|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Raina's mate?
2. What color is Richard's bedroom?
3. What is Edward searching Jean-Claude's limo for?
4. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
5. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anita ask Liv to leave her alone in Chapter 16?
2. Describe the interview room Anita is in in Chapter 4.
3. Why won't Marcus kill Richard for rescuing Stephen?
4. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
5. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
6. Why does Anita agree to keep her date with Jean-Claude?
7. Why does Stephen call and leave a message on Richard's phone?
8. Why does Anita have Stephen stay in her room instead of moving into Richard's room?
9. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
10. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay in which you discuss how a character in The Killing Dance seeks to gain power over others. Be sure to demonstrate how the author uses this power struggle to enhance the meaning of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the relevance of the setting to the mood, the tone, and the overall meaning of the novel.
Essay Topic 3
In The Killing Dance, identify a character who is alienated from society and show how that character's alienation reveals the surrounding society's assumptions or moral values.
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)