Essay Topics/Writing Assignments
These 20 essay questions can be used as essay questions on a test, or as stand-alone essay topics for a take-home or in-class writing assignment. Students should have a full understanding of the text in order to answer these questions. They ask for a thorough analysis of the text.
1. Explain the significance of the title The Killing Dance. How does the author develop the significance of the title?
2. In an essay, distinguish Richard from Marcus. How are they similar? What are their major differences?
3. Analyze the relevance of the setting to the mood, the tone, and the overall meaning of the novel.
4. In an essay, explain how author Laurell K. Hamilton establishes Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship throughout the novel.
5. Analyze the literary techniques the author uses to describe to develop the plot of The Killing Dance.
This section contains 570 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)