|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The troops are flown farther north near what large body of water?
(a) Gulf of Tonkin.
(b) Mekong River.
(c) South China Sea.
(d) Red River Delta.
2. How old is the NVA soldier confronted by the group?
3. The patrol is sent out not to fight but to locate:
(a) A place to land a helicopter.
(d) A new base site.
4. What items are taken when the soldiers search the huts?
5. The men fire upon a dark figure that turns out to be an old woman. Where is the woman shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
2. How many American soldiers are injured during this particular confrontation?
3. One of the men falls ___ feet and stops breathing.
4. As they descend from the top of the mountain many men are attacked by which of the following:
5. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)