|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The patrol is sent out not to fight but to locate:
(b) A new base site.
(d) A place to land a helicopter.
2. Who serves as the point man on the next patrol?
3. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
(b) County Clerk.
4. What type of vehicle is blown up?
(a) Advance team.
(c) Weapons transport.
(d) Water tanker.
5. During which month is one of the vehicles in the convoy blown up?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the remaining Vietcong flee, the Americans discover two _____ concealed in a bunker.
2. The platoon finds ___ Vietcong have been blown up along the roadside.
3. By chance the soldiers learn that there are numerous _____ in the area.
4. Downs shoots what type of animal?
5. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)