|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, ch. 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) Danse Macabre.
(b) Guilty Pleasures.
(c) The Killing Dance.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
2. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) His skin disease.
(b) Finding a wereleopard.
(c) Killing a vampire.
(d) Opening a night club.
3. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
(a) He is dead.
(b) Raina drugged him.
(c) Raina tied his legs together.
(d) Raina cut off his legs.
4. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
5. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
2. Richard agrees to kill ________.
3. If a vampire acquires ________ complaints against them, they could get a death warrant issued.
4. All of the following kinds of beings are at Catherine's dinner party, except for which?
5. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)