|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
2. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
3. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
4. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
5. What form of being is Richard Zeeman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Edward call Anita while she is at Catherine's dinner party?
2. Describe the interview room Anita is in in Chapter 4.
3. Describe the partial change Richard does for Anita.
4. Why does Stephen call and leave a message on Richard's phone?
5. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
6. How does one become wolf king? What is another word for wolf king?
7. When did Christine first meet Anita?
8. Why won't Marcus kill Richard for rescuing Stephen?
9. How does Anita know there was someone in her apartment in Chapter 3?
10. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the significance of the title The Killing Dance. How does the author develop the significance of the title?
Essay Topic 2
In The Killing Dance, identify a character who is alienated from society and show how that character's alienation reveals the surrounding society's assumptions or moral values.
Essay Topic 3
In an essay, distinguish Richard from Marcus. How are they similar? What are their major differences?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)