|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, ch. 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Serephina's mortal servant?
(a) Willie McCoy.
(d) Magnus Bouvier.
2. According to Anita in Chapter 40, ________ is a much harder beast to kill.
(a) True love.
3. Edward was the epitome of ________ breeding.
4. Who says, "I don't know if I could kill a human being"?
5. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
(a) He is made up of cartilage.
(b) He has big sharp teeth.
(c) He lives in the ocean.
(d) He never stops moving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose heart does Dominic have in his hand?
2. To whom does Anita say it is a shame that they had to put clothes back on?
3. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
4. Who comes to the foot of the bed where Anita is tied up too?
5. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)