|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, ch. 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
(a) At Robert's house.
(b) In her apartment.
(c) Interview room at the police station.
(d) In Jean-Claude's bedroom.
2. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
3. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for food.
(b) To look for assassins.
(c) To look for Jean-Claude.
(d) To look for Edward.
4. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
(a) The cold one.
(c) Dead man.
5. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) Opening a night club.
(b) His skin disease.
(c) Finding a wereleopard.
(d) Killing a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
2. Which vampire has been a stripper at Guilty Pleasures, but is now the manager of the club?
3. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
4. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
5. Marcus will go to war with all the following shapeshifters, except for which?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)