Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
2. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
3. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
4. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
5. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
Choose a character in the novel who is morally ambiguous and plays a pivotal role in The Killing Dance. Explain how the character can be viewed as morally ambiguous and why his or her moral ambiguity is significant to the work as a whole.
Explore the issue of vampirism, and explain how it contributes to the understanding of the novel as a whole.
In an essay, explain how author Laurell K. Hamilton establishes Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship throughout the novel.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)