|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, ch. 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
(a) A door/wallpaper.
(c) A bed/ceiling fan.
2. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for food.
(b) To look for assassins.
(c) To look for Edward.
(d) To look for Jean-Claude.
3. Anita describes Jean-Claude's body like it was carved ________, every muscle, every curve of his body pale and perfect.
4. For what reason does Anita state to the detective for why she went to her apartment?
(a) She heard a noise in her apartment.
(b) Custard was barking at her door.
(c) To get a screwdriver.
(d) To get a hammer.
5. Who does Anita want to feed off her in Chapter 30.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard do to Marcus after he kills him?
2. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
3. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
4. Why can't Anita cross the blood circle around the murder victim's body?
5. In the fight between Richard and Marcus, what is considered cheating?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)