|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
2. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The Circus of the Damned.
(c) Creve Coeur.
(d) Richard's house.
3. Who is Jean-Claude's human servant?
4. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
5. How many legal vampire kills does Anita say she has?
(a) Over 250.
(b) Over 20.
(c) Over 45.
(d) Over 60.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
2. If a vampire acquires ________ complaints against them, they could get a death warrant issued.
3. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
4. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
5. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Damian doing at Danse Macabre that is illegal?
2. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
3. Describe the interview room Anita is in in Chapter 4.
4. How does Anita know there was someone in her apartment in Chapter 3?
5. Why does Richard always stop before killing someone?
6. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
7. Why does Stephen wake Anita up in Chapter 9?
8. Why does Anita agree to keep her date with Jean-Claude?
9. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
10. How does one become wolf king? What is another word for wolf king?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)