|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
(a) Detective Stoff.
(b) Detective Greeley.
(c) Detective Dolph.
(d) Detective Reynolds.
2. What does Willie have hanging inside his coffin?
(a) A Christmas ornament.
(b) A picture of his wife.
(c) Fuzzy dice.
(d) An air freshner.
3. The lukoi call sex ________.
(c) Kakahiaka .
(d) The killing dance.
4. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
5. Who states, "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection, the other bodyguards will make fun of me"?
6. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
7. Who says, "There are moments when honor is all that is left"?
8. Who meets Edward and Anita at the Circus of the Damned?
9. Where does Jean-Claude go after having intimate relations with Anita?
(a) To his coffin.
(b) To visit Sabin.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) To visit Richard.
10. How did Magnus die?
(a) Burned alive.
11. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
12. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
(a) A bed/ceiling fan.
(d) A door/wallpaper.
13. According to Anita in Chapter 40, ________ is a much harder beast to kill.
(c) True love.
14. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Richard and Jean-Claude.
(b) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(c) Anita and Richard.
(d) Anita and Edward.
15. Anita details in Chapter 27 that Richard stands in the middle of the room, a ________ held at arm's length above his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Harley?
2. Who does Anita say she's going to call to see if they know how to put vampires back in their coffins?
3. Who was Serephina's mortal servant?
4. Who does Anita want to feed off her in Chapter 30.
5. Why does Richard pick Anita up and move her away from the bedroom door in Chapter 26?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)