|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, ch. 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
2. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
(a) To discuss the Marcus situation.
(b) To vote on vampirism.
(c) To find Anita's assassin.
(d) To find Anita.
3. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
4. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 72 hours.
5. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that Anita states at the end of Chapter 38 that she could always depend on?
2. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
3. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
4. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
5. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)