Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
2. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
3. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
4. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
5. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
Discuss and analyze the use of foreshadowing in a particular chapter. Explain the effectiveness of this foreshadowing for the events to come in the novel.
Explore the issue of vampirism, and explain how it contributes to the understanding of the novel as a whole.
In a detailed essay, discuss the theme of man versus self that is established in the novel The Killing Dance.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)