|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, ch. 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edward tell Anita not to drive her car?
(a) Her assassin knows what kind of car she drives.
(b) She's low on oil.
(c) Her tires are flat.
(d) In case of a car bomb.
2. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
(a) He never stops moving.
(b) He has big sharp teeth.
(c) He is made up of cartilage.
(d) He lives in the ocean.
3. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
4. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
5. Who is Rafael?
(a) Anita's assassin.
(b) Jean-Claude's wolf.
(c) The Rat King.
(d) Edward's partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
2. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
3. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
4. What is the name of the new vampire Anita meets in chapter 15?
5. Who is Raina's mate?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)