|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
2. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
3. What color is Richard's bedroom?
(c) Pale green.
4. Raina is the alpha female or ________.
5. Anita states that if a shapeshifter gets killed, it's ________, but if a normal person gets killed, it's ________.
6. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
7. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(b) Ted Forrester.
8. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
9. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
10. What is a Freki?
(a) Second in command in a wereleopard pack.
(b) Second in command in a wererat pack.
(c) Second in command in a vampire pack.
(d) Second in command in a wolf pack.
11. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
(a) Because he overhearch Jean-Claude say he was.
(b) Because of her dress.
(c) Because she overheard her say she was.
(d) Because of her letter.
12. All of the following kinds of beings are at Catherine's dinner party, except for which?
13. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
(b) Dead man.
(c) The cold one.
14. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
15. Cassandra tells Anita that she obeys Jean-Claude, not his ________.
(d) Baby mama.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
2. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
3. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
4. How many legal vampire kills does Anita say she has?
5. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)