|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Richard, most shapeshifters ________ when they change back to human form.
2. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the manager of the club?
3. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
4. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
5. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Anita know there was someone in her apartment in Chapter 3?
2. Describe the interview room Anita is in in Chapter 4.
3. According to Anita, what are Richard Zeeman's only two faults?
4. In Chapter 12, when does Edward believe another assassin will try to kill Anita?
5. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
6. Why does Anita ask Liv to leave her alone in Chapter 16?
7. Why does Richard always stop before killing someone?
8. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
9. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
10. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the literary techniques the author uses to describe to develop the plot of The Killing Dance.
Essay Topic 2
In an essay, explain how author Laurell K. Hamilton establishes Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Select a character from The Killing Dance who can be considered a villain. In a well-organized essay, analyze the nature of the character's villainy and show how it enhances meaning in the novel.
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)