|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, ch. 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
2. What is Edward searching Jean-Claude's limo for?
3. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for food.
(b) To look for assassins.
(c) To look for Jean-Claude.
(d) To look for Edward.
4. Anita states that if a shapeshifter gets killed, it's ________, but if a normal person gets killed, it's ________.
5. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
2. How is the murder victim in Chapter 18 pinned down?
3. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
4. Who is Raina's mate?
5. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)