|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, ch. 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) To get a screwdriver.
(b) To get a hammer.
(c) Custard was barking at her door.
(d) She heard a noise in her apartment.
2. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
(d) Mrs. Blake.
3. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(b) Ted Forrester.
4. The club Anita and Jean-Claude go to is in an old ________.
(a) Night club.
(b) Brewery Warehouse.
5. Who asks Anita to marry her in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for the giant wolf that kills Odin at Ragnanok?
2. What is Edward searching Jean-Claude's limo for?
3. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
4. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
5. Who is Jean-Claude's newest wolf?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)