|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Raina film her movies?
(a) In an empty apartment.
(b) In Jean-Claude's house.
(c) In a barn.
(d) In a warehouse.
2. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) Guilty Pleasures.
(b) The Killing Dance.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) Danse Macabre.
3. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
4. Who says, "I don't know if I could kill a human being"?
5. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
6. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
(a) Interview room at the police station.
(b) In Jean-Claude's bedroom.
(c) In her apartment.
(d) At Robert's house.
7. Who is Jean-Claude's newest wolf?
8. What form of being is Richard Zeeman?
9. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
10. Who is Raina's mate?
11. How old is Liv?
(a) 153 years old.
(b) 587 years old.
(c) 600 years old.
(d) 200 years old.
12. What "pet name" does Jean-Claude have for Anita?
(c) Mi amour.
13. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
(a) He wants her to breakup with Jean-Claude first.
(b) He wants to be married first.
(c) He wants her to see him shapeshift.
(d) He wants to kill Marcus first.
14. The wolf pack considers Anita to be a ________.
15. Richard agrees to kill ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cassandra claim has the "hots" for Anita?
2. Who is cutting Stephen with a steel knife in the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. Who interrupts Cassandra and Anita's conversation in Chapter 15?
4. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
5. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)