|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny say is the only friend he has in town?
2. What does Lou say there is no good crying over?
(a) The dead.
(b) Spilled milk.
(d) The past.
3. What does Lou order at the cafe?
(a) Biscuits and gravy.
(b) Pancakes and syrup.
(c) Beans on toast.
(d) Ham and eggs.
4. What did Lou and Mike use to make a swimming pool?
(a) A rock pool.
(b) A horse trough.
(c) A trash can.
(d) A pig trough.
5. What does Lou take out of the woman's drawer?
(a) A knife.
(c) A ninja star.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lou have for breakfast once he gets back to Central City?
2. What is the name of the road Joyce Lakeland lives on?
3. When does Bob say it is the lightest?
4. What kind of state does Lou say Elmer was in before he died?
5. What does Conway tell Lou he has at stake?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rothman contact Lou in this section?
2. How does Lou implicate Chester as the murderer?
3. What does this section say about Amy and Lou's relationship?
4. Why does Lou say he is worried for Johnnie?
5. How does Chester react to Elmer's death?
6. What does Rothman tell Lou he is worried about?
7. Why does Lou tell Amy he is not so keen on marrying her just yet?
8. What does Lou do to his car before he goes to murder Joyce?
9. Why is Bob so upset when he arrives back at the hotel?
10. How does Lou kill Elmer and Joyce?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)