|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
2. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
3. All of the following came up with a spell in Chapter 32, except for who?
4. Who gets to choose the form that Marcus and Richard will fight in?
(b) It's a coin toss.
5. What does Cassandra do to Anita at the end of Chapter 41?
(a) Shoots her.
(b) Kills her.
(c) Hugs her.
(d) Punches her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie have hanging inside his coffin?
2. For what reason does Cassandra say she is helping Raina?
3. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
4. Where does Richard shapeshift in Chapter 38?
5. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Richard's plan to overthrow Marcus.
2. What promise does Richard ask Anita to keep in Chapter 37?
3. What is Dominic's response to Anita asking if he can help her put the vampires back the way they were? Why does Anita have a problem with his answer?
4. What is the Circus of the Damned?
5. Who does Anita eventually have sexual relations with? Does this surprise you? Explain.
6. Why is Anita at the hospital in Chapter 20?
7. What does Anita discover inside the small hallway Jean-Claude instructs Anita to look down?
8. What does Anita feel as she points her gun at Jason at the end of Chapter 27?
9. Why does Edward call Anita in Chapter 20? Where does he tell Anita to go?
10. In what form will Richard and Marcus fight?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)