|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
2. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
3. Anita assumes that Robert's death is a message for whom?
4. What organ does Richard pull out of Marcus?
5. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 72 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
6. What does Anita need in order to raise the dead?
(d) Frog legs.
7. What does Edward buy Anita?
(a) A knife.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A Firestar.
(d) A new Browning.
8. Who was Serephina's mortal servant?
(b) Magnus Bouvier.
(d) Willie McCoy.
9. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
10. When Richard asks Anita if she had intimate relations with Jean-Claude, what does she say?
(a) No, I would never.
(b) Sure did.
(c) Yeah, what's it to you?
(d) I would say it's not what it looks like, but it is.
11. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
(a) Eats him.
(b) Brings him back to life.
(c) Burns him.
(d) Buries him.
12. All of the following came up with a spell in Chapter 32, except for who?
13. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
14. Whose head does Anita shoot during the fight?
15. In the fight between Richard and Marcus, what is considered cheating?
(a) Using silver knives.
(b) Using silver bullets.
(c) Using garlic.
(d) Receiving help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Raina reveals that ________ was a plant from the very beginning.
2. Who meets Anita back at the Circus of the Damned after the fight?
3. Who gets to choose the form that Marcus and Richard will fight in?
4. What does Willie have hanging inside his coffin?
5. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)