|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, ch. 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anita want to call to tell them about the most recent murder?
2. What is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "It is a dance I do not wish to begin"?
(a) Anita trying to kill Sabin.
(b) Anita trying to raise the dead.
(c) Anita replacing the dead.
(d) Anita trying to kill him.
3. Who is Jean-Claude referring to when he says, "He was mine. Mine to punish, mine to reward, mine to protect. I have failed him."?
4. Why does Richard want to wait before becoming intimate with Anita?
(a) He wants to be married first.
(b) He wants her to see him shapeshift.
(c) He wants her to breakup with Jean-Claude first.
(d) He wants to kill Marcus first.
5. According to Anita, what would Richard and Marcus use to kill each other?
(c) Teeth and claws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward buy Anita?
2. Richard tells Anita, "I can ________ your fear and I like it"?
3. Who is Harley?
4. Who is arguing in the beginning of chapter 33?
5. Who does Anita call after speaking with Edward in Chapter 20?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)