|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lou say there is no good crying over?
(a) Spilled milk.
(c) The dead.
(d) The past.
2. What does Lou say he does even when he is sleeping?
(a) Flirts with women.
(b) Eats pies.
(c) Catches criminals.
(d) Sorts out problems.
3. When does Bob say it is the lightest?
(a) Just before dark.
(c) As the sun rises.
(d) The middle of the day.
4. How does Lou say you should address anyone wearing a skirt?
5. What does Lou use to hit the woman?
(a) His fists.
(b) The butt of his gun.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lou say he likes about Bob?
2. What does Lou say he got rid of when he killed Joyce?
3. What does Lou take out of the woman's drawer?
4. What does Hendricks say is the one thing he knows?
5. What drink does the waiter bring for Lou?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rothman tell Lou he is worried about?
2. Why does Lou say he doesn't need a weapon?
3. Why does Lou tell Amy he is not so keen on marrying her just yet?
4. How does Chester react to Elmer's death?
5. Why is Lou uncomfortable with Bob and Hendricks?
6. Why does Lou say he is worried for Johnnie?
7. What does this section say about Amy and Lou's relationship?
8. Why does Lou say his car could not have possible made the tracks in the weeds?
9. How did Mike die?
10. How does Lou deal with Joyce in Chapter 2?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)