|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
(b) Road block.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Crossing herd of cows.
2. An American is wounded in which area of his body?
3. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
(a) Communications tower.
(d) Village center.
4. Which of the soldiers becomes isolated from the rest of the platoon?
5. How is Downs spared from being caught and killed?
(a) An aide pulls Downs away.
(b) The trap fails.
(c) Downs jumps out of the way.
(d) An officer shoots the trap operator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
2. What approximate age is the man in the bunker?
3. What is a Choi-Hoi?
4. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
5. How many Americans are there at the time?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)