|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) The Killing Dance.
(b) Danse Macabre.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) Guilty Pleasures.
2. Raina is the alpha female or ________.
3. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a decade.
(d) Once a week.
4. Who does Cassandra claim has the "hots" for Anita?
5. What is Richard's profession?
(a) Police officer.
(c) Junior high school teacher.
6. Who is Anita's bodyguard at the club?
7. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
8. Who is Rafael?
(a) The Rat King.
(b) Jean-Claude's wolf.
(c) Edward's partner.
(d) Anita's assassin.
9. According to Anita, who had baited and trapped Stephen for Raina?
(a) Stephen's brother.
10. Who says, "I don't know if I could kill a human being"?
11. How old is Liv?
(a) 153 years old.
(b) 200 years old.
(c) 587 years old.
(d) 600 years old.
12. How is the murder victim in Chapter 18 pinned down?
(a) With pins.
(b) With wood.
(c) With knives.
(d) With crosses.
13. Who is Jean-Claude's human servant?
14. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
15. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
(a) He is dead.
(b) Raina cut off his legs.
(c) Raina tied his legs together.
(d) Raina drugged him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
2. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
3. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
4. What "pet name" does Jean-Claude have for Anita?
5. Edward was the epitome of ________ breeding.
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)