|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the District?
(a) Vampire Haven.
(b) Fang Avenue.
(c) Cold Boulevard.
(d) Blood Square.
2. Ted Forrester is an alias for __________.
3. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
4. Who is cutting Stephen with a steel knife in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) His brother.
5. What is the name for the giant wolf that kills Odin at Ragnanok?
6. Marcus will go to war with all the following shapeshifters, except for which?
7. How many legal vampire kills does Anita say she has?
(a) Over 45.
(b) Over 60.
(c) Over 250.
(d) Over 20.
8. Edward was the epitome of ________ breeding.
9. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) Richard's house.
(b) Creve Coeur.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) The hospital.
10. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
11. What "pet name" does Jean-Claude have for Anita?
(d) Mi amour.
12. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(b) Dominic Dumar.
(d) James Dugan.
13. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
(a) Boy Scout.
(c) Hot stuff.
14. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
15. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
(a) Because of her dress.
(b) Because she overheard her say she was.
(c) Because of her letter.
(d) Because he overhearch Jean-Claude say he was.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Raina film her movies?
2. All of the following kinds of beings are at Catherine's dinner party, except for which?
3. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
4. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
5. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)