|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anita's bodyguard at the club?
2. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) To get a screwdriver.
(b) She heard a noise in her apartment.
(c) To get a hammer.
(d) Custard was barking at her door.
3. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
4. According to Richard, most shapeshifters ________ when they change back to human form.
(c) Get hungry.
(d) Get thirsty.
5. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
6. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) Danse Macabre.
(b) Guilty Pleasures.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) The Killing Dance.
7. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
(a) Nickle shot.
(b) Gold shot.
(c) Bronze shot.
(d) Silver shot.
8. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
9. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
10. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
11. Richard tells Anita, "I can ________ your fear and I like it"?
12. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
13. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) His skin disease.
(b) Killing a vampire.
(c) Opening a night club.
(d) Finding a wereleopard.
14. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
15. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cassandra claim has the "hots" for Anita?
2. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
3. Who is Rafael?
4. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
5. Edward was the epitome of ________ breeding.
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)