|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
2. Raina is the alpha female or ________.
3. Where does Raina film her movies?
(a) In a barn.
(b) In a warehouse.
(c) In an empty apartment.
(d) In Jean-Claude's house.
4. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) Finding a wereleopard.
(b) Opening a night club.
(c) Killing a vampire.
(d) His skin disease.
5. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
6. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
7. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
(a) To find Anita.
(b) To discuss the Marcus situation.
(c) To find Anita's assassin.
(d) To vote on vampirism.
8. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(c) James Dugan.
(d) Dominic Dumar.
9. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
10. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
(a) Gold shot.
(b) Nickle shot.
(c) Silver shot.
(d) Bronze shot.
11. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
12. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
13. Why does Edward tell Anita not to drive her car?
(a) Her assassin knows what kind of car she drives.
(b) In case of a car bomb.
(c) She's low on oil.
(d) Her tires are flat.
14. How is the murder victim in Chapter 18 pinned down?
(a) With crosses.
(b) With pins.
(c) With knives.
(d) With wood.
15. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(a) Ted Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
2. How old is Liv?
3. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
4. Cassandra tells Anita that she obeys Jean-Claude, not his ________.
5. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)