|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anita say she's going to call to see if they know how to put vampires back in their coffins?
2. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
3. Who meets Edward and Anita at the Circus of the Damned?
4. According to Anita in Chapter 40, ________ is a much harder beast to kill.
(a) True love.
5. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
6. Who gets to choose the form that Marcus and Richard will fight in?
(a) It's a coin toss.
7. From who does a werewolf need to get permission from before they can enter a new territory?
(a) The mayor of the new territory.
(b) The president of the pack.
(c) The local council.
(d) The local pack leader.
8. According to Anita, what would Richard and Marcus use to kill each other?
(d) Teeth and claws.
9. Who is Judith?
(a) Anita's stepmother.
(b) Anita's bestfriend.
(c) Anita's coworker.
(d) Anita's sister.
10. Who does Jean-Claude bite at the end of Chapter 25?
11. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
12. According to Dominic, when can one raise zombies?
(a) Only on Halloween night.
(b) Only during a full moon.
(c) Only after the souls have flown.
(d) Only on the 13th day of the month.
13. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
14. Who helps Anita get dressed in Chapter 35?
15. What is the one thing that Anita states at the end of Chapter 38 that she could always depend on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
2. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
3. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
4. Who throws Jason into the wall at the Circus of the Damned?
5. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)