|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
(a) Anita and Richard.
(b) Anita and Jean-Claude.
(c) Anita and Edward.
(d) Richard and Jean-Claude.
2. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
3. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
4. What is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "It is a dance I do not wish to begin"?
(a) Anita trying to kill him.
(b) Anita trying to kill Sabin.
(c) Anita replacing the dead.
(d) Anita trying to raise the dead.
5. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Welcome, Richard, Anita. Welcome to our family"?
2. Edward tells Anita in Chapter 20, that the deadline for her murder is now ________.
3. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
4. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
5. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)