|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, ch. 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for Edward.
(b) To look for assassins.
(c) To look for food.
(d) To look for Jean-Claude.
2. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
(a) In Jean-Claude's bedroom.
(b) At Robert's house.
(c) Interview room at the police station.
(d) In her apartment.
3. What is the lupanar?
(a) The werewolves mating ritual.
(b) The werewolves burial grounds.
(c) The werewolves meeting grounds.
(d) The werewolves place of power.
4. Who is Judith?
(a) Anita's bestfriend.
(b) Anita's sister.
(c) Anita's stepmother.
(d) Anita's coworker.
5. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(a) Ted Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
2. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
3. Richard agrees to kill ________.
4. Who throws Jason into the wall at the Circus of the Damned?
5. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)