|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
(a) Interview room at the police station.
(b) In her apartment.
(c) At Robert's house.
(d) In Jean-Claude's bedroom.
2. Who does Cassandra claim has the "hots" for Anita?
3. Why does Edward tell Anita not to drive her car?
(a) Her assassin knows what kind of car she drives.
(b) She's low on oil.
(c) Her tires are flat.
(d) In case of a car bomb.
4. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) A charicature of Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) A vampire.
5. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
6. What is Richard's profession?
(b) Police officer.
(c) Junior high school teacher.
7. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
(a) Hot stuff.
(c) Boy Scout.
8. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
(a) To discuss the Marcus situation.
(b) To find Anita.
(c) To find Anita's assassin.
(d) To vote on vampirism.
9. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(a) James Dugan.
(b) Dominic Dumar.
10. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
11. How is the murder victim in Chapter 18 pinned down?
(a) With crosses.
(b) With pins.
(c) With knives.
(d) With wood.
12. What form of being is Richard Zeeman?
13. What form of being is Christine?
14. What is a Freki?
(a) Second in command in a wereleopard pack.
(b) Second in command in a wererat pack.
(c) Second in command in a vampire pack.
(d) Second in command in a wolf pack.
15. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
(a) He lives in the ocean.
(b) He is made up of cartilage.
(c) He has big sharp teeth.
(d) He never stops moving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Raina's mate?
2. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
3. Cassandra tells Anita that she obeys Jean-Claude, not his ________.
4. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
5. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)