|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) Creve Coeur.
(b) The Circus of the Damned.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Richard's house.
2. Who is cutting Stephen with a steel knife in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(d) His brother.
3. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
4. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
5. Who is Raina's mate?
6. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
7. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
8. Who is Rafael?
(a) Anita's assassin.
(b) The Rat King.
(c) Jean-Claude's wolf.
(d) Edward's partner.
9. All of the following kinds of beings are at Catherine's dinner party, except for which?
10. Who is Anita's bodyguard at the club?
11. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
(a) Because of her dress.
(b) Because he overhearch Jean-Claude say he was.
(c) Because of her letter.
(d) Because she overheard her say she was.
12. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
13. Why can't Anita cross the blood circle around the murder victim's body?
(a) Because she is female.
(b) Because she is afraid of blood.
(c) Because she is not dead.
(d) Because she is an animator.
14. What color is Richard's bedroom?
(a) Pale green.
15. Raina is the alpha female or ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
2. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
3. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
4. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
5. Cassandra tells Anita that she obeys Jean-Claude, not his ________.
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)