|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
2. Who is cutting Stephen with a steel knife in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) His brother.
3. What is another name for the District?
(a) Vampire Haven.
(b) Cold Boulevard.
(c) Blood Square.
(d) Fang Avenue.
4. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) Custard was barking at her door.
(b) To get a screwdriver.
(c) To get a hammer.
(d) She heard a noise in her apartment.
5. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Once a decade.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
2. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
3. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
4. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
5. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the partial change Richard does for Anita.
2. Why is Anita dating Jean-Claude?
3. Why does Stephen call and leave a message on Richard's phone?
4. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
5. How does Anita know there was someone in her apartment in Chapter 3?
6. Why does Anita not want the media to know she is dating Jean-Claude?
7. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
8. What does Jason do for Jean-Claude nightly?
9. According to Anita, what are Richard Zeeman's only two faults?
10. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)