|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward buy Anita?
(a) A new Browning.
(b) A Firestar.
(c) A knife.
(d) A necklace.
2. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
3. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
4. Who asks, "If Anita didn't believe she could raise the dead during daylight hours, then how did she do it?"
5. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
6. Anita details in Chapter 27 that Richard stands in the middle of the room, a ________ held at arm's length above his head.
7. Who says, "I like you, Anita. I like you a lot. I wish I didn't"?
8. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
9. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
10. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
11. What does Anita need in order to raise the dead?
(b) Frog legs.
12. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
(a) A spell.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A warlock.
(d) A live body.
13. Dominic states that lycanthropy is referred to as a _______.
14. How did Magnus die?
(b) Burned alive.
15. Whose power is going through Anita's in Chapter 36?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
2. What is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "It is a dance I do not wish to begin"?
3. Who says, "There are moments when honor is all that is left"?
4. Who gets to choose the form that Marcus and Richard will fight in?
5. What organ does Richard pull out of Marcus?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)