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Downs is concerned by the presence of which of the following?
2. Downs shoots what type of animal?
3. Which word means to avoid duty by feigning illness or injury?
4. Which officer commands a platoon along with Downs?
5. One of the men falls ___ feet and stops breathing.
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)