|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
(c) Stuffed animals.
2. Who is Jean-Claude's newest wolf?
3. Who is Raina's mate?
4. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for Jean-Claude.
(b) To look for Edward.
(c) To look for assassins.
(d) To look for food.
5. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
(a) Silver shot.
(b) Nickle shot.
(c) Bronze shot.
(d) Gold shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "pet name" does Jean-Claude have for Anita?
2. Raina is the alpha female or ________.
3. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
4. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
5. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Anita dating Jean-Claude?
2. When did Christine first meet Anita?
3. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
4. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
5. Why does Stephen call and leave a message on Richard's phone?
6. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
7. How does Anita know there was someone in her apartment in Chapter 3?
8. How does one become wolf king? What is another word for wolf king?
9. Why does Anita not want the media to know she is dating Jean-Claude?
10. According to Anita, what are Richard Zeeman's only two faults?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)