|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the following came up with a spell in Chapter 32, except for who?
2. Anita states uncontrolled power is ________.
3. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
4. What changed in Jean-Claude's bedroom from the last time Anita was in there?
(b) Bed sheets.
5. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 6 hours.
6. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
7. Anita assumes that Robert's death is a message for whom?
8. What is the lupanar?
(a) The werewolves place of power.
(b) The werewolves meeting grounds.
(c) The werewolves burial grounds.
(d) The werewolves mating ritual.
9. For what reason does Cassandra say she is helping Raina?
(a) Because she owes Raina a favor.
(b) Because she is related to Raina.
(c) Because she is Sabin's wolf.
(d) Because she is Raina's wolf.
10. _______ out of ________ coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned are empty in Chapter 30.
11. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
12. Who is Harley?
(a) Edward's backup.
(b) Dominic's backup.
(c) Cassandra's backup.
(d) Sabin's backup.
13. What does Edward buy Anita?
(a) A new Browning.
(b) A Firestar.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A knife.
14. How does Richard mend Jason's wounds?
(a) Richard bandages Jason's wounds.
(b) Richard stitches Jason's wounds.
(c) Richard glues Jason's wounds.
(d) Richard licks Jason's wounds.
15. According to Dominic, when can one raise zombies?
(a) Only on Halloween night.
(b) Only on the 13th day of the month.
(c) Only after the souls have flown.
(d) Only during a full moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
2. Why does Richard pick Anita up and move her away from the bedroom door in Chapter 26?
3. Who helps Anita get dressed in Chapter 35?
4. Who does Anita tell Cassandra is to blame for Jean-Claude's bedroom being destroyed?
5. Who was Serephina's mortal servant?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)