|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, ch. 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
2. What type of scar is on Jean-Claude's back?
3. Telling a vampire's ________ is one of Anita's talents.
4. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
(a) Detective Greeley.
(b) Detective Stoff.
(c) Detective Dolph.
(d) Detective Reynolds.
5. Who is Richard's lupa?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
2. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
3. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
4. Who had been one of the first vampires to ever cross Anita's line from monster to friend?
5. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)