Section I, ch. 1-2
1. To whom is Anita referring to when she says, "The most beautiful corpse I'd ever seen was sitting behind my desk"?
2. What is the name of the vampire who Anita thinks looks like something out of an old Vincent Price movie?
3. All of the following vampires are in Anita's office in Chapter 1, except for who?
4. Who is Jean-Claude's human servant?
5. In what way does Anita compare Sabin to a shark?
(a) He has big sharp teeth.
(b) He never stops moving.
(c) He is made up of cartilage.
(d) He lives in the ocean.
6. For what does Sabin turn to Anita for help with?
(a) Killing a vampire.
(b) Opening a night club.
(c) Finding a wereleopard.
(d) His skin disease.
7. All of the following kinds of beings are at Catherine's dinner party, except for which?
This section contains 3,254 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)