|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the District?
(a) Vampire Haven.
(b) Fang Avenue.
(c) Cold Boulevard.
(d) Blood Square.
2. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
3. How is the murder victim in Chapter 18 pinned down?
(a) With pins.
(b) With knives.
(c) With crosses.
(d) With wood.
4. How many legal vampire kills does Anita say she has?
(a) Over 60.
(b) Over 250.
(c) Over 45.
(d) Over 20.
5. Cassandra tells Anita that she obeys Jean-Claude, not his ________.
(b) Baby mama.
6. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
7. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) Guilty Pleasures.
(b) The Circus of the Damned.
(c) Danse Macabre.
(d) The Killing Dance.
8. Who is Anita's bodyguard at the club?
9. Marcus will go to war with all the following shapeshifters, except for which?
10. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
11. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
12. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
13. Who says, "I don't know if I could kill a human being"?
14. What is a Freki?
(a) Second in command in a wolf pack.
(b) Second in command in a vampire pack.
(c) Second in command in a wereleopard pack.
(d) Second in command in a wererat pack.
15. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) A charicature of Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) A vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
2. Edward was the epitome of ________ breeding.
3. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
4. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
5. Who asks Anita to marry her in Chapter 3?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)