|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
2. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
3. What does Edward buy Anita?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A new Browning.
(c) A Firestar.
(d) A knife.
4. According to Anita, what would Richard and Marcus use to kill each other?
(a) Teeth and claws.
5. What does Cassandra do to Anita at the end of Chapter 41?
(a) Kills her.
(b) Punches her.
(c) Hugs her.
(d) Shoots her.
6. Who throws Jason into the wall at the Circus of the Damned?
7. Who is Harley?
(a) Cassandra's backup.
(b) Sabin's backup.
(c) Dominic's backup.
(d) Edward's backup.
8. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
9. Who meets Edward and Anita at the Circus of the Damned?
10. What color does Anita say her hair is?
11. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
12. What is the lupanar?
(a) The werewolves mating ritual.
(b) The werewolves meeting grounds.
(c) The werewolves place of power.
(d) The werewolves burial grounds.
13. For what reason does Cassandra say she is helping Raina?
(a) Because she is related to Raina.
(b) Because she is Raina's wolf.
(c) Because she owes Raina a favor.
(d) Because she is Sabin's wolf.
14. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
15. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
(a) Detective Stoff.
(b) Detective Dolph.
(c) Detective Greeley.
(d) Detective Reynolds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anita states uncontrolled power is ________.
2. Telling a vampire's ________ is one of Anita's talents.
3. Why does Richard pick Anita up and move her away from the bedroom door in Chapter 26?
4. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
5. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)