|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
2. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for food.
(b) To look for Edward.
(c) To look for Jean-Claude.
(d) To look for assassins.
3. What nickname does Anita have for Richard?
(b) Hot stuff.
(c) Boy Scout.
4. Who claims to have tried to read Anita's aura?
(a) Detective Reynolds.
(b) Detective Greeley.
(c) Detective Stoff.
(d) Detective Dolph.
5. Whose power is going through Anita's in Chapter 36?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
2. Who is the person responsible for creating the contract on Anita's life?
3. Who says, "It's not pure master and servant. I know that from Alejandro. He couldn't control me, but I couldn't control him, either"?
4. Who is coming to stay the night with Anita at Jean-Claude's home?
5. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)