|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two soldiers are hit by a land mine after walking through a _____.
(c) Rice paddy.
(d) Village hut.
2. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
(c) Heimlich maneuver.
(d) Mouth to mouth resuscitation.
3. How many of the Vietcong are killed by the Americans?
4. After the remaining Vietcong flee, the Americans discover two _____ concealed in a bunker.
(b) Topographical maps.
(d) Crates of weapons.
5. How many men are injured by a land mine at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the civilians is a teenager who is shot in the ____.
2. The platoon ends up in an area referred to as a _____ zone.
3. Who wants to execute the men in the bunker?
4. Aircraft from which group flies overhead during the battle?
5. Who shoots at the soldier?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)