|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Magnus die?
(d) Burned alive.
2. Anita assumes that Robert's death is a message for whom?
3. To whom does Anita say it is a shame that they had to put clothes back on?
4. What problem does Dominic ask Anita for help with?
5. Who helps Anita get dressed in Chapter 35?
6. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
7. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
8. What does Willie have hanging inside his coffin?
(a) Fuzzy dice.
(b) A Christmas ornament.
(c) A picture of his wife.
(d) An air freshner.
9. What color does Anita say fits her mood in the beginning of Chapter 41?
10. What does Anita need in order to raise the dead?
(b) Frog legs.
11. What is the lupanar?
(a) The werewolves burial grounds.
(b) The werewolves mating ritual.
(c) The werewolves meeting grounds.
(d) The werewolves place of power.
12. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
13. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
14. What does Cassandra do to Anita at the end of Chapter 41?
(a) Hugs her.
(b) Punches her.
(c) Shoots her.
(d) Kills her.
15. The lukoi call sex ________.
(c) The killing dance.
(d) Kakahiaka .
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
2. What changed in Jean-Claude's bedroom from the last time Anita was in there?
3. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
4. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
5. Who gets to choose the form that Marcus and Richard will fight in?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)