|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard mend Jason's wounds?
(a) Richard licks Jason's wounds.
(b) Richard glues Jason's wounds.
(c) Richard stitches Jason's wounds.
(d) Richard bandages Jason's wounds.
2. Who is Harley?
(a) Cassandra's backup.
(b) Edward's backup.
(c) Dominic's backup.
(d) Sabin's backup.
3. Who meets Anita back at the Circus of the Damned after the fight?
4. Who does Anita say she's going to call to see if they know how to put vampires back in their coffins?
5. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
(a) A door/wallpaper.
(d) A bed/ceiling fan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, "If Anita didn't believe she could raise the dead during daylight hours, then how did she do it?"
2. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
3. How did Magnus die?
4. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
5. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Jean-Claude's new bathroom. What is Anita's reaction to it?
2. What does Cassandra do in Chapter 41 that impresses Anita?
3. Does Anita think she is beautiful? Explain.
4. Who does Anita eventually have sexual relations with? Does this surprise you? Explain.
5. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
6. Describe Richard's plan to overthrow Marcus.
7. What does Anita discover inside the small hallway Jean-Claude instructs Anita to look down?
8. Where is Anita in the beginning of Chapter 42? How did she get there?
9. What does Anita feel as she points her gun at Jason at the end of Chapter 27?
10. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)