|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
(a) He wants her to breakup with Jean-Claude first.
(b) He wants to kill Marcus first.
(c) He wants her to see him shapeshift.
(d) He wants to be married first.
2. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
3. Richard tells Anita, "I can ________ your fear and I like it"?
4. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(b) Richard and Jean-Claude.
(c) Anita and Richard.
(d) Anita and Edward.
5. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
2. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
3. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
4. What form of being is Detective Reynolds?
5. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)