|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 36 hours.
2. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
3. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
(b) Mrs. Blake.
4. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
(a) Rett syndrome.
(d) Vlad syndrome.
5. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) The Killing Dance.
(b) The Circus of the Damned.
(c) Guilty Pleasures.
(d) Danse Macabre.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
2. How does Richard mend Jason's wounds?
3. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
4. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
5. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)