|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, ch. 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
(a) He has big sharp teeth.
(b) He is made up of cartilage.
(c) He never stops moving.
(d) He lives in the ocean.
2. All of the following kinds of beings are at Catherine's dinner party, except for which?
3. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
(a) Boy Scout.
(b) Hot stuff.
4. What form of being is Richard Zeeman?
5. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
2. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
3. Richard tells Anita, "I can ________ your fear and I like it"?
4. What is Richard's profession?
5. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)