Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the following people are in Raina's barn in Chapter 42, except for who?
2. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
3. According to Jean-Claude, Anita can raise ________ like any other zombie.
4. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
5. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
6. Who says, "I like you, Anita. I like you a lot. I wish I didn't"?
7. Who asks, "If Anita didn't believe she could raise the dead during daylight hours, then how did she do it?"
8. Who meets Edward and Anita at the Circus of the Damned?
9. Who is the tall, muscular, with hair shaved on either side, the back left in a long ponytail?
10. Whose head does Anita shoot during the fight?
11. What is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "It is a dance I do not wish to begin"?
(a) Anita trying to raise the dead.
(b) Anita trying to kill him.
(c) Anita trying to kill Sabin.
(d) Anita replacing the dead.
12. In the fight between Richard and Marcus, what is considered cheating?
(a) Receiving help.
(b) Using silver knives.
(c) Using silver bullets.
(d) Using garlic.
13. Raina reveals that ________ was a plant from the very beginning.
14. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
15. Who was Serephina's mortal servant?
(c) Willie McCoy.
(d) Magnus Bouvier.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
2. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
3. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
4. According to Dominic, when can one raise zombies?
5. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)