|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, ch. 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It wasn't that you risked your life, it was that you got rid of me before you did it"?
2. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for assassins.
(b) To look for Edward.
(c) To look for food.
(d) To look for Jean-Claude.
3. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
(a) He wants to be married first.
(b) He wants to kill Marcus first.
(c) He wants her to breakup with Jean-Claude first.
(d) He wants her to see him shapeshift.
4. What color does Anita say her hair is?
5. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
(b) Stuffed animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
2. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
3. All of the following people can bond together to form a triumvirate, except for who?
4. According to Anita, ________ works better if you don't keep testing it so often.
5. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)