|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, ch. 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
(c) Rett syndrome.
(d) Vlad syndrome.
2. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
3. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
(a) He is dead.
(b) Raina cut off his legs.
(c) Raina tied his legs together.
(d) Raina drugged him.
4. How old is Liv?
(a) 200 years old.
(b) 153 years old.
(c) 587 years old.
(d) 600 years old.
5. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) Guilty Pleasures.
(b) Danse Macabre.
(c) The Killing Dance.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita need in order to raise the dead?
2. Where does Raina film her movies?
3. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
4. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
5. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)