|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
(a) Because she overheard her say she was.
(b) Because of her letter.
(c) Because of her dress.
(d) Because he overhearch Jean-Claude say he was.
2. Who was Serephina's mortal servant?
(a) Willie McCoy.
(d) Magnus Bouvier.
3. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
(b) Stuffed animals.
4. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
(c) A bed/ceiling fan.
(d) A door/wallpaper.
5. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anita assumes that Robert's death is a message for whom?
2. Why does Richard pick Anita up and move her away from the bedroom door in Chapter 26?
3. Ted Forrester is an alias for __________.
4. What is a Freki?
5. What "pet name" does Jean-Claude have for Anita?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)