|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward buy Anita?
(a) A knife.
(b) A new Browning.
(c) A Firestar.
(d) A necklace.
2. Anita details in Chapter 27 that Richard stands in the middle of the room, a ________ held at arm's length above his head.
3. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
(a) A bed/ceiling fan.
(c) A door/wallpaper.
4. Who was Serephina's mortal servant?
(b) Magnus Bouvier.
(d) Willie McCoy.
5. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 72 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
2. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
3. Who does Anita tell Cassandra is to blame for Jean-Claude's bedroom being destroyed?
4. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
5. Who meets Anita back at the Circus of the Damned after the fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Circus of the Damned?
2. Why are the zombies Anita raises are in less than perfect form?
3. Describe Richard's plan to overthrow Marcus.
4. Where is Anita in the beginning of Chapter 42? How did she get there?
5. For what does Edward need Jean-Claude's permission in the beginning of Chapter 34?
6. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
7. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
8. Who does Anita eventually have sexual relations with? Does this surprise you? Explain.
9. Does Anita think she is beautiful? Explain.
10. Explain how Richard mends Jason's wounds. Whose blood does Jason need to drink and why?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)