|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
2. What "pet name" does Jean-Claude have for Anita?
(d) Mi amour.
3. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
4. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
5. Who interrupts Cassandra and Anita's conversation in Chapter 15?
6. How many legal vampire kills does Anita say she has?
(a) Over 20.
(b) Over 45.
(c) Over 250.
(d) Over 60.
7. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(a) Dominic Dumar.
(c) James Dugan.
8. Cassandra tells Anita that she obeys Jean-Claude, not his ________.
(a) Baby mama.
9. What form of being is Christine?
10. Raina is the alpha female or ________.
11. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
12. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
13. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the manager of the club?
14. Anita states that if a shapeshifter gets killed, it's ________, but if a normal person gets killed, it's ________.
15. How is the murder victim in Chapter 18 pinned down?
(a) With wood.
(b) With knives.
(c) With crosses.
(d) With pins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted Forrester is an alias for __________.
2. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
3. According to Anita, who had baited and trapped Stephen for Raina?
4. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
5. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)