The Bridges, p. 15-62, Sept. 8th to Oct. 5th
1. What is the surname of the main character?
2. What is the man's military rank?
3. The character belongs to which branch of the military?
(c) Air Force.
4. The character is scheduled to fly into which country?
5. In what year does the story begin?
6. What is referred to using the acronym OCS?
(a) Officer Candidate School.
(b) Outgoing Congo Soldiers.
(c) Outward Commander Section.
(d) Overland Collective Site.
7. The officer is assigned to which division?
8. The base for the division is based in which town/city?
(a) Duc Pho.
(b) Ho Chi Minh.
9. What is the nickname used for the local residents?
10. What is the definition of "dink?"
(a) Unclean man.
(b) Foul pig.
(c) Wretched farmer.
(d) Hairy creature.
11. How many days go by before Downs is sent to the next location?
This section contains 2,733 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)