|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
2. When Richard asks Anita if she had intimate relations with Jean-Claude, what does she say?
(a) I would say it's not what it looks like, but it is.
(b) Yeah, what's it to you?
(c) Sure did.
(d) No, I would never.
3. Who states, "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection, the other bodyguards will make fun of me"?
4. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
5. Anita assumes that Robert's death is a message for whom?
6. Why does Richard pick Anita up and move her away from the bedroom door in Chapter 26?
(a) Jean-Claude is trying to take Anita.
(b) Danger is coming.
(c) Richard wants Anita out of his way.
(d) Richard doesn't want Anita to leave.
7. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
(a) A spell.
(b) A warlock.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A live body.
8. Anita describes Jean-Claude's body like it was carved ________, every muscle, every curve of his body pale and perfect.
9. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
10. What is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "It is a dance I do not wish to begin"?
(a) Anita trying to raise the dead.
(b) Anita trying to kill him.
(c) Anita replacing the dead.
(d) Anita trying to kill Sabin.
11. Who does Jean-Claude bite at the end of Chapter 25?
12. How did Magnus die?
(b) Burned alive.
13. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
14. What does Willie have hanging inside his coffin?
(a) Fuzzy dice.
(b) A picture of his wife.
(c) An air freshner.
(d) A Christmas ornament.
15. Who does Anita tell Cassandra is to blame for Jean-Claude's bedroom being destroyed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What organ does Richard pull out of Marcus?
2. Who does Anita say she's going to call to see if they know how to put vampires back in their coffins?
3. What does Edward buy Anita?
4. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
5. According to Anita in Chapter 40, ________ is a much harder beast to kill.
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)