|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Anita in Chapter 40, ________ is a much harder beast to kill.
(c) True love.
2. How does Richard mend Jason's wounds?
(a) Richard stitches Jason's wounds.
(b) Richard licks Jason's wounds.
(c) Richard glues Jason's wounds.
(d) Richard bandages Jason's wounds.
3. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
(a) Buries him.
(b) Burns him.
(c) Brings him back to life.
(d) Eats him.
4. All of the following people can bond together to form a triumvirate, except for who?
5. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
2. What color does Anita say her hair is?
3. In the fight between Richard and Marcus, what is considered cheating?
4. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
5. What is the lupanar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what has happened to Anita in the beginning of Chapter 33.
2. Why does Edward call Anita in Chapter 20? Where does he tell Anita to go?
3. What does Anita mean when she tells Richard, "Stop leaking all over me"?
4. Why are all the coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned identical?
5. Describe the ritual Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard perform together. What is the outcome of this ritual?
6. Why is Anita crying in Chapter 38?
7. Explain how Richard mends Jason's wounds. Whose blood does Jason need to drink and why?
8. In what form will Richard and Marcus fight?
9. What is the Circus of the Damned?
10. When was the last time Anita was in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)