|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
2. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
(a) Nickle shot.
(b) Bronze shot.
(c) Gold shot.
(d) Silver shot.
3. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
(a) Because he overhearch Jean-Claude say he was.
(b) Because of her dress.
(c) Because she overheard her say she was.
(d) Because of her letter.
4. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
(a) Raina drugged him.
(b) Raina tied his legs together.
(c) He is dead.
(d) Raina cut off his legs.
5. Where does Raina film her movies?
(a) In a barn.
(b) In a warehouse.
(c) In an empty apartment.
(d) In Jean-Claude's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
2. How is the murder victim in Chapter 18 pinned down?
3. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
4. Who says, "I don't know if I could kill a human being"?
5. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Rafael called to the meeting at Richard's house?
2. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
3. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
4. Why does Anita have Stephen stay in her room instead of moving into Richard's room?
5. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
6. Why does Anita not want the media to know she is dating Jean-Claude?
7. Why does Anita agree to keep her date with Jean-Claude?
8. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
9. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
10. How does Anita know there was someone in her apartment in Chapter 3?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)