|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
2. When Richard asks Anita if she had intimate relations with Jean-Claude, what does she say?
(a) Yeah, what's it to you?
(b) No, I would never.
(c) Sure did.
(d) I would say it's not what it looks like, but it is.
3. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
4. What does Anita need in order to raise the dead?
(b) Frog legs.
5. Who does Jean-Claude bite at the end of Chapter 25?
6. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
7. All of the following came up with a spell in Chapter 32, except for who?
8. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
(a) A warlock.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A live body.
(d) A spell.
9. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
10. What color does Anita say fits her mood in the beginning of Chapter 41?
11. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
(a) Buries him.
(b) Brings him back to life.
(c) Eats him.
(d) Burns him.
12. What problem does Dominic ask Anita for help with?
13. What is the name of the Master's daytime retreat?
(a) The Circus of the Damned.
(b) Ringling Circus.
(c) The Pinnacle.
(d) Dead Dave's.
14. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
15. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, "If Anita didn't believe she could raise the dead during daylight hours, then how did she do it?"
2. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
3. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
4. What color does Anita say her hair is?
5. In the fight between Richard and Marcus, what is considered cheating?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)