|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
2. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
3. Who is Raina's mate?
4. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
(a) Bronze shot.
(b) Silver shot.
(c) Gold shot.
(d) Nickle shot.
5. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
2. What color is Richard's bedroom?
3. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
4. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
5. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the ritual Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard perform together. What is the outcome of this ritual?
2. What is Anita's response to Jean-Claude asking "Did you raise all of Nikolaos's old cemetery"?
3. Explain how Richard mends Jason's wounds. Whose blood does Jason need to drink and why?
4. What does Anita say is the reason why the triad of power is not going to work at the beginning of Chapter 41?
5. Why does Richard always stop before killing someone?
6. How does Anita know there was someone in her apartment in Chapter 3?
7. Why won't Dominic allow Anita to come inside his circle?
8. When was the last time Anita was in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned?
9. Why does Anita ask Liv to leave her alone in Chapter 16?
10. In what form will Richard and Marcus fight?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)