|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anita states uncontrolled power is ________.
2. Who is Richard's lupa?
3. What does Willie have hanging inside his coffin?
(a) An air freshner.
(b) Fuzzy dice.
(c) A picture of his wife.
(d) A Christmas ornament.
4. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Richard and Jean-Claude.
(b) Anita and Edward.
(c) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(d) Anita and Richard.
5. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
(a) A warlock.
(b) A live body.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A spell.
6. Who throws Jason into the wall at the Circus of the Damned?
7. For what reason does Cassandra say she is helping Raina?
(a) Because she owes Raina a favor.
(b) Because she is Sabin's wolf.
(c) Because she is related to Raina.
(d) Because she is Raina's wolf.
8. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
9. Who says, "I like you, Anita. I like you a lot. I wish I didn't"?
10. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
11. To whom does Anita say it is a shame that they had to put clothes back on?
12. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
13. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
14. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
15. According to Anita in Chapter 40, ________ is a much harder beast to kill.
(b) True love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
2. What problem does Dominic ask Anita for help with?
3. Who asks, "If Anita didn't believe she could raise the dead during daylight hours, then how did she do it?"
4. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
5. What color does Anita say fits her mood in the beginning of Chapter 41?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)