|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
2. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
3. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
4. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
5. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the significance of the title The Killing Dance. How does the author develop the significance of the title?
Essay Topic 2
Choose a character in the novel who is morally ambiguous and plays a pivotal role in The Killing Dance. Explain how the character can be viewed as morally ambiguous and why his or her moral ambiguity is significant to the work as a whole.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the literary techniques the author uses to describe to develop the plot of The Killing Dance.
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)