|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, ch. 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
2. Anita details in Chapter 27 that Richard stands in the middle of the room, a ________ held at arm's length above his head.
3. How many legal vampire kills does Anita say she has?
(a) Over 250.
(b) Over 45.
(c) Over 20.
(d) Over 60.
4. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
5. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ out of ________ coffins in the coffin room under the Circus of the Damned are empty in Chapter 30.
2. Raina reveals that ________ was a plant from the very beginning.
3. Who throws Jason into the wall at the Circus of the Damned?
4. Why can't Anita cross the blood circle around the murder victim's body?
5. What is the lupanar?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)