|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Serephina's mortal servant?
(b) Magnus Bouvier.
(c) Willie McCoy.
2. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
3. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
4. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
5. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Cassandra say she is helping Raina?
2. Whose power is going through Anita's in Chapter 36?
3. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
4. Who says, "Welcome, Richard, Anita. Welcome to our family"?
5. Anita assumes that Robert's death is a message for whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anita's response to Jean-Claude asking "Did you raise all of Nikolaos's old cemetery"?
2. Why does Edward call Anita in Chapter 20? Where does he tell Anita to go?
3. Describe Richard's plan to overthrow Marcus.
4. Why are all the coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned identical?
5. Who does Anita eventually have sexual relations with? Does this surprise you? Explain.
6. Why is Anita crying in Chapter 38?
7. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
8. Where is Anita in the beginning of Chapter 42? How did she get there?
9. Explain how Richard mends Jason's wounds. Whose blood does Jason need to drink and why?
10. Why is Anita at the hospital in Chapter 20?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)