|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominic states that lycanthropy is referred to as a _______.
2. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
3. The lukoi call sex ________.
(a) Kakahiaka .
(b) The killing dance.
4. According to Anita in Chapter 40, ________ is a much harder beast to kill.
(b) True love.
5. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
6. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
7. Where does Jean-Claude go after having intimate relations with Anita?
(a) To visit Richard.
(b) To visit Sabin.
(c) To his coffin.
(d) Into the woods.
8. Who was Serephina's mortal servant?
(a) Willie McCoy.
(c) Magnus Bouvier.
9. From who does a werewolf need to get permission from before they can enter a new territory?
(a) The president of the pack.
(b) The local pack leader.
(c) The local council.
(d) The mayor of the new territory.
10. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
11. What is the lupanar?
(a) The werewolves mating ritual.
(b) The werewolves place of power.
(c) The werewolves burial grounds.
(d) The werewolves meeting grounds.
12. Who does Anita say she's going to call to see if they know how to put vampires back in their coffins?
13. Anita assumes that Robert's death is a message for whom?
14. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
15. What is the name of the Master's daytime retreat?
(a) The Pinnacle.
(b) The Circus of the Damned.
(c) Ringling Circus.
(d) Dead Dave's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
2. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
3. Who is Harley?
4. Who says, "I like you, Anita. I like you a lot. I wish I didn't"?
5. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)