|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jean-Claude go after having intimate relations with Anita?
(a) To visit Richard.
(b) To visit Sabin.
(c) To his coffin.
(d) Into the woods.
2. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
3. What is the name of the Master's daytime retreat?
(a) The Pinnacle.
(b) Dead Dave's.
(c) Ringling Circus.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
4. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
5. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dominic, when can one raise zombies?
2. What organ does Richard pull out of Marcus?
3. What type of scar is on Jean-Claude's back?
4. Who does Anita say she's going to call to see if they know how to put vampires back in their coffins?
5. All of the following came up with a spell in Chapter 32, except for who?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
2. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
3. Why are the zombies Anita raises are in less than perfect form?
4. What does Anita feel as she points her gun at Jason at the end of Chapter 27?
5. Describe Jean-Claude's new bathroom. What is Anita's reaction to it?
6. What is the Circus of the Damned?
7. What does Cassandra do in Chapter 41 that impresses Anita?
8. What is Dominic's response to Anita asking if he can help her put the vampires back the way they were? Why does Anita have a problem with his answer?
9. Why is Anita crying in Chapter 38?
10. Explain what has happened to Anita in the beginning of Chapter 33.
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)