|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jean-Claude bite at the end of Chapter 25?
2. _______ out of ________ coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned are empty in Chapter 30.
3. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Anita and Richard.
(b) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(c) Richard and Jean-Claude.
(d) Anita and Edward.
4. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
5. According to Dominic, when can one raise zombies?
(a) Only after the souls have flown.
(b) Only during a full moon.
(c) Only on the 13th day of the month.
(d) Only on Halloween night.
6. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
7. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
8. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 72 hours.
9. According to Anita in Chapter 40, ________ is a much harder beast to kill.
(a) True love.
10. Who says, "They're all mine. When night falls, they will be yours again, but their empty shells are mine."?
11. To whom does Anita say it is a shame that they had to put clothes back on?
12. What does Edward buy Anita?
(a) A new Browning.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A knife.
(d) A Firestar.
13. Who is Richard's lupa?
14. Who meets Anita back at the Circus of the Damned after the fight?
15. Where does Richard shapeshift in Chapter 38?
(a) On top of Anita.
(b) On top of Sabin.
(c) On top of Jean-Claude.
(d) On top of Cassandra.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Anita, necromancy works only when you start with ________.
2. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
3. Who says, "I like you, Anita. I like you a lot. I wish I didn't"?
4. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
5. What does Cassandra do to Anita at the end of Chapter 41?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)