|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lupanar?
(a) The werewolves meeting grounds.
(b) The werewolves place of power.
(c) The werewolves mating ritual.
(d) The werewolves burial grounds.
2. From who does a werewolf need to get permission from before they can enter a new territory?
(a) The local council.
(b) The mayor of the new territory.
(c) The local pack leader.
(d) The president of the pack.
3. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
4. The lukoi call sex ________.
(a) Kakahiaka .
(d) The killing dance.
5. What is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "It is a dance I do not wish to begin"?
(a) Anita replacing the dead.
(b) Anita trying to raise the dead.
(c) Anita trying to kill Sabin.
(d) Anita trying to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Telling a vampire's ________ is one of Anita's talents.
2. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
3. What does Anita need in order to raise the dead?
4. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
5. What problem does Dominic ask Anita for help with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Jean-Claude's new bathroom. What is Anita's reaction to it?
2. In what form will Richard and Marcus fight?
3. Explain how Richard mends Jason's wounds. Whose blood does Jason need to drink and why?
4. Why are all the coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned identical?
5. Describe Richard's plan to overthrow Marcus.
6. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
7. What promise does Richard ask Anita to keep in Chapter 37?
8. What does Anita mean when she tells Richard, "Stop leaking all over me"?
9. What does Anita feel as she points her gun at Jason at the end of Chapter 27?
10. Does Anita think she is beautiful? Explain.
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)