Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
2. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
3. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
4. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
5. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
Essay Topic 1
Select a character from The Killing Dance who can be considered a villain. In a well-organized essay, analyze the nature of the character's villainy and show how it enhances meaning in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Identify and analyze the genre of The Killing Dance. Use specific examples from the text that exemplify the genre.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the significance of the title The Killing Dance. How does the author develop the significance of the title?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)