|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rafael?
(a) The Rat King.
(b) Edward's partner.
(c) Jean-Claude's wolf.
(d) Anita's assassin.
2. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
(a) Because she overheard her say she was.
(b) Because he overhearch Jean-Claude say he was.
(c) Because of her letter.
(d) Because of her dress.
3. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
4. Who says, "I don't know if I could kill a human being"?
5. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) Custard was barking at her door.
(b) To get a screwdriver.
(c) To get a hammer.
(d) She heard a noise in her apartment.
6. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
7. Who asks Anita to marry her in Chapter 3?
8. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the manager of the club?
9. What is a Freki?
(a) Second in command in a wereleopard pack.
(b) Second in command in a wolf pack.
(c) Second in command in a wererat pack.
(d) Second in command in a vampire pack.
10. What is the name for the giant wolf that kills Odin at Ragnanok?
11. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(c) Ted Forrester.
12. What is Richard's profession?
(a) Junior high school teacher.
(d) Police officer.
13. How much money was Edward offered to kill Anita within 24 hours?
14. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
15. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
2. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
3. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
4. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
5. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)