|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
2. In the fight between Richard and Marcus, what is considered cheating?
(a) Receiving help.
(b) Using garlic.
(c) Using silver bullets.
(d) Using silver knives.
3. Dominic states that lycanthropy is referred to as a _______.
4. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
5. Who says, "Welcome, Richard, Anita. Welcome to our family"?
6. The lukoi call sex ________.
(c) The killing dance.
(d) Kakahiaka .
7. Where does Richard shapeshift in Chapter 38?
(a) On top of Sabin.
(b) On top of Anita.
(c) On top of Cassandra.
(d) On top of Jean-Claude.
8. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
9. _______ out of ________ coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned are empty in Chapter 30.
10. For what reason does Cassandra say she is helping Raina?
(a) Because she is related to Raina.
(b) Because she owes Raina a favor.
(c) Because she is Sabin's wolf.
(d) Because she is Raina's wolf.
11. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
12. Who says, "I like you, Anita. I like you a lot. I wish I didn't"?
13. Who does Anita want to feed off her in Chapter 30.
14. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
15. How did Magnus die?
(c) Burned alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard asks Anita if she had intimate relations with Jean-Claude, what does she say?
2. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
3. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
4. Who says, "There are moments when honor is all that is left"?
5. Who is Richard's lupa?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)