|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Anita say her hair is?
2. Who asks, "If Anita didn't believe she could raise the dead during daylight hours, then how did she do it?"
3. Dominic states that lycanthropy is referred to as a _______.
4. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
5. Who does Anita want to feed off her in Chapter 30.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
2. All of the following people can bond together to form a triumvirate, except for who?
3. Anita describes Jean-Claude's body like it was carved ________, every muscle, every curve of his body pale and perfect.
4. Where does Richard shapeshift in Chapter 38?
5. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dominic's response to Anita asking if he can help her put the vampires back the way they were? Why does Anita have a problem with his answer?
2. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
3. Does Anita think she is beautiful? Explain.
4. Describe Jean-Claude's new bathroom. What is Anita's reaction to it?
5. Who does Anita eventually have sexual relations with? Does this surprise you? Explain.
6. Why is Anita crying in Chapter 38?
7. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
8. What is the Circus of the Damned?
9. What is Anita's response to Jean-Claude asking "Did you raise all of Nikolaos's old cemetery"?
10. Describe the outfit Jean-Claude has Anita put on in Chapter 35.
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)