|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for food.
(b) To look for assassins.
(c) To look for Edward.
(d) To look for Jean-Claude.
2. Who asks Anita to marry her in Chapter 3?
3. What is a Freki?
(a) Second in command in a vampire pack.
(b) Second in command in a wolf pack.
(c) Second in command in a wererat pack.
(d) Second in command in a wereleopard pack.
4. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
(a) Hot stuff.
(c) Boy Scout.
5. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I don't know if I could kill a human being"?
2. Richard agrees to kill ________.
3. How old is Liv?
4. Why can't Anita cross the blood circle around the murder victim's body?
5. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why won't Marcus kill Richard for rescuing Stephen?
2. Describe the interview room Anita is in in Chapter 4.
3. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
4. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
5. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
6. When did Christine first meet Anita?
7. How does one become wolf king? What is another word for wolf king?
8. What does Jason do for Jean-Claude nightly?
9. Why does Richard always stop before killing someone?
10. Why is Rafael called to the meeting at Richard's house?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)