|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
2. Who throws Jason into the wall at the Circus of the Damned?
3. What is the one thing that Anita states at the end of Chapter 38 that she could always depend on?
4. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
5. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anita tell Cassandra is to blame for Jean-Claude's bedroom being destroyed?
2. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
3. Raina reveals that ________ was a plant from the very beginning.
4. Anita assumes that Robert's death is a message for whom?
5. What does Cassandra do to Anita at the end of Chapter 41?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Anita at the hospital in Chapter 20?
2. Who does Anita eventually have sexual relations with? Does this surprise you? Explain.
3. When was the last time Anita was in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned?
4. Why are the zombies Anita raises are in less than perfect form?
5. Describe Richard's plan to overthrow Marcus.
6. What promise does Richard ask Anita to keep in Chapter 37?
7. What is Dominic's response to Anita asking if he can help her put the vampires back the way they were? Why does Anita have a problem with his answer?
8. Explain how Richard mends Jason's wounds. Whose blood does Jason need to drink and why?
9. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
10. What does Anita mean when she tells Richard, "Stop leaking all over me"?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)