|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a vampire acquires ________ complaints against them, they could get a death warrant issued.
2. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
3. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
4. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
5. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
(b) Rett syndrome.
(d) Vlad syndrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
2. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
3. According to Anita, who had baited and trapped Stephen for Raina?
4. How many legal vampire kills does Anita say she has?
5. What form of being is Richard Zeeman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Compare and contrast Dominic to Sabin.
2. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. Explain how Richard mends Jason's wounds. Whose blood does Jason need to drink and why?
4. Why does Edward call Anita in Chapter 20? Where does he tell Anita to go?
5. Describe the ritual Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard perform together. What is the outcome of this ritual?
6. What is Damian doing at Danse Macabre that is illegal?
7. Why does Edward take Anita to the hospital?
8. Describe the outfit Jean-Claude has Anita put on in Chapter 35.
9. What is the Circus of the Damned?
10. According to Anita, why would a hate group such as HAV kill Robert?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)