|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(a) James Dugan.
(d) Dominic Dumar.
2. Why can't Anita cross the blood circle around the murder victim's body?
(a) Because she is an animator.
(b) Because she is not dead.
(c) Because she is female.
(d) Because she is afraid of blood.
3. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
4. Who is Jean-Claude's human servant?
5. Richard tells Anita, "I can ________ your fear and I like it"?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
2. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
3. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
4. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
5. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Anita know there was someone in her apartment in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Edward call Anita while she is at Catherine's dinner party?
3. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
4. Why won't Marcus kill Richard for rescuing Stephen?
5. Why does Anita agree to keep her date with Jean-Claude?
6. Why does Anita ask Liv to leave her alone in Chapter 16?
7. What does Jason do for Jean-Claude nightly?
8. Why does Anita have Stephen stay in her room instead of moving into Richard's room?
9. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
10. According to Anita, what are Richard Zeeman's only two faults?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)