|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, ch. 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Raina's mate?
2. What form of being is Richard Zeeman?
3. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) To get a hammer.
(b) Custard was barking at her door.
(c) She heard a noise in her apartment.
(d) To get a screwdriver.
4. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
5. Where does Raina film her movies?
(a) In a warehouse.
(b) In a barn.
(c) In Jean-Claude's house.
(d) In an empty apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edward tell Anita not to drive her car?
2. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
3. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
4. How much money was Edward offered to kill Anita within 24 hours?
5. All of the following kinds of beings are at Catherine's dinner party, except for which?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)