|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
2. Who does Jean-Claude bite at the end of Chapter 25?
3. Who is Richard's lupa?
4. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
5. What color does Anita say fits her mood in the beginning of Chapter 41?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Anita in the beginning of Chapter 42? How did she get there?
2. What does Anita mean when she tells Richard, "Stop leaking all over me"?
3. Who does Anita eventually have sexual relations with? Does this surprise you? Explain.
4. Explain what has happened to Anita in the beginning of Chapter 33.
5. What does Anita discover inside the small hallway Jean-Claude instructs Anita to look down?
6. What does Cassandra do in Chapter 41 that impresses Anita?
7. What is the Circus of the Damned?
8. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
9. What is Dominic's response to Anita asking if he can help her put the vampires back the way they were? Why does Anita have a problem with his answer?
10. Does Anita think she is beautiful? Explain.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the literary techniques the author uses to describe to develop the plot of The Killing Dance.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast at least three different supernatural beings found within The Killing Dance.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and analyze the use of foreshadowing in a particular chapter. Explain the effectiveness of this foreshadowing for the events to come in the novel.
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)