|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, ch. 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once a decade.
2. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for assassins.
(b) To look for Jean-Claude.
(c) To look for food.
(d) To look for Edward.
3. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
4. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
5. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Anita to marry her in Chapter 3?
2. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
3. Who is Jean-Claude's human servant?
4. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
5. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the manager of the club?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)