|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
2. Anita details in Chapter 27 that Richard stands in the middle of the room, a ________ held at arm's length above his head.
3. Who says, "There are moments when honor is all that is left"?
4. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
5. How did Magnus die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Anita in the beginning of Chapter 42? How did she get there?
2. Why are the zombies Anita raises are in less than perfect form?
3. When was the last time Anita was in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned?
4. In what form will Richard and Marcus fight?
5. What promise does Richard ask Anita to keep in Chapter 37?
6. What does Anita mean when she tells Richard, "Stop leaking all over me"?
7. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
8. According to Anita, why would a hate group such as HAV kill Robert?
9. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
10. What does Anita discover inside the small hallway Jean-Claude instructs Anita to look down?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast at least three different supernatural beings found within The Killing Dance.
Essay Topic 2
Explore the issue of vampirism, and explain how it contributes to the understanding of the novel as a whole.
Essay Topic 3
Choose a character in the novel who is morally ambiguous and plays a pivotal role in The Killing Dance. Explain how the character can be viewed as morally ambiguous and why his or her moral ambiguity is significant to the work as a whole.
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)