|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
(c) Well organized.
2. How many men are injured by a land mine at this time?
3. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
4. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
5. Which of the following is not at least slightly injured in the blast?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the civilians is a teenager who is shot in the ____.
2. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
3. Which of the following gets stuck in a rice paddy?
4. What brand of motorcycles are used by the South Vietnamese police?
5. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)