|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the following people can bond together to form a triumvirate, except for who?
2. Who was Serephina's mortal servant?
(a) Willie McCoy.
(b) Magnus Bouvier.
3. What color does Anita say her hair is?
4. When Richard asks Anita if she had intimate relations with Jean-Claude, what does she say?
(a) I would say it's not what it looks like, but it is.
(b) Sure did.
(c) No, I would never.
(d) Yeah, what's it to you?
5. What does Willie have hanging inside his coffin?
(a) An air freshner.
(b) A Christmas ornament.
(c) A picture of his wife.
(d) Fuzzy dice.
6. Who does Anita tell Cassandra is to blame for Jean-Claude's bedroom being destroyed?
7. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Anita and Richard.
(b) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(c) Anita and Edward.
(d) Richard and Jean-Claude.
8. Where does Jean-Claude go after having intimate relations with Anita?
(a) To his coffin.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) To visit Sabin.
(d) To visit Richard.
9. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
10. According to Anita in Chapter 40, ________ is a much harder beast to kill.
(c) True love.
11. How does Richard mend Jason's wounds?
(a) Richard bandages Jason's wounds.
(b) Richard stitches Jason's wounds.
(c) Richard licks Jason's wounds.
(d) Richard glues Jason's wounds.
12. What problem does Dominic ask Anita for help with?
13. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
14. Who meets Anita back at the Circus of the Damned after the fight?
15. What does Edward buy Anita?
(a) A new Browning.
(b) A Firestar.
(c) A knife.
(d) A necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
2. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
3. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
4. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
5. Who says, "They're all mine. When night falls, they will be yours again, but their empty shells are mine."?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)