|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, ch. 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anita informs Harley that Jean-Claude has been hung by ________.
2. How does Richard mend Jason's wounds?
(a) Richard bandages Jason's wounds.
(b) Richard stitches Jason's wounds.
(c) Richard licks Jason's wounds.
(d) Richard glues Jason's wounds.
3. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) To get a screwdriver.
(b) Custard was barking at her door.
(c) She heard a noise in her apartment.
(d) To get a hammer.
4. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
5. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Anita and Richard.
(b) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(c) Anita and Edward.
(d) Richard and Jean-Claude.
Short Answer Questions
1. The club Anita and Jean-Claude go to is in an old ________.
2. Who offers to put Anita in a shapeshifter halfway house?
3. Where is Anita when she wakes in Chapter 45?
4. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
5. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)