|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, ch. 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ronnie's nickname for Jean-Claude?
(a) The cold one.
(c) Dead man.
2. Where is Anita in Chapter 4?
(a) In Jean-Claude's bedroom.
(b) In her apartment.
(c) At Robert's house.
(d) Interview room at the police station.
3. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
4. "_______ withdrew his support of Marcus and threw in with Richard."
5. Edward was the epitome of ________ breeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
2. All of the following people can bond together to form a triumvirate, except for who?
3. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
4. Who does Detective Branswell identify as the man in Anita's apartment?
5. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)