Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
2. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
3. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
4. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
5. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
Essay Topic 1
In an essay, explain how author Laurell K. Hamilton establishes Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Choose a character in the novel who is morally ambiguous and plays a pivotal role in The Killing Dance. Explain how the character can be viewed as morally ambiguous and why his or her moral ambiguity is significant to the work as a whole.
Essay Topic 3
Choose a character from The Killing Dance whose mind is being pulled in conflicting directions by two compelling desires, ambitions, obligations, or influences. Identify each of the two conflicting forces and explain how this conflict with one character illuminates the meaning of the work as a whole.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)