|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, ch. 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(c) Ted Forrester.
2. Who says, "I don't know if I could kill a human being"?
3. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
(a) In her apartment.
(b) In Jean-Claude's bedroom.
(c) At Robert's house.
(d) Interview room at the police station.
4. Who is Anita's bodyguard at the club?
5. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(a) Dominic Dumar.
(b) James Dugan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
2. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
3. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
4. Who interrupts Cassandra and Anita's conversation in Chapter 15?
5. Richard agrees to kill ________.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)