|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
2. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
3. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
4. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
(a) In her apartment.
(b) In Jean-Claude's bedroom.
(c) Interview room at the police station.
(d) At Robert's house.
5. Who is Jean-Claude's newest wolf?
6. Who is Jean-Claude's human servant?
7. Why can't Anita cross the blood circle around the murder victim's body?
(a) Because she is afraid of blood.
(b) Because she is not dead.
(c) Because she is female.
(d) Because she is an animator.
8. What is Richard's profession?
(a) Police officer.
(d) Junior high school teacher.
9. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
(a) He wants her to see him shapeshift.
(b) He wants to kill Marcus first.
(c) He wants her to breakup with Jean-Claude first.
(d) He wants to be married first.
10. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
(b) Hot stuff.
(c) Boy Scout.
11. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
(a) Once a decade.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a week.
12. How old is Liv?
(a) 153 years old.
(b) 200 years old.
(c) 587 years old.
(d) 600 years old.
13. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) Finding a wereleopard.
(b) His skin disease.
(c) Killing a vampire.
(d) Opening a night club.
14. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
15. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
(a) Raina tied his legs together.
(b) Raina cut off his legs.
(c) He is dead.
(d) Raina drugged him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the District?
2. How many legal vampire kills does Anita say she has?
3. What is Edward searching Jean-Claude's limo for?
4. What form of being is Richard Zeeman?
5. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)