|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, ch. 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
2. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
3. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) The Circus of the Damned.
(b) Danse Macabre.
(c) The Killing Dance.
(d) Guilty Pleasures.
4. Anita details in Chapter 27 that Richard stands in the middle of the room, a ________ held at arm's length above his head.
5. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
(a) Nickle shot.
(b) Gold shot.
(c) Silver shot.
(d) Bronze shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard mend Jason's wounds?
2. In the fight between Richard and Marcus, what is considered cheating?
3. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
4. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
5. Who says, "You rob me of my hard-won control. Only you can do that to me, only you"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)