|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
2. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
3. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
4. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
(b) A door/wallpaper.
(d) A bed/ceiling fan.
5. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
(a) Detective Reynolds.
(b) Detective Stoff.
(c) Detective Greeley.
(d) Detective Dolph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
2. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
3. Anita states uncontrolled power is ________.
4. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
5. Who does Anita say she's going to call to see if they know how to put vampires back in their coffins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
2. According to Anita, why would a hate group such as HAV kill Robert?
3. Describe Raina's outfit in Chapter 36.
4. When was the last time Anita was in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned?
5. What does Anita mean when she tells Richard, "Stop leaking all over me"?
6. Explain what has happened to Anita in the beginning of Chapter 33.
7. Why are all the coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned identical?
8. Why is Anita crying in Chapter 38?
9. Describe the ritual Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard perform together. What is the outcome of this ritual?
10. What does Anita feel as she points her gun at Jason at the end of Chapter 27?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)