|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
(c) Trip wires.
(d) Land mines.
2. A soldier goes into a bunker to find how many men?
3. What is the rank of the officer Downs refers to as being "nasty?"
4. People attempting to cross the bridge are stopped by a _____.
(a) Road block.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Crossing herd of cows.
5. How many men are sent out in the first patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the watchman on the night patrol?
2. The platoon decides to stop by two _____.
3. During the patrol how many Vietcong are confronted in the region?
4. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
5. The patrol is sent out not to fight but to locate:
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)