|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jean-Claude bite at the end of Chapter 25?
2. Who says, "They're all mine. When night falls, they will be yours again, but their empty shells are mine."?
3. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
(a) Buries him.
(b) Burns him.
(c) Brings him back to life.
(d) Eats him.
4. Anita details in Chapter 27 that Richard stands in the middle of the room, a ________ held at arm's length above his head.
5. What is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "It is a dance I do not wish to begin"?
(a) Anita trying to kill Sabin.
(b) Anita replacing the dead.
(c) Anita trying to kill him.
(d) Anita trying to raise the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
2. Who meets Anita back at the Circus of the Damned after the fight?
3. According to Dominic, when can one raise zombies?
4. Who does Anita want to feed off her in Chapter 30.
5. What is the name of the Master's daytime retreat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the ritual Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard perform together. What is the outcome of this ritual?
2. Describe Richard's plan to overthrow Marcus.
3. What does Anita discover inside the small hallway Jean-Claude instructs Anita to look down?
4. What is Dominic's response to Anita asking if he can help her put the vampires back the way they were? Why does Anita have a problem with his answer?
5. What does Anita feel as she points her gun at Jason at the end of Chapter 27?
6. What promise does Richard ask Anita to keep in Chapter 37?
7. In what form will Richard and Marcus fight?
8. Where is Anita in the beginning of Chapter 42? How did she get there?
9. Why is Anita crying in Chapter 38?
10. Why does Edward call Anita in Chapter 20? Where does he tell Anita to go?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)