|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "They're all mine. When night falls, they will be yours again, but their empty shells are mine."?
2. Whose head does Anita shoot during the fight?
3. According to Anita, what would Richard and Marcus use to kill each other?
4. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
5. What color does Anita say her hair is?
Essay Topic 1
In an essay, distinguish Richard from Marcus. How are they similar? What are their major differences?
Essay Topic 2
In an essay, analyze the main conflict of the novel and discuss the moral and ethical implications for at least three characters in the novel.
Essay Topic 3
In The Killing Dance, identify a character who is alienated from society and show how that character's alienation reveals the surrounding society's assumptions or moral values.
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)