|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
2. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) To get a screwdriver.
(b) Custard was barking at her door.
(c) She heard a noise in her apartment.
(d) To get a hammer.
3. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
4. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
5. According to Richard, most shapeshifters ________ when they change back to human form.
(a) Get hungry.
(b) Get thirsty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
2. What is another name for the District?
3. What is a Freki?
4. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
5. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that she is about to be "introduced to the world"?
2. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
3. According to Anita, what are Richard Zeeman's only two faults?
4. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
5. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
6. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
7. Describe Richard's house.
8. Describe the partial change Richard does for Anita.
9. What does Jason do for Jean-Claude nightly?
10. In Chapter 12, when does Edward believe another assassin will try to kill Anita?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)