|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the murder victim in Chapter 18 pinned down?
2. Marcus will go to war with all the following shapeshifters, except for which?
3. What is a Freki?
4. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
5. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does one become wolf king? What is another word for wolf king?
2. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
3. What does Anita mean when she tells Richard, "Stop leaking all over me"?
4. What does Anita discover inside the small hallway Jean-Claude instructs Anita to look down?
5. What is the Circus of the Damned?
6. Describe Richard's house.
7. What promise does Richard ask Anita to keep in Chapter 37?
8. Explain what has happened to Anita in the beginning of Chapter 33.
9. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
10. In what form will Richard and Marcus fight?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the literary techniques the author uses to describe to develop the plot of The Killing Dance.
Essay Topic 2
In a detailed essay, discuss the theme of man versus self that is established in the novel The Killing Dance.
Essay Topic 3
In an essay, identify the point of view used in The Killing Dance and the effectiveness of this point of view to the overall novel.
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)