|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, ch. 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jean-Claude's human servant?
2. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) She heard a noise in her apartment.
(b) Custard was barking at her door.
(c) To get a screwdriver.
(d) To get a hammer.
3. From who does a werewolf need to get permission from before they can enter a new territory?
(a) The local pack leader.
(b) The president of the pack.
(c) The local council.
(d) The mayor of the new territory.
4. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
5. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
2. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
3. Where is Dolph taking Anita in the beginning of Chapter 18?
4. Why can't Anita cross the blood circle around the murder victim's body?
5. To whom does Anita say it is a shame that they had to put clothes back on?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)