|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Anita say her hair is?
2. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
3. Who says, "They're all mine. When night falls, they will be yours again, but their empty shells are mine."?
4. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
5. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
6. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
7. To whom does Anita say it is a shame that they had to put clothes back on?
8. Dominic states that lycanthropy is referred to as a _______.
9. Who is Richard's lupa?
10. Who does Anita say she's going to call to see if they know how to put vampires back in their coffins?
11. Who is Judith?
(a) Anita's stepmother.
(b) Anita's sister.
(c) Anita's coworker.
(d) Anita's bestfriend.
12. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
(a) Burns him.
(b) Buries him.
(c) Eats him.
(d) Brings him back to life.
13. From who does a werewolf need to get permission from before they can enter a new territory?
(a) The president of the pack.
(b) The local council.
(c) The mayor of the new territory.
(d) The local pack leader.
14. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
15. For what reason does Cassandra say she is helping Raina?
(a) Because she owes Raina a favor.
(b) Because she is related to Raina.
(c) Because she is Raina's wolf.
(d) Because she is Sabin's wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
2. According to Dominic, when can one raise zombies?
3. Where does Jean-Claude go after having intimate relations with Anita?
4. Anita describes Jean-Claude's body like it was carved ________, every muscle, every curve of his body pale and perfect.
5. What is the one thing that Anita states at the end of Chapter 38 that she could always depend on?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)