|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
2. Who is Raina's mate?
3. Who is Anita's bodyguard at the club?
4. What is a Freki?
(a) Second in command in a wereleopard pack.
(b) Second in command in a wererat pack.
(c) Second in command in a wolf pack.
(d) Second in command in a vampire pack.
5. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The Circus of the Damned.
(c) Richard's house.
(d) Creve Coeur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edward tell Anita not to drive her car?
2. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
3. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
4. How many legal vampire kills does Anita say she has?
5. What form of being is Christine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anita ask Liv to leave her alone in Chapter 16?
2. Describe the partial change Richard does for Anita.
3. Why does Stephen wake Anita up in Chapter 9?
4. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
5. Why does Richard always stop before killing someone?
6. Why does Edward call Anita while she is at Catherine's dinner party?
7. When did Christine first meet Anita?
8. Does Anita tell Dolph the truth about her contract on her life? Explain.
9. Why does Stephen call and leave a message on Richard's phone?
10. Why does Anita have Stephen stay in her room instead of moving into Richard's room?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)