|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
(b) Rett syndrome.
(d) Vlad syndrome.
2. What color is Richard's bedroom?
(c) Pale green.
3. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
4. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
5. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The Circus of the Damned.
(c) Richard's house.
(d) Creve Coeur.
6. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
(d) Mrs. Blake.
7. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
8. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(c) Ted Forrester.
9. What is the name for the giant wolf that kills Odin at Ragnanok?
10. What is a Freki?
(a) Second in command in a wereleopard pack.
(b) Second in command in a wererat pack.
(c) Second in command in a wolf pack.
(d) Second in command in a vampire pack.
11. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
(a) The cold one.
(c) Dead man.
12. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
13. Who is Raina's mate?
14. Who is cutting Stephen with a steel knife in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) His brother.
15. If a vampire acquires ________ complaints against them, they could get a death warrant issued.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anita's bodyguard at the club?
2. Marcus will go to war with all the following shapeshifters, except for which?
3. What is another name for the District?
4. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
5. The wolf pack considers Anita to be a ________.
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)