|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, ch. 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita need in order to raise the dead?
(d) Frog legs.
2. Cassandra tells Anita that she obeys Jean-Claude, not his ________.
(d) Baby mama.
3. According to Anita, what would Richard and Marcus use to kill each other?
(a) Teeth and claws.
4. What "pet name" does Jean-Claude have for Anita?
(a) Mi amour.
5. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
(a) In Jean-Claude's bedroom.
(b) At Robert's house.
(c) In her apartment.
(d) Interview room at the police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anita speaking to when she says,"I owe you a box of doggie treats, furball"?
2. What is the lupanar?
3. Who interrupts Cassandra and Anita's conversation in Chapter 15?
4. Who helps Anita get dressed in Chapter 35?
5. What form of being is Christine?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)