|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
(a) Because of her letter.
(b) Because she overheard her say she was.
(c) Because of her dress.
(d) Because he overhearch Jean-Claude say he was.
2. Richard agrees to kill ________.
3. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
(a) Gold shot.
(b) Bronze shot.
(c) Nickle shot.
(d) Silver shot.
4. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
5. What form of being is Richard Zeeman?
6. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
7. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
(a) To discuss the Marcus situation.
(b) To find Anita's assassin.
(c) To find Anita.
(d) To vote on vampirism.
8. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
(b) Boy Scout.
(d) Hot stuff.
9. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once a decade.
10. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
11. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
(b) Mrs. Blake.
12. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
13. What form of being is Christine?
14. Who is Rafael?
(a) Edward's partner.
(b) Anita's assassin.
(c) Jean-Claude's wolf.
(d) The Rat King.
15. Edward was the epitome of ________ breeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
2. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
3. What is another name for the District?
4. What "pet name" does Jean-Claude have for Anita?
5. Who is Jean-Claude's newest wolf?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)