|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, ch. 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) Opening a night club.
(b) Finding a wereleopard.
(c) His skin disease.
(d) Killing a vampire.
2. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
3. Who is cutting Stephen with a steel knife in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(b) His brother.
4. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
5. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the manager of the club?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many legal vampire kills does Anita say she has?
2. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
3. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
4. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
5. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)