|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
2. What is Edward searching Jean-Claude's limo for?
3. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
4. Anita states that if a shapeshifter gets killed, it's ________, but if a normal person gets killed, it's ________.
5. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stephen call and leave a message on Richard's phone?
2. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
3. Why does Anita ask Liv to leave her alone in Chapter 16?
4. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
5. Why is Anita dating Jean-Claude?
6. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
7. Why does Edward call Anita while she is at Catherine's dinner party?
8. What is Damian doing at Danse Macabre that is illegal?
9. Describe the interview room Anita is in in Chapter 4.
10. How does one become wolf king? What is another word for wolf king?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the relevance of the setting to the mood, the tone, and the overall meaning of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Describe and analyze the nature of a betrayal found within The Killing Dance. Show how this betrayal contributes to the meaning of the work as a whole.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the significance of the title The Killing Dance. How does the author develop the significance of the title?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)