|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
2. To whom does Anita say it is a shame that they had to put clothes back on?
3. Why does Richard pick Anita up and move her away from the bedroom door in Chapter 26?
4. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
5. Who does Jean-Claude bite at the end of Chapter 25?
Essay Topic 1
In an essay, explain how author Laurell K. Hamilton establishes Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 2
In an essay, distinguish Richard from Marcus. How are they similar? What are their major differences?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the significance of the title The Killing Dance. How does the author develop the significance of the title?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)