|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Anita, who had baited and trapped Stephen for Raina?
(c) Stephen's brother.
2. If a vampire acquires ________ complaints against them, they could get a death warrant issued.
3. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
(a) Raina cut off his legs.
(b) Raina drugged him.
(c) He is dead.
(d) Raina tied his legs together.
4. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
5. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) His skin disease.
(b) Killing a vampire.
(c) Finding a wereleopard.
(d) Opening a night club.
6. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
7. How old is Liv?
(a) 200 years old.
(b) 587 years old.
(c) 600 years old.
(d) 153 years old.
8. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(a) James Dugan.
(d) Dominic Dumar.
9. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
(b) Boy Scout.
(d) Hot stuff.
10. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
11. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
(b) The cold one.
(d) Dead man.
12. Ted Forrester is an alias for __________.
13. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) Guilty Pleasures.
(b) Danse Macabre.
(c) The Killing Dance.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
14. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(c) Ted Forrester.
15. Who does Cassandra claim has the "hots" for Anita?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
2. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
3. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
4. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
5. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)