|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
2. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
3. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
4. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
5. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Damian doing at Danse Macabre that is illegal?
2. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
3. According to Anita, what are Richard Zeeman's only two faults?
4. Why does Stephen wake Anita up in Chapter 9?
5. Describe the interview room Anita is in in Chapter 4.
6. Why does Stephen call and leave a message on Richard's phone?
7. Why is Anita dating Jean-Claude?
8. Why does Anita have Stephen stay in her room instead of moving into Richard's room?
9. Why does Edward call Anita while she is at Catherine's dinner party?
10. Why does Richard always stop before killing someone?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify and analyze the genre of The Killing Dance. Use specific examples from the text that exemplify the genre.
Essay Topic 2
In an essay, identify the point of view used in The Killing Dance and the effectiveness of this point of view to the overall novel.
Essay Topic 3
Describe and analyze the nature of a betrayal found within The Killing Dance. Show how this betrayal contributes to the meaning of the work as a whole.
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)