|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Raina film her movies?
(a) In Jean-Claude's house.
(b) In a barn.
(c) In a warehouse.
(d) In an empty apartment.
2. Anita states that if a shapeshifter gets killed, it's ________, but if a normal person gets killed, it's ________.
3. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) Danse Macabre.
(b) Guilty Pleasures.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) The Killing Dance.
4. According to Anita, who had baited and trapped Stephen for Raina?
(a) Stephen's brother.
5. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
2. Why can't Anita cross the blood circle around the murder victim's body?
3. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
4. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
5. What color is Richard's bedroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Anita know there was someone in her apartment in Chapter 3?
2. Why is Anita dating Jean-Claude?
3. What is Damian doing at Danse Macabre that is illegal?
4. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
5. Why does Stephen wake Anita up in Chapter 9?
6. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
7. According to Anita, what are Richard Zeeman's only two faults?
8. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
9. Why does Anita not want the media to know she is dating Jean-Claude?
10. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)