|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Lou carry Amy into?
(a) His dad's office.
(b) The billiard room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The library.
2. Where does the bum say he spent a year stretch?
(a) Dallas strawberry farm.
(b) Houston pea farm.
(c) Central chicken farm.
(d) Formby Pig Farm.
3. Where does Lou hang his mop?
(a) The front porch.
(b) The parlor.
(c) The back porch.
(d) The kitchen.
4. Where does Lou drive Conway to?
(a) The airport.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The whitehouse.
(d) The train station.
5. Who does Lou say he wants to kill next?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lou say is running out of Hendricks' eyeballs?
2. Where does Lou say Hendricks could print the x-rays?
3. What does Conway come barging out of his office looking for?
4. Who does Lou think winks at Hendricks when he is talking to him?
5. What does Lou buy on the way back from the prayer meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hendricks ask Lou to talk to Johnnie?
2. How does Lou talk to the doctor when he first arrives at his house?
3. How did the man from the union find it was Johnnie who stole his tires?
4. Why does Hendricks say he is relieved Joyce died?
5. What does Lou say he knows about John Smith?
6. What does Lou learn about the construction work being done at the Greek's diner?
7. Why does Lou say he is proud of Amy?
8. What does Lou say about writers when they reach a highpoint in the story?
9. What deal do the bum and Lou come to?
10. What information does Rothman give about Johnnie?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)