|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, ch. 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
2. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Anita and Edward.
(b) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(c) Anita and Richard.
(d) Richard and Jean-Claude.
3. Who says, "There are moments when honor is all that is left"?
4. What does Edward place under Anita's hospital pillow?
(a) A cross.
(b) A Firestar.
(c) A knife.
(d) A Browning.
5. Who asks, "If Anita didn't believe she could raise the dead during daylight hours, then how did she do it?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
2. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
3. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
4. Who is Jean-Claude's human servant?
5. Ted Forrester is an alias for __________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)