|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
2. What type of scar is on Jean-Claude's back?
3. Raina reveals that ________ was a plant from the very beginning.
4. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
5. _______ out of ________ coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned are empty in Chapter 30.
6. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
7. According to Anita in Chapter 40, ________ is a much harder beast to kill.
(c) True love.
8. Who asks, "If Anita didn't believe she could raise the dead during daylight hours, then how did she do it?"
9. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Richard and Jean-Claude.
(b) Anita and Edward.
(c) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(d) Anita and Richard.
10. What is the one thing that Anita states at the end of Chapter 38 that she could always depend on?
11. What does Anita need in order to raise the dead?
(c) Frog legs.
12. Who does Jean-Claude bite at the end of Chapter 25?
13. What color does Anita say her hair is?
14. What is the lupanar?
(a) The werewolves burial grounds.
(b) The werewolves meeting grounds.
(c) The werewolves mating ritual.
(d) The werewolves place of power.
15. How did Magnus die?
(a) Burned alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anita describes Jean-Claude's body like it was carved ________, every muscle, every curve of his body pale and perfect.
2. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
3. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
4. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
5. All of the following came up with a spell in Chapter 32, except for who?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)