|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
2. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
3. What organ does Richard pull out of Marcus?
4. Raina reveals that ________ was a plant from the very beginning.
5. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the relevance of the setting to the mood, the tone, and the overall meaning of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay in which you discuss how a character in The Killing Dance seeks to gain power over others. Be sure to demonstrate how the author uses this power struggle to enhance the meaning of the novel.
Essay Topic 3
In an essay, distinguish Richard from Marcus. How are they similar? What are their major differences?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)