|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Liv?
(a) 200 years old.
(b) 600 years old.
(c) 587 years old.
(d) 153 years old.
2. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a decade.
(d) Once a year.
3. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
4. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(a) James Dugan.
(c) Dominic Dumar.
5. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
(a) The cold one.
(d) Dead man.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
2. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
3. Anita states that if a shapeshifter gets killed, it's ________, but if a normal person gets killed, it's ________.
4. Where does Raina film her movies?
5. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 12, when does Edward believe another assassin will try to kill Anita?
2. Why does Anita not want the media to know she is dating Jean-Claude?
3. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
4. What does Jason do for Jean-Claude nightly?
5. Describe the interview room Anita is in in Chapter 4.
6. Why does Stephen wake Anita up in Chapter 9?
7. What is Damian doing at Danse Macabre that is illegal?
8. Why is Rafael called to the meeting at Richard's house?
9. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
10. Why is Anita dating Jean-Claude?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)