|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, ch. 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
(a) The cold one.
(b) Dead man.
2. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
(a) Interview room at the police station.
(b) In Jean-Claude's bedroom.
(c) At Robert's house.
(d) In her apartment.
3. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a decade.
4. Whose blood does Anita have on her right hand In Chapter 17?
5. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
(a) Dominic Dumar.
(d) James Dugan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
2. What two new items are in Jean-Claude's bathroom in Chapter 22?
3. Who is Rafael?
4. In context, what does the word "toys" mean to Anita and Edward?
5. Who is a private detective who works-out with Anita on Saturday mornings?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)