|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
2. How old is Liv?
3. According to Richard, most shapeshifters ________ when they change back to human form.
4. What form of being is Christine?
5. Richard agrees to kill ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anita have Stephen stay in her room instead of moving into Richard's room?
2. How does Anita know there was someone in her apartment in Chapter 3?
3. Why does Stephen wake Anita up in Chapter 9?
4. What does Jason do for Jean-Claude nightly?
5. Why is Rafael called to the meeting at Richard's house?
6. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
7. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
8. In Chapter 12, when does Edward believe another assassin will try to kill Anita?
9. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
10. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe and analyze the nature of a betrayal found within The Killing Dance. Show how this betrayal contributes to the meaning of the work as a whole.
Essay Topic 2
Select a character from The Killing Dance who can be considered a villain. In a well-organized essay, analyze the nature of the character's villainy and show how it enhances meaning in the novel.
Essay Topic 3
In an essay, explain how author Laurell K. Hamilton establishes Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship throughout the novel.
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)