|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on Anita's oversized T-shirt that she wears to bed?
(a) A charicature of Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) A vampire.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
2. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
3. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
4. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
5. Anita assumes that Robert's death is a message for whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
2. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
3. What does Edward buy Anita?
4. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
5. Who helps Anita get dressed in Chapter 35?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)