|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, ch. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "She's perfect for anyone who's into pain and has a death wish"?
2. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) Finding a wereleopard.
(b) Opening a night club.
(c) Killing a vampire.
(d) His skin disease.
3. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
(a) He lives in the ocean.
(b) He is made up of cartilage.
(c) He has big sharp teeth.
(d) He never stops moving.
4. What form of being is Richard Zeeman?
5. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edward tell Anita not to drive her car?
2. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
3. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
4. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
5. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)