Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section I, ch. 1-2
1. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
2. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
3. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
4. Who is Jean-Claude's human servant?
5. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
6. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
7. All of the following kinds of beings are at Catherine's dinner party, except for which?
8. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the...
This section contains 2,180 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)