|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
2. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
3. All of the following came up with a spell in Chapter 32, except for who?
4. Who was Serephina's mortal servant?
(c) Willie McCoy.
(d) Magnus Bouvier.
5. What is the one thing that Anita states at the end of Chapter 38 that she could always depend on?
6. Who meets Edward and Anita at the Circus of the Damned?
7. Who states, "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection, the other bodyguards will make fun of me"?
8. Who says, "I like you, Anita. I like you a lot. I wish I didn't"?
9. What does Anita need in order to raise the dead?
(a) Frog legs.
10. Who does Anita say she's going to call to see if they know how to put vampires back in their coffins?
11. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
(a) Brings him back to life.
(b) Burns him.
(c) Buries him.
(d) Eats him.
12. Who says, "They're all mine. When night falls, they will be yours again, but their empty shells are mine."?
13. What color does Anita say her hair is?
14. Who is Judith?
(a) Anita's coworker.
(b) Anita's bestfriend.
(c) Anita's sister.
(d) Anita's stepmother.
15. Who asks, "If Anita didn't believe she could raise the dead during daylight hours, then how did she do it?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominic states that lycanthropy is referred to as a _______.
2. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
3. Who helps Anita get dressed in Chapter 35?
4. All of the following people can bond together to form a triumvirate, except for who?
5. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)