|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
2. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
3. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
4. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
5. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
Short Essay Questions
1. When did Christine first meet Anita?
2. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
3. In Chapter 12, when does Edward believe another assassin will try to kill Anita?
4. Why does Stephen wake Anita up in Chapter 9?
5. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
6. Describe Richard's house.
7. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
8. Describe the interview room Anita is in in Chapter 4.
9. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
10. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In an essay, explain how author Laurell K. Hamilton establishes Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Describe and analyze the nature of a betrayal found within The Killing Dance. Show how this betrayal contributes to the meaning of the work as a whole.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast at least three different supernatural beings found within The Killing Dance.
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)