|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, ch. 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) Killing a vampire.
(b) His skin disease.
(c) Finding a wereleopard.
(d) Opening a night club.
2. What is another name for the District?
(a) Blood Square.
(b) Cold Boulevard.
(c) Vampire Haven.
(d) Fang Avenue.
3. What form of being is Richard Zeeman?
4. What club does Anita and Jean-Claude go to on their date?
(a) Guilty Pleasures.
(b) Danse Macabre.
(c) The Killing Dance.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
5. How did Magnus die?
(c) Burned alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes and speaks to Greeley and tells him, "You have three witnesses that say Ms. Smith pulled her gun first. That it was self-defense"?
2. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
3. What is Richard's profession?
4. What is the name of the Master's daytime retreat?
5. Anita describes Jean-Claude's body like it was carved ________, every muscle, every curve of his body pale and perfect.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)