|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, ch. 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The club Anita and Jean-Claude go to is in an old ________.
(a) Brewery Warehouse.
(c) Night club.
2. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
3. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
(a) Raina tied his legs together.
(b) Raina cut off his legs.
(c) He is dead.
(d) Raina drugged him.
4. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
(a) To discuss the Marcus situation.
(b) To find Anita.
(c) To find Anita's assassin.
(d) To vote on vampirism.
5. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) The Circus of the Damned.
(b) Guilty Pleasures.
(c) Danse Macabre.
(d) The Killing Dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard agrees to kill ________.
2. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
3. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
4. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
5. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)