|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominic states that lycanthropy is referred to as a _______.
2. What type of scar is on Jean-Claude's back?
3. The lukoi call sex ________.
(a) The killing dance.
(c) Kakahiaka .
4. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
5. For what reason does Cassandra say she is helping Raina?
(a) Because she is Sabin's wolf.
(b) Because she is related to Raina.
(c) Because she is Raina's wolf.
(d) Because she owes Raina a favor.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following people can bond together to form a triumvirate, except for who?
2. Anita details in Chapter 27 that Richard stands in the middle of the room, a ________ held at arm's length above his head.
3. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
4. What is the lupanar?
5. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the zombies Anita raises are in less than perfect form?
2. Why is Anita crying in Chapter 38?
3. When was the last time Anita was in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned?
4. What does Anita feel as she points her gun at Jason at the end of Chapter 27?
5. In what form will Richard and Marcus fight?
6. What does Cassandra do in Chapter 41 that impresses Anita?
7. Describe Jean-Claude's new bathroom. What is Anita's reaction to it?
8. What promise does Richard ask Anita to keep in Chapter 37?
9. Explain what has happened to Anita in the beginning of Chapter 33.
10. According to Anita, why would a hate group such as HAV kill Robert?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)