|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
(a) Detective Reynolds.
(b) Detective Dolph.
(c) Detective Greeley.
(d) Detective Stoff.
2. Who states, "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection, the other bodyguards will make fun of me"?
3. What does Edward buy Anita?
(a) A new Browning.
(b) A Firestar.
(c) A knife.
(d) A necklace.
4. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
5. How long does it take for police to take Anita's statement about Anabelle's death?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
2. What color is Richard's bedroom?
3. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
4. What is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "It is a dance I do not wish to begin"?
5. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)