|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, ch. 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
2. Anita states uncontrolled power is ________.
3. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Anita and Richard.
(b) Richard and Jean-Claude.
(c) Anita and Edward.
(d) Anita and Jean-Claude.
4. According to Anita, when a vampire gets around ________ years old, one shot to the chest doesn't always guarantee a kill.
5. All of the following kinds of beings are at Catherine's dinner party, except for which?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dominic, when can one raise zombies?
2. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
3. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
4. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
5. Who is Jean-Claude's human servant?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)