|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, ch. 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
2. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
(a) Vlad syndrome.
(b) Rett syndrome.
3. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
4. Where does Raina film her movies?
(a) In a barn.
(b) In a warehouse.
(c) In Jean-Claude's house.
(d) In an empty apartment.
5. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
(a) Silver shot.
(b) Gold shot.
(c) Nickle shot.
(d) Bronze shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edward was the epitome of ________ breeding.
2. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
3. Who is Anita's bodyguard at the club?
4. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
5. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)