|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of scar is on Jean-Claude's back?
2. Whose power is going through Anita's in Chapter 36?
3. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
4. Who does Anita tell Cassandra is to blame for Jean-Claude's bedroom being destroyed?
5. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Anita and Richard.
(b) Anita and Edward.
(c) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(d) Richard and Jean-Claude.
6. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
7. What color does Anita say her hair is?
8. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
9. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
10. Anita details in Chapter 27 that Richard stands in the middle of the room, a ________ held at arm's length above his head.
11. Who states, "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection, the other bodyguards will make fun of me"?
12. In the fight between Richard and Marcus, what is considered cheating?
(a) Receiving help.
(b) Using garlic.
(c) Using silver bullets.
(d) Using silver knives.
13. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
14. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
15. Who asks, "If Anita didn't believe she could raise the dead during daylight hours, then how did she do it?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Serephina's mortal servant?
2. Dominic states that lycanthropy is referred to as a _______.
3. All of the following came up with a spell in Chapter 32, except for who?
4. Anita states uncontrolled power is ________.
5. _______ out of ________ coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned are empty in Chapter 30.
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)