|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, ch. 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dominic, when can one raise zombies?
(a) Only during a full moon.
(b) Only on Halloween night.
(c) Only on the 13th day of the month.
(d) Only after the souls have flown.
2. Who says, "They're all mine. When night falls, they will be yours again, but their empty shells are mine."?
3. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
4. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) Custard was barking at her door.
(b) She heard a noise in her apartment.
(c) To get a hammer.
(d) To get a screwdriver.
5. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for food.
(b) To look for Edward.
(c) To look for assassins.
(d) To look for Jean-Claude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard states that he wouldn't have been killed by the shotgun blast because it wasn't ________.
2. Who interrupts Cassandra and Anita's conversation in Chapter 15?
3. Who is standing over Anita when she wakes in Chapter 24?
4. What is Edward searching Jean-Claude's limo for?
5. What "pet name" does Jean-Claude have for Anita?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)