|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
(a) Detective Dolph.
(b) Detective Greeley.
(c) Detective Stoff.
(d) Detective Reynolds.
2. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(b) A vampire.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) A charicature of Arthur Conan Doyle.
3. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
4. What color is Richard's bedroom?
(b) Pale green.
5. Who states, "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection, the other bodyguards will make fun of me"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
2. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
3. What does Edward buy Anita?
4. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
5. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)