|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
2. Who meets Edward and Anita at the Circus of the Damned?
3. How did Magnus die?
(c) Burned alive.
4. Dominic states that lycanthropy is referred to as a _______.
5. Anita details in Chapter 27 that Richard stands in the middle of the room, a ________ held at arm's length above his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anita states uncontrolled power is ________.
2. All of the following people can bond together to form a triumvirate, except for who?
3. In the fight between Richard and Marcus, what is considered cheating?
4. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
5. _______ out of ________ coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned are empty in Chapter 30.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
2. What does Anita mean when she tells Richard, "Stop leaking all over me"?
3. Why are all the coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned identical?
4. What does Anita discover inside the small hallway Jean-Claude instructs Anita to look down?
5. Explain how Richard mends Jason's wounds. Whose blood does Jason need to drink and why?
6. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
7. Why is Anita at the hospital in Chapter 20?
8. For what does Edward need Jean-Claude's permission in the beginning of Chapter 34?
9. Why is Anita crying in Chapter 38?
10. What promise does Richard ask Anita to keep in Chapter 37?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)