|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was Edward offered to kill Anita within 24 hours?
2. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
3. Who is Jean-Claude's newest wolf?
4. Who interrupts Cassandra and Anita's conversation in Chapter 15?
5. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
Short Essay Questions
1. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
2. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
3. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
4. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
5. Why does Anita agree to keep her date with Jean-Claude?
6. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
7. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
8. How does one become wolf king? What is another word for wolf king?
9. In Chapter 12, when does Edward believe another assassin will try to kill Anita?
10. Why does Anita have Stephen stay in her room instead of moving into Richard's room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In an essay, explain how author Laurell K. Hamilton establishes Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 2
In an essay, distinguish Richard from Marcus. How are they similar? What are their major differences?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast at least three different supernatural beings found within The Killing Dance.
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)