|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jean-Claude go after having intimate relations with Anita?
(a) To visit Richard.
(b) To his coffin.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) To visit Sabin.
2. From who does a werewolf need to get permission from before they can enter a new territory?
(a) The president of the pack.
(b) The local council.
(c) The mayor of the new territory.
(d) The local pack leader.
3. What does Edward buy Anita?
(a) A Firestar.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A new Browning.
(d) A knife.
4. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
(a) Detective Stoff.
(b) Detective Reynolds.
(c) Detective Dolph.
(d) Detective Greeley.
5. Dominic states that lycanthropy is referred to as a _______.
6. Who says, "Welcome, Richard, Anita. Welcome to our family"?
7. Who does Anita want to feed off her in Chapter 30.
8. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
9. Who meets Edward and Anita at the Circus of the Damned?
10. According to Anita, what would Richard and Marcus use to kill each other?
(d) Teeth and claws.
11. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
(a) A spell.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A live body.
(d) A warlock.
12. How did Magnus die?
(a) Burned alive.
13. Who states, "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection, the other bodyguards will make fun of me"?
14. Whose head does Anita shoot during the fight?
15. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Richard's lupa?
2. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
3. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
4. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
5. Who says, "They're all mine. When night falls, they will be yours again, but their empty shells are mine."?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)