|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, ch. 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the murder victim in Chapter 18 pinned down?
(a) With pins.
(b) With wood.
(c) With crosses.
(d) With knives.
2. What color is Richard's bedroom?
(a) Pale green.
3. Who does Anita identify as the murder victim in Chapter 18?
4. Cassandra tells Anita that she obeys Jean-Claude, not his ________.
(a) Baby mama.
5. What color does Anita say her hair is?
Short Answer Questions
1. The lukoi call sex ________.
2. Why can't Anita cross the blood circle around the murder victim's body?
3. Why is Richard worried that Anita is going to be intimate with Jean-Claude on their date?
4. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
5. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)