|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
2. After the remaining Vietcong flee, the Americans discover two _____ concealed in a bunker.
(b) Topographical maps.
(d) Crates of weapons.
3. Soldiers fight constantly to gain control of which of the following?
(a) Communications tower.
(b) Village center.
4. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
(a) Heimlich maneuver.
(c) Mouth to mouth resuscitation.
5. If Downs had not escaped, he would have been hit with which of the following?
(c) Tree limb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group is quickly executed?
2. The soldier manages to dive behind a ____ to keep from being shot.
3. How many American soldiers are injured during this particular confrontation?
4. One of the men falls ___ feet and stops breathing.
5. What approximate age is the man in the bunker?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)