|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wolf pack considers Anita to be a ________.
2. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) The Killing Dance.
(b) Danse Macabre.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) Guilty Pleasures.
3. What color is Richard's bedroom?
(c) Pale green.
4. Who is Raina's mate?
5. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
2. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
3. Who says, "I don't know if I could kill a human being"?
4. Who asks Anita to marry her in Chapter 3?
5. According to Anita, who had baited and trapped Stephen for Raina?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. When did Christine first meet Anita?
3. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
4. Describe Richard's house.
5. Why is Rafael called to the meeting at Richard's house?
6. Why does Anita have Stephen stay in her room instead of moving into Richard's room?
7. Why is Anita dating Jean-Claude?
8. How does one become wolf king? What is another word for wolf king?
9. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
10. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)