|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "_______ withdrew his support of Marcus and threw in with Richard."
2. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) Killing a vampire.
(b) Finding a wereleopard.
(c) His skin disease.
(d) Opening a night club.
3. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
4. All of the following kinds of beings are at Catherine's dinner party, except for which?
5. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
2. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
3. Raina is the alpha female or ________.
4. What is a Freki?
5. Who does Cassandra claim has the "hots" for Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
2. Why won't Marcus kill Richard for rescuing Stephen?
3. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. Why does Stephen call and leave a message on Richard's phone?
5. Why is Anita dating Jean-Claude?
6. Why does Anita agree to keep her date with Jean-Claude?
7. Why does Anita have Stephen stay in her room instead of moving into Richard's room?
8. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
9. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
10. Why does Stephen wake Anita up in Chapter 9?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)