|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
(a) Bronze shot.
(b) Nickle shot.
(c) Gold shot.
(d) Silver shot.
2. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
3. Anita states that if a shapeshifter gets killed, it's ________, but if a normal person gets killed, it's ________.
4. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A charicature of Arthur Conan Doyle.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
5. Why can't Anita cross the blood circle around the murder victim's body?
(a) Because she is an animator.
(b) Because she is afraid of blood.
(c) Because she is female.
(d) Because she is not dead.
6. Who is Jean-Claude's newest wolf?
7. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(a) Ted Forrester.
8. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) Danse Macabre.
(b) The Killing Dance.
(c) Guilty Pleasures.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
9. What is another name for the District?
(a) Fang Avenue.
(b) Vampire Haven.
(c) Blood Square.
(d) Cold Boulevard.
10. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
(b) Stuffed animals.
11. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
12. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
13. How much money was Edward offered to kill Anita within 24 hours?
14. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
(a) Boy Scout.
(b) Hot stuff.
15. Who asks Anita to marry her in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Edward was the epitome of ________ breeding.
2. How many legal vampire kills does Anita say she has?
3. Cassandra tells Anita that she obeys Jean-Claude, not his ________.
4. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
5. What "pet name" does Jean-Claude have for Anita?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)