|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Anita say her hair is?
2. All of the following people can bond together to form a triumvirate, except for who?
3. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
4. When Richard asks Anita if she had intimate relations with Jean-Claude, what does she say?
5. Who does Anita say she's going to call to see if they know how to put vampires back in their coffins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita discover inside the small hallway Jean-Claude instructs Anita to look down?
2. What is Dominic's response to Anita asking if he can help her put the vampires back the way they were? Why does Anita have a problem with his answer?
3. Describe Jean-Claude's new bathroom. What is Anita's reaction to it?
4. For what does Edward need Jean-Claude's permission in the beginning of Chapter 34?
5. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
6. What does Cassandra do in Chapter 41 that impresses Anita?
7. In what form will Richard and Marcus fight?
8. Does Anita think she is beautiful? Explain.
9. Describe Richard's plan to overthrow Marcus.
10. What is Anita's response to Jean-Claude asking "Did you raise all of Nikolaos's old cemetery"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In an essay, explain how author Laurell K. Hamilton establishes Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the significance of the title The Killing Dance. How does the author develop the significance of the title?
Essay Topic 3
In an essay, explain the meaning and function of a foil character. Based on your definition, choose a character from The Killing Dance that would be considered a foil character and explain how this character is a foil.
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)