|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
2. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
(d) Mrs. Blake.
3. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
4. Who says, "Welcome, Richard, Anita. Welcome to our family"?
5. If a vampire acquires ________ complaints against them, they could get a death warrant issued.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
2. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
3. Ted Forrester is an alias for __________.
4. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
5. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)