|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, ch. 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is cutting Stephen with a steel knife in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(c) His brother.
2. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
(b) The cold one.
(d) Dead man.
3. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
4. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(a) Dominic Dumar.
(c) James Dugan.
5. How old is Liv?
(a) 153 years old.
(b) 200 years old.
(c) 600 years old.
(d) 587 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
2. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
3. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
4. Marcus will go to war with all the following shapeshifters, except for which?
5. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)