|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) The Circus of the Damned.
(b) The Killing Dance.
(c) Danse Macabre.
(d) Guilty Pleasures.
2. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
3. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
(a) Mrs. Blake.
4. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(a) Ted Forrester.
5. "_______ withdrew his support of Marcus and threw in with Richard."
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
2. How old is Liv?
3. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
4. Who asks Anita to marry her in Chapter 3?
5. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Richard mad at Anita in the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. Why does Richard always stop before killing someone?
3. What is Damian doing at Danse Macabre that is illegal?
4. Why won't Marcus kill Richard for rescuing Stephen?
5. When was the last time Anita saw Monica Vespucci?
6. Why does Anita not want the media to know she is dating Jean-Claude?
7. How did Jean-Claude come to be Damian's master?
8. Why is Anita dating Jean-Claude?
9. Why is Dolph taking Anita to Creve Coeur?
10. Why does Edward call Anita while she is at Catherine's dinner party?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)