|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) The Killing Dance.
(b) Danse Macabre.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) Guilty Pleasures.
2. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
3. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
4. The club Anita and Jean-Claude go to is in an old ________.
(a) Brewery Warehouse.
(d) Night club.
5. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
2. Raina is the alpha female or ________.
3. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
4. Who is Anita's bodyguard at the club?
5. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the manager of the club?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Damian doing at Danse Macabre that is illegal?
2. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
3. Describe Richard's house.
4. What does Jason do for Jean-Claude nightly?
5. Why does Richard always stop before killing someone?
6. Why does Anita ask Liv to leave her alone in Chapter 16?
7. Why does Anita agree to keep her date with Jean-Claude?
8. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
9. Why does Stephen wake Anita up in Chapter 9?
10. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)