|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, ch. 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
2. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
(a) At Robert's house.
(b) In her apartment.
(c) In Jean-Claude's bedroom.
(d) Interview room at the police station.
3. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(b) James Dugan.
(c) Dominic Dumar.
4. Who asks Anita to marry her in Chapter 3?
5. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
(a) To vote on vampirism.
(b) To find Anita's assassin.
(c) To discuss the Marcus situation.
(d) To find Anita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
2. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
3. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
4. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
5. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)