|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard schedule a meeting at his house with all the were-animals?
(a) To vote on vampirism.
(b) To find Anita.
(c) To find Anita's assassin.
(d) To discuss the Marcus situation.
2. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
3. Richard tells Anita, "I can ________ your fear and I like it"?
4. Who says, "Welcome, Richard, Anita. Welcome to our family"?
5. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
(a) Detective Stoff.
(b) Detective Dolph.
(c) Detective Greeley.
(d) Detective Reynolds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Harley?
2. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
3. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
4. Who is Anita referring to when she says, "Will the real monster please stand up"?
5. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)