|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lou call Amy's death?
2. Where does Chester Conway have big offices?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) Fort Worth.
3. Where does Lou drive Conway to?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The train station.
(c) The whitehouse.
(d) The airport.
4. What does Smith's neck stick out like as he walks away?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A buzzard.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A vulture.
5. Where does Lou get the bottle of whiskey from?
(a) His laboratory.
(b) His basement.
(c) His mini-bar.
(d) His cooler.
6. What does Lou say is running out of Hendricks' eyeballs?
7. What game does Bob ask Lou to play with him?
8. What does Rothman say was stolen from one of his carpenters?
(a) His car tires.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His gun.
(d) His stetson.
9. What is Billy Boy Walker the best at in the country?
(a) Political campaigning.
(b) Private detective work.
(c) Criminal law.
10. What is the name of the man passing through town?
(a) John Doe.
(b) Peter Dove.
(c) Jack Soames.
(d) John Smith.
11. What does the billboard say is a little stronger in Central City?
(a) The hand clasp.
(b) The will.
(c) The laughter.
(d) The mind.
12. What does Lou tell Smith is the only thing that worries him?
(a) Going blind.
(b) His shoes wearing out.
(c) His corncob wearing out.
(d) His teeth falling out.
13. Where does Lou keep Elmer's money?
(a) Under a floorboard.
(b) In a briefcase.
(c) A kitchen drawer.
(d) A Bible.
14. Who does Rothman say is remodeling Max's restaurant?
(a) The local government.
(b) Conway Contruction.
(c) Central Works.
(d) The police.
15. What does Rothman say Walker has a long memory for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lou buy on the way back from the prayer meeting?
2. What kind of ground does Rothman say the church buried Johnnie in?
3. Who does Lou think winks at Hendricks when he is talking to him?
4. What kind of tree is the woman in the picture standing behind?
5. Who does Lou say is the only person other than himself Chester cares about?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)