|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the murder victim in Chapter 18 pinned down?
(a) With knives.
(b) With crosses.
(c) With pins.
(d) With wood.
2. Marcus will go to war with all the following shapeshifters, except for which?
3. What is a Freki?
(a) Second in command in a vampire pack.
(b) Second in command in a wolf pack.
(c) Second in command in a wereleopard pack.
(d) Second in command in a wererat pack.
4. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
5. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
6. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(c) Ted Forrester.
7. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
8. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
(b) Rett syndrome.
(c) Vlad syndrome.
9. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
10. What is another name for the District?
(a) Blood Square.
(b) Vampire Haven.
(c) Fang Avenue.
(d) Cold Boulevard.
11. What form of being is Christine?
12. The club Anita and Jean-Claude go to is in an old ________.
(c) Brewery Warehouse.
(d) Night club.
13. Why can't Anita cross the blood circle around the murder victim's body?
(a) Because she is female.
(b) Because she is not dead.
(c) Because she is afraid of blood.
(d) Because she is an animator.
14. Who is Jean-Claude's human servant?
15. What is the name for the giant wolf that kills Odin at Ragnanok?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
2. "_______ withdrew his support of Marcus and threw in with Richard."
3. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the manager of the club?
4. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
5. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)