|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What items are taken when the soldiers search the huts?
2. The soldier manages to dive behind a ____ to keep from being shot.
(a) Overturned Jeep.
3. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
4. How is Downs spared from being caught and killed?
(a) The trap fails.
(b) Downs jumps out of the way.
(c) An aide pulls Downs away.
(d) An officer shoots the trap operator.
5. How many of the Vietcong are killed by the Americans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
2. One of the men falls ___ feet and stops breathing.
3. If Downs had not escaped, he would have been hit with which of the following?
4. How many of the civilians get away?
5. What types of patrols are sent out by Downs?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)