|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, ch. 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
(b) Rett syndrome.
(d) Vlad syndrome.
2. How much money was Edward offered to kill Anita within 24 hours?
3. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
(a) Once a decade.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Once a month.
4. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
5. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the manager of the club?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Stephen stand in Chapter 8?
2. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
3. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
4. Richard tells Anita, "I can ________ your fear and I like it"?
5. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)