|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Welcome, Richard, Anita. Welcome to our family"?
2. Whose head does Anita shoot during the fight?
3. How does Richard mend Jason's wounds?
(a) Richard bandages Jason's wounds.
(b) Richard licks Jason's wounds.
(c) Richard glues Jason's wounds.
(d) Richard stitches Jason's wounds.
4. What organ does Richard pull out of Marcus?
5. For what reason does Cassandra say she is helping Raina?
(a) Because she owes Raina a favor.
(b) Because she is related to Raina.
(c) Because she is Sabin's wolf.
(d) Because she is Raina's wolf.
6. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
7. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
8. _______ out of ________ coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned are empty in Chapter 30.
9. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Anita and Richard.
(b) Richard and Jean-Claude.
(c) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(d) Anita and Edward.
10. From who does a werewolf need to get permission from before they can enter a new territory?
(a) The local council.
(b) The mayor of the new territory.
(c) The local pack leader.
(d) The president of the pack.
11. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
12. According to Dominic, when can one raise zombies?
(a) Only on the 13th day of the month.
(b) Only on Halloween night.
(c) Only during a full moon.
(d) Only after the souls have flown.
13. What changed in Jean-Claude's bedroom from the last time Anita was in there?
(a) Bed sheets.
14. Dominic states that lycanthropy is referred to as a _______.
15. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
(a) A warlock.
(b) A live body.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
2. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
3. Who says, "They're all mine. When night falls, they will be yours again, but their empty shells are mine."?
4. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
5. Who meets Anita back at the Circus of the Damned after the fight?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)