|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stephen, why does Richard go out into the woods in Chapter 9?
(a) To look for assassins.
(b) To look for Jean-Claude.
(c) To look for food.
(d) To look for Edward.
2. Who knocks on the door where Anita, Jean-Claude, and Richard are talking in Chapter 34?
3. It was ________ in the morning when Richard carried the unconscious Stephen into his bedroom.
4. Who is Jean-Claude's wolf and plays bodyguard and breakfast entree to the Master Vampire of the City?
5. What color is Richard's bedroom?
(c) Pale green.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
2. All of the following werewolves can partially change, except for who?
3. Who goes into Richard's room for towels to help the doctor mend Richard's wounds?
4. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
5. Telling a vampire's ________ is one of Anita's talents.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)