|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The club Anita and Jean-Claude go to is in an old ________.
(c) Night club.
(d) Brewery Warehouse.
2. How old is Liv?
(a) 600 years old.
(b) 587 years old.
(c) 200 years old.
(d) 153 years old.
3. What form of being is Richard Zeeman?
4. Who says, "I don't know if I could kill a human being"?
5. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) Finding a wereleopard.
(b) Opening a night club.
(c) Killing a vampire.
(d) His skin disease.
6. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
7. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
(a) He is made up of cartilage.
(b) He lives in the ocean.
(c) He has big sharp teeth.
(d) He never stops moving.
8. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the manager of the club?
9. According to Anita, who had baited and trapped Stephen for Raina?
(d) Stephen's brother.
10. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
11. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
(a) Raina drugged him.
(b) Raina cut off his legs.
(c) He is dead.
(d) Raina tied his legs together.
12. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) She heard a noise in her apartment.
(b) To get a screwdriver.
(c) Custard was barking at her door.
(d) To get a hammer.
13. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
14. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) The Circus of the Damned.
(b) Creve Coeur.
(c) Richard's house.
(d) The hospital.
15. Who is cutting Stephen with a steel knife in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(c) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
2. What is a Freki?
3. If a vampire acquires ________ complaints against them, they could get a death warrant issued.
4. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
5. Who is Anita's bodyguard at the club?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)