|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through North to Tam Ky, P. 211-237.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many American soldiers are injured during this particular confrontation?
2. By chance the soldiers learn that there are numerous _____ in the area.
(a) Dairy farms.
(b) Japanese forces.
(d) Booby traps.
3. The men fire upon a dark figure that turns out to be an old woman. Where is the woman shot?
4. What emergency procedure is performed to attempt to save the man's life?
(a) Mouth to mouth resuscitation.
(d) Heimlich maneuver.
5. How is the attacking NVA officer killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which government office is held by one of the Vietnamese civilians?
2. Which emotion best describes the attitude of the patrol despite their recent successes?
3. A soldier goes into a bunker to find how many men?
4. One of the injuries consists of which of the following:
5. Downs' platoon is split into how many parts?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)