|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who states, "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection, the other bodyguards will make fun of me"?
2. Where does Jean-Claude go after having intimate relations with Anita?
(a) To his coffin.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) To visit Richard.
(d) To visit Sabin.
3. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
(a) A spell.
(b) A warlock.
(c) A live body.
(d) A dead body.
4. What is the lupanar?
(a) The werewolves burial grounds.
(b) The werewolves place of power.
(c) The werewolves mating ritual.
(d) The werewolves meeting grounds.
5. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
2. What is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "It is a dance I do not wish to begin"?
3. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
4. Who is Judith?
5. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Anita eventually have sexual relations with? Does this surprise you? Explain.
2. Why are all the coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned identical?
3. Describe Richard's plan to overthrow Marcus.
4. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
5. Describe the outfit Jean-Claude has Anita put on in Chapter 35.
6. What promise does Richard ask Anita to keep in Chapter 37?
7. Describe the ritual Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard perform together. What is the outcome of this ritual?
8. In what form will Richard and Marcus fight?
9. Why are the zombies Anita raises are in less than perfect form?
10. What is Dominic's response to Anita asking if he can help her put the vampires back the way they were? Why does Anita have a problem with his answer?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)