|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, ch. 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
2. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
3. Who is Anita's bodyguard at the club?
4. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
(a) He is made up of cartilage.
(b) He has big sharp teeth.
(c) He lives in the ocean.
(d) He never stops moving.
5. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
2. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
3. Who is cutting Stephen with a steel knife in the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. If a vampire acquires ________ complaints against them, they could get a death warrant issued.
5. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)