|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, ch. 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Edward searching Jean-Claude's limo for?
2. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
(d) Stuffed animals.
3. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(b) Dominic Dumar.
(d) James Dugan.
4. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
5. Which disease has become the highest rising birth defect since the legalizing of vampirism?
(a) Vlad syndrome.
(d) Rett syndrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard tells Anita, "I can ________ your fear and I like it"?
2. Edward was the epitome of ________ breeding.
3. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
4. Who is the father of Monica Vespucci's baby?
5. What is Richard's profession?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)