|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Anita to marry her in Chapter 3?
2. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
3. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
4. How old is Liv?
5. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stephen call and leave a message on Richard's phone?
2. Why does Edward call Anita while she is at Catherine's dinner party?
3. What does Jason do for Jean-Claude nightly?
4. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
5. Why is Rafael called to the meeting at Richard's house?
6. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
7. Why does Stephen wake Anita up in Chapter 9?
8. Why won't Marcus kill Richard for rescuing Stephen?
9. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
10. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In an essay, identify the point of view used in The Killing Dance and the effectiveness of this point of view to the overall novel.
Essay Topic 2
In an essay, explain the meaning and function of a foil character. Based on your definition, choose a character from The Killing Dance that would be considered a foil character and explain how this character is a foil.
Essay Topic 3
Identify and analyze the genre of The Killing Dance. Use specific examples from the text that exemplify the genre.
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)