|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, ch. 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
2. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) To get a hammer.
(b) To get a screwdriver.
(c) Custard was barking at her door.
(d) She heard a noise in her apartment.
3. According to Jean-Claude in Chapter 24, "________ and ________ were what drew the power the first time."
4. The wolf pack considers Anita to be a ________.
5. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anita details in Chapter 27 that Richard stands in the middle of the room, a ________ held at arm's length above his head.
2. Telling a vampire's ________ is one of Anita's talents.
3. "_______ withdrew his support of Marcus and threw in with Richard."
4. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
5. Who does Jean-Claude bite at the end of Chapter 25?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)