|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, ch. 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard pick Anita up and move her away from the bedroom door in Chapter 26?
(a) Richard doesn't want Anita to leave.
(b) Richard wants Anita out of his way.
(c) Jean-Claude is trying to take Anita.
(d) Danger is coming.
2. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(d) Ted Forrester.
3. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
(a) Boy Scout.
(d) Hot stuff.
4. How old is Liv?
(a) 153 years old.
(b) 600 years old.
(c) 200 years old.
(d) 587 years old.
5. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
(a) To find Anita's assassin.
(b) To vote on vampirism.
(c) To discuss the Marcus situation.
(d) To find Anita.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following kinds of beings are at Catherine's dinner party, except for which?
2. What does Anita need in order to raise the dead?
3. Who is Jean-Claude's newest wolf?
4. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
5. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)