|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edward was the epitome of ________ breeding.
2. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) She heard a noise in her apartment.
(b) To get a screwdriver.
(c) Custard was barking at her door.
(d) To get a hammer.
3. Who is Rafael?
(a) Jean-Claude's wolf.
(b) The Rat King.
(c) Anita's assassin.
(d) Edward's partner.
4. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
5. The wolf pack considers Anita to be a ________.
6. According to Richard, most shapeshifters ________ when they change back to human form.
(c) Get hungry.
(d) Get thirsty.
7. All of the following kinds of beings are at Catherine's dinner party, except for which?
8. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
(a) Gold shot.
(b) Nickle shot.
(c) Bronze shot.
(d) Silver shot.
9. Who is Raina's mate?
10. Why does Edward tell Anita not to drive her car?
(a) She's low on oil.
(b) Her assassin knows what kind of car she drives.
(c) In case of a car bomb.
(d) Her tires are flat.
11. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
12. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) Creve Coeur.
(b) Richard's house.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
13. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
14. Richard tells Anita, "I can ________ your fear and I like it"?
15. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Cassandra and Anita's conversation in Chapter 15?
2. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
3. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
4. Who does Cassandra claim has the "hots" for Anita?
5. Raina is the alpha female or ________.
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)