|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Judith?
(a) Anita's stepmother.
(b) Anita's coworker.
(c) Anita's bestfriend.
(d) Anita's sister.
2. All of the following people can bond together to form a triumvirate, except for who?
3. What organ does Richard pull out of Marcus?
4. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
5. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Richard and Jean-Claude.
(b) Anita and Edward.
(c) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(d) Anita and Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Raina reveals that ________ was a plant from the very beginning.
2. When Richard asks Anita if she had intimate relations with Jean-Claude, what does she say?
3. Whose power is going through Anita's in Chapter 36?
4. Who meets Edward and Anita at the Circus of the Damned?
5. Who is Harley?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Jean-Claude's new bathroom. What is Anita's reaction to it?
2. What is Dominic's response to Anita asking if he can help her put the vampires back the way they were? Why does Anita have a problem with his answer?
3. What does Cassandra do in Chapter 41 that impresses Anita?
4. Where is Anita in the beginning of Chapter 42? How did she get there?
5. Describe the ritual Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard perform together. What is the outcome of this ritual?
6. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
7. Why is Anita crying in Chapter 38?
8. Does Anita think she is beautiful? Explain.
9. What does Anita mean when she tells Richard, "Stop leaking all over me"?
10. What does Anita feel as she points her gun at Jason at the end of Chapter 27?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)