|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, ch. 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dominic, when can one raise zombies?
(a) Only on the 13th day of the month.
(b) Only after the souls have flown.
(c) Only on Halloween night.
(d) Only during a full moon.
2. Whose power is going through Anita's in Chapter 36?
3. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
(a) A vampire.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) A charicature of Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) The Beatles.
4. From who does a werewolf need to get permission from before they can enter a new territory?
(a) The local pack leader.
(b) The mayor of the new territory.
(c) The president of the pack.
(d) The local council.
5. If a vampire acquires ________ complaints against them, they could get a death warrant issued.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard asks Anita if she had intimate relations with Jean-Claude, what does she say?
2. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
3. ________ is one of the most important aspects of magic.
4. What does Anita need in order to raise the dead?
5. All of the following people can bond together to form a triumvirate, except for who?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)