|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, ch. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
2. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
(a) He is made up of cartilage.
(b) He lives in the ocean.
(c) He has big sharp teeth.
(d) He never stops moving.
3. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
4. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
5. Ted Forrester is an alias for __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
2. Who is Raina's mate?
3. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
4. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
5. Who is cutting Stephen with a steel knife in the beginning of Chapter 8?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)