|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cassandra tells Anita that she obeys Jean-Claude, not his ________.
(b) Baby mama.
2. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
(a) The cold one.
(b) Dead man.
3. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
4. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A charicature of Arthur Conan Doyle.
5. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the District?
2. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
3. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
4. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
5. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anita ask Liv to leave her alone in Chapter 16?
2. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
3. Why does Anita agree to keep her date with Jean-Claude?
4. According to Anita, what are Richard Zeeman's only two faults?
5. Describe the interview room Anita is in in Chapter 4.
6. Why does Stephen wake Anita up in Chapter 9?
7. Why won't Marcus kill Richard for rescuing Stephen?
8. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
9. Why does Anita have Stephen stay in her room instead of moving into Richard's room?
10. When did Christine first meet Anita?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)