|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
2. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
3. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
4. What form of being is Richard Zeeman?
5. Who is Anita's bodyguard at the club?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 12, when does Edward believe another assassin will try to kill Anita?
2. Describe Richard's house.
3. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
4. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
5. Why does Stephen call and leave a message on Richard's phone?
6. According to Anita, what are Richard Zeeman's only two faults?
7. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
8. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
9. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
10. Why does Anita agree to keep her date with Jean-Claude?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay in which you discuss how a character in The Killing Dance seeks to gain power over others. Be sure to demonstrate how the author uses this power struggle to enhance the meaning of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the significance of the title The Killing Dance. How does the author develop the significance of the title?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the literary techniques the author uses to describe to develop the plot of The Killing Dance.
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)