|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for assassins.
(b) To look for food.
(c) To look for Edward.
(d) To look for Jean-Claude.
2. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
(a) Nickle shot.
(b) Silver shot.
(c) Bronze shot.
(d) Gold shot.
3. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(c) Ted Forrester.
4. Who is Jean-Claude's newest wolf?
5. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
6. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
(b) Dead man.
(d) The cold one.
7. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
8. Who does Cassandra claim has the "hots" for Anita?
9. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
10. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
11. According to Richard, most shapeshifters ________ when they change back to human form.
(b) Get hungry.
(d) Get thirsty.
12. What color is Richard's bedroom?
(b) Pale green.
13. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
14. How old is Liv?
(a) 200 years old.
(b) 153 years old.
(c) 587 years old.
(d) 600 years old.
15. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
2. Where does Raina film her movies?
3. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
4. What form of being is Christine?
5. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)