Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
2. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
3. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
4. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
5. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
In an essay, distinguish Richard from Marcus. How are they similar? What are their major differences?
In an essay, identify the point of view used in The Killing Dance and the effectiveness of this point of view to the overall novel.
Analyze the literary techniques the author uses to describe to develop the plot of The Killing Dance.
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)