|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, ch. 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) His skin disease.
(b) Opening a night club.
(c) Killing a vampire.
(d) Finding a wereleopard.
2. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
3. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
4. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
5. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) She heard a noise in her apartment.
(b) To get a screwdriver.
(c) Custard was barking at her door.
(d) To get a hammer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
2. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
3. Who does Anita call after arriving at Richard's house?
4. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
5. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)