|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Downs shoots what type of animal?
2. How many hits are made by Downs?
3. The patrol is sent out not to fight but to locate:
(a) A place to land a helicopter.
(b) A new base site.
4. By chance the soldiers learn that there are numerous _____ in the area.
(a) Dairy farms.
(b) Japanese forces.
(d) Booby traps.
5. The platoon decides to stop by two _____.
(a) Wrecked Jeeps.
(b) Rice paddies.
(c) Tree stumps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to execute the men in the bunker?
2. What is the name of the Choi-Hoi in this part of the story?
3. What unfortunate incident happens to Downs when he must face an enemy.
4. The animal had been accidentally setting off ____ which could have been very dangerous to the soldiers.
5. Downs wants to leave the area but is ordered to stay by _______.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)