|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, ch. 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cassandra tells Anita that she obeys Jean-Claude, not his ________.
(a) Baby mama.
2. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for food.
(b) To look for assassins.
(c) To look for Jean-Claude.
(d) To look for Edward.
3. What is the lupanar?
(a) The werewolves meeting grounds.
(b) The werewolves place of power.
(c) The werewolves burial grounds.
(d) The werewolves mating ritual.
4. Who is posing as Anita's lawyer?
5. Who does Dolph refer to as Anita's "pet bounty hunter"?
(b) Ted Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person on Richard's mind the day of the full moon?
2. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
3. How often does Richard "turn furry"?
4. Richard agrees to kill ________.
5. Who walks in on Anita and Jean-Claude kissing?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)