|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of scar is on Jean-Claude's back?
2. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
3. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
4. What organ does Richard pull out of Marcus?
5. Who is Judith?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita discover inside the small hallway Jean-Claude instructs Anita to look down?
2. What does Anita feel as she points her gun at Jason at the end of Chapter 27?
3. Explain how Richard mends Jason's wounds. Whose blood does Jason need to drink and why?
4. Describe Richard's plan to overthrow Marcus.
5. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
6. What does Anita mean when she tells Richard, "Stop leaking all over me"?
7. Describe Jean-Claude's new bathroom. What is Anita's reaction to it?
8. Why is Anita at the hospital in Chapter 20?
9. Explain what has happened to Anita in the beginning of Chapter 33.
10. What is Anita's response to Jean-Claude asking "Did you raise all of Nikolaos's old cemetery"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In an essay, distinguish Richard from Marcus. How are they similar? What are their major differences?
Essay Topic 2
Identify and analyze the genre of The Killing Dance. Use specific examples from the text that exemplify the genre.
Essay Topic 3
Choose a character in the novel who is morally ambiguous and plays a pivotal role in The Killing Dance. Explain how the character can be viewed as morally ambiguous and why his or her moral ambiguity is significant to the work as a whole.
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)