|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
2. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
3. Marcus will go to war with all the following shapeshifters, except for which?
4. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
5. Edward was the epitome of ________ breeding.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
2. Why is Rafael called to the meeting at Richard's house?
3. Why does Stephen call and leave a message on Richard's phone?
4. Why does Anita not want the media to know she is dating Jean-Claude?
5. Describe the partial change Richard does for Anita.
6. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
7. In Chapter 12, when does Edward believe another assassin will try to kill Anita?
8. Why does Anita agree to keep her date with Jean-Claude?
9. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
10. According to Anita, what are Richard Zeeman's only two faults?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In The Killing Dance, identify a character who is alienated from society and show how that character's alienation reveals the surrounding society's assumptions or moral values.
Essay Topic 2
Describe and analyze the nature of a betrayal found within The Killing Dance. Show how this betrayal contributes to the meaning of the work as a whole.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast at least three different supernatural beings found within The Killing Dance.
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)