|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Cassandra say she is helping Raina?
(a) Because she is Raina's wolf.
(b) Because she is related to Raina.
(c) Because she is Sabin's wolf.
(d) Because she owes Raina a favor.
2. In the fight between Richard and Marcus, what is considered cheating?
(a) Using silver knives.
(b) Receiving help.
(c) Using garlic.
(d) Using silver bullets.
3. Anita assumes that Robert's death is a message for whom?
4. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
(a) Detective Greeley.
(b) Detective Dolph.
(c) Detective Reynolds.
(d) Detective Stoff.
5. What color does Anita say fits her mood in the beginning of Chapter 41?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
2. Who states, "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection, the other bodyguards will make fun of me"?
3. What changed in Jean-Claude's bedroom from the last time Anita was in there?
4. Whose head does Anita shoot during the fight?
5. Whose power is going through Anita's in Chapter 36?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dominic's response to Anita asking if he can help her put the vampires back the way they were? Why does Anita have a problem with his answer?
2. Why are all the coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned identical?
3. Describe Jean-Claude's new bathroom. What is Anita's reaction to it?
4. What does Anita feel as she points her gun at Jason at the end of Chapter 27?
5. Explain how Richard mends Jason's wounds. Whose blood does Jason need to drink and why?
6. What is the Circus of the Damned?
7. According to Anita, why would a hate group such as HAV kill Robert?
8. What promise does Richard ask Anita to keep in Chapter 37?
9. Describe the ritual Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard perform together. What is the outcome of this ritual?
10. When was the last time Anita was in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)