|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
(a) Buries him.
(b) Brings him back to life.
(c) Burns him.
(d) Eats him.
2. Who throws Jason into the wall at the Circus of the Damned?
3. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
(a) A bed/ceiling fan.
(b) A door/wallpaper.
4. Who gets to choose the form that Marcus and Richard will fight in?
(a) It's a coin toss.
5. From who does a werewolf need to get permission from before they can enter a new territory?
(a) The mayor of the new territory.
(b) The president of the pack.
(c) The local council.
(d) The local pack leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Anita in Chapter 40, ________ is a much harder beast to kill.
2. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
3. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
4. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
5. What organ does Richard pull out of Marcus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
2. What does Anita feel as she points her gun at Jason at the end of Chapter 27?
3. What promise does Richard ask Anita to keep in Chapter 37?
4. Explain how Richard mends Jason's wounds. Whose blood does Jason need to drink and why?
5. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
6. In what form will Richard and Marcus fight?
7. What does Anita discover inside the small hallway Jean-Claude instructs Anita to look down?
8. Describe the ritual Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard perform together. What is the outcome of this ritual?
9. What is Dominic's response to Anita asking if he can help her put the vampires back the way they were? Why does Anita have a problem with his answer?
10. What is the Circus of the Damned?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)