|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, ch. 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Anita say it is a shame that they had to put clothes back on?
2. Raina is the alpha female or ________.
3. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
4. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
(a) 36 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 72 hours.
5. Anita assumes that Robert's death is a message for whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
2. What is the lupanar?
3. Cassandra tells Anita that she obeys Jean-Claude, not his ________.
4. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
5. If a vampire acquires ________ complaints against them, they could get a death warrant issued.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)