|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Anita, what would Richard and Marcus use to kill each other?
(a) Teeth and claws.
2. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
3. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
4. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
5. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
2. Who says, "Welcome, Richard, Anita. Welcome to our family"?
3. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
4. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
5. Who meets Edward and Anita at the Circus of the Damned?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)