|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, ch. 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
(b) Vlad syndrome.
(d) Rett syndrome.
2. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
3. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(b) Dominic Dumar.
(c) James Dugan.
4. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
5. Raina is the alpha female or ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted Forrester is an alias for __________.
2. What is a Freki?
3. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the manager of the club?
4. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
5. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)