|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(b) Dominic Dumar.
(d) James Dugan.
2. Where does Raina film her movies?
(a) In a barn.
(b) In an empty apartment.
(c) In a warehouse.
(d) In Jean-Claude's house.
3. If a vampire acquires ________ complaints against them, they could get a death warrant issued.
4. What is Edward searching Jean-Claude's limo for?
5. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
2. What color is Richard's bedroom?
3. Richard tells Anita, "I can ________ your fear and I like it"?
4. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
5. Who interrupts Cassandra and Anita's conversation in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does one become wolf king? What is another word for wolf king?
2. When did Christine first meet Anita?
3. Why is Anita dating Jean-Claude?
4. Describe the partial change Richard does for Anita.
5. Why does Edward call Anita while she is at Catherine's dinner party?
6. Describe the interview room Anita is in in Chapter 4.
7. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
8. Why does Anita not want the media to know she is dating Jean-Claude?
9. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
10. Why won't Marcus kill Richard for rescuing Stephen?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)