|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
2. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
3. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
4. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(a) James Dugan.
(c) Dominic Dumar.
5. Who is Jean-Claude's newest wolf?
6. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) His skin disease.
(b) Finding a wereleopard.
(c) Killing a vampire.
(d) Opening a night club.
7. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the manager of the club?
8. What form of being is Christine?
9. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
10. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
11. Who is Rafael?
(a) Jean-Claude's wolf.
(b) Anita's assassin.
(c) The Rat King.
(d) Edward's partner.
12. Richard tells Anita, "I can ________ your fear and I like it"?
13. Raina is the alpha female or ________.
14. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
15. Anita states that if a shapeshifter gets killed, it's ________, but if a normal person gets killed, it's ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
2. Who is cutting Stephen with a steel knife in the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. How many legal vampire kills does Anita say she has?
4. According to Anita, who had baited and trapped Stephen for Raina?
5. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)