|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edward tell Anita not to drive her car?
(a) Her tires are flat.
(b) Her assassin knows what kind of car she drives.
(c) She's low on oil.
(d) In case of a car bomb.
2. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
3. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
4. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
5. Who asks Anita to marry her in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was Edward offered to kill Anita within 24 hours?
2. Why does Richard pick Anita up and move her away from the bedroom door in Chapter 26?
3. Who is Rafael?
4. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
5. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)