|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
2. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
3. According to Anita in Chapter 40, ________ is a much harder beast to kill.
(c) True love.
4. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
5. Who is Judith?
(a) Anita's bestfriend.
(b) Anita's stepmother.
(c) Anita's sister.
(d) Anita's coworker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Magnus die?
2. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
3. What type of scar is on Jean-Claude's back?
4. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
5. What does Cassandra do to Anita at the end of Chapter 41?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are all the coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned identical?
2. What is the Circus of the Damned?
3. Why is Anita at the hospital in Chapter 20?
4. Describe the outfit Jean-Claude has Anita put on in Chapter 35.
5. In what form will Richard and Marcus fight?
6. Describe the ritual Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard perform together. What is the outcome of this ritual?
7. Why does Edward call Anita in Chapter 20? Where does he tell Anita to go?
8. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
9. Why are the zombies Anita raises are in less than perfect form?
10. Why is Anita crying in Chapter 38?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)