|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
2. How many Americans are there at the time?
3. Which group is quickly executed?
4. Who shoots at the soldier?
(b) Vietcong officer.
(c) NVA soldier.
(d) Old woman.
5. Who has control of the area?
(d) Downs' platoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the remaining Vietcong flee, the Americans discover two _____ concealed in a bunker.
2. Downs wants to leave the area but is ordered to stay by _______.
3. What is another name used for the Army of South Vietnam?
4. Who issues the order to let the men go?
5. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)