|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets to choose the form that Marcus and Richard will fight in?
(b) It's a coin toss.
2. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
3. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
(a) A warlock.
(b) A spell.
(c) A live body.
(d) A dead body.
4. How did Magnus die?
(c) Burned alive.
5. Whose head does Anita shoot during the fight?
6. Why does Richard pick Anita up and move her away from the bedroom door in Chapter 26?
(a) Richard doesn't want Anita to leave.
(b) Jean-Claude is trying to take Anita.
(c) Danger is coming.
(d) Richard wants Anita out of his way.
7. In the fight between Richard and Marcus, what is considered cheating?
(a) Receiving help.
(b) Using garlic.
(c) Using silver knives.
(d) Using silver bullets.
8. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
9. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
10. Who meets Edward and Anita at the Circus of the Damned?
11. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
(a) A door/wallpaper.
(c) A bed/ceiling fan.
12. What does Cassandra do to Anita at the end of Chapter 41?
(a) Shoots her.
(b) Punches her.
(c) Hugs her.
(d) Kills her.
13. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
14. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
15. The lukoi call sex ________.
(a) Kakahiaka .
(c) The killing dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
2. All of the following came up with a spell in Chapter 32, except for who?
3. Where does Richard shapeshift in Chapter 38?
4. Who does Anita want to feed off her in Chapter 30.
5. Who says, "I like you, Anita. I like you a lot. I wish I didn't"?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)