|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
(a) Gold shot.
(b) Bronze shot.
(c) Nickle shot.
(d) Silver shot.
2. Who is Rafael?
(a) Edward's partner.
(b) The Rat King.
(c) Jean-Claude's wolf.
(d) Anita's assassin.
3. What is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "It is a dance I do not wish to begin"?
(a) Anita trying to kill Sabin.
(b) Anita trying to kill him.
(c) Anita trying to raise the dead.
(d) Anita replacing the dead.
4. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
5. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I don't know if I could kill a human being"?
2. Who says, "There are moments when honor is all that is left"?
3. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
4. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
5. To whom does Anita say it is a shame that they had to put clothes back on?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)