Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
2. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
3. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
4. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
5. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
Essay Topic 1
In The Killing Dance, identify a character who is alienated from society and show how that character's alienation reveals the surrounding society's assumptions or moral values.
Essay Topic 2
In an essay, explain the meaning and function of a foil character. Based on your definition, choose a character from The Killing Dance that would be considered a foil character and explain how this character is a foil.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and analyze the use of foreshadowing in a particular chapter. Explain the effectiveness of this foreshadowing for the events to come in the novel.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)