|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
2. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) Richard's house.
(b) Creve Coeur.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
3. Richard agrees to kill ________.
4. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
5. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
(a) He wants her to see him shapeshift.
(b) He wants to kill Marcus first.
(c) He wants to be married first.
(d) He wants her to breakup with Jean-Claude first.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Richard, most shapeshifters ________ when they change back to human form.
2. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
3. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
4. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
5. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why won't Marcus kill Richard for rescuing Stephen?
2. Describe the partial change Richard does for Anita.
3. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
4. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
5. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
6. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
7. When did Christine first meet Anita?
8. Why does Anita have Stephen stay in her room instead of moving into Richard's room?
9. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
10. According to Anita, what are Richard Zeeman's only two faults?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)