|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
2. What color does Anita say fits her mood in the beginning of Chapter 41?
3. Who says, "Welcome, Richard, Anita. Welcome to our family"?
4. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Anita and Edward.
(b) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(c) Richard and Jean-Claude.
(d) Anita and Richard.
5. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
6. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
7. Who gets to choose the form that Marcus and Richard will fight in?
(a) It's a coin toss.
8. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
9. Who says, "I like you, Anita. I like you a lot. I wish I didn't"?
10. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
(a) A spell.
(b) A warlock.
(c) A live body.
(d) A dead body.
11. Who does Jean-Claude bite at the end of Chapter 25?
12. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
13. All of the following came up with a spell in Chapter 32, except for who?
14. All of the following people can bond together to form a triumvirate, except for who?
15. What color does Anita say her hair is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anita details in Chapter 27 that Richard stands in the middle of the room, a ________ held at arm's length above his head.
2. Who asks, "If Anita didn't believe she could raise the dead during daylight hours, then how did she do it?"
3. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
4. Dominic states that lycanthropy is referred to as a _______.
5. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)