|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bob Maples say he is as straight as?
(b) A ruler.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A knife.
2. What kind of people does Lou say are his meat?
(a) Interesting and funny.
(b) Loopy and clever.
(c) Polite and intelligent.
(d) Loving and tactile.
3. What does Amy say will wake Lou up?
(c) A shower.
4. How is Mike Dean related to Lou?
(a) His foster brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His step brother.
(d) His cousin.
5. What does Lou say he has been as busy as recently?
(a) A rifler.
(b) A chigger.
(c) A chump.
(d) A ligger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Lou around eight o'clock?
2. Where does Bob say Elmer would be if he weren't dead?
3. What does Lou say he likes about Bob?
4. What does Lou take out of the woman's drawer?
5. What kind of company does Chester Conway own?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lou implicate Chester as the murderer?
2. Why does Rothman contact Lou in this section?
3. How does Chester react to Elmer's death?
4. Why does Lou say he is worried for Johnnie?
5. How does Lou deal with Joyce in Chapter 2?
6. How does Lou kill Elmer and Joyce?
7. Why does Lou say he doesn't need a weapon?
8. Why does Lou say his car could not have possible made the tracks in the weeds?
9. Why is Bob so upset when he arrives back at the hotel?
10. How did Mike die?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)