|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed in Jean-Claude's bedroom from the last time Anita was in there?
(d) Bed sheets.
2. When Richard asks Anita if she had intimate relations with Jean-Claude, what does she say?
(a) No, I would never.
(b) I would say it's not what it looks like, but it is.
(c) Yeah, what's it to you?
(d) Sure did.
3. What type of scar is on Jean-Claude's back?
4. Who throws Jason into the wall at the Circus of the Damned?
5. Who states, "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection, the other bodyguards will make fun of me"?
6. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
(a) A bed/ceiling fan.
(c) A door/wallpaper.
7. What organ does Richard pull out of Marcus?
8. Who is Richard's lupa?
9. Who does Anita say she's going to call to see if they know how to put vampires back in their coffins?
10. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
11. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
12. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
13. Who does Jean-Claude bite at the end of Chapter 25?
14. Who says, "I like you, Anita. I like you a lot. I wish I didn't"?
15. What is the one thing that Anita states at the end of Chapter 38 that she could always depend on?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard mend Jason's wounds?
2. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
3. Whose head does Anita shoot during the fight?
4. What does Willie have hanging inside his coffin?
5. From who does a werewolf need to get permission from before they can enter a new territory?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)