|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Smith go to university?
2. Who do Amy and Lou watch working out?
(a) The soccer team.
(b) The basketball team.
(c) The baseball team.
(d) The football team.
3. What does Lou say he does on the Fifth of April, 1952?
(a) Leaves town.
(b) Sells his house.
(c) Kills Amy Stanton.
(d) Kills the bum.
4. Who did Johnnie get the $20 from?
5. What room does Lou carry Amy into?
(a) His dad's office.
(b) The billiard room.
(c) The library.
(d) The kitchen.
6. What does Lou say is coming up in the fall?
(a) His marriage.
(c) His birthday.
7. What does Lou say the politicians are?
8. What does Lou buy on the way back from the prayer meeting?
(a) Ice cream.
9. Whose office does Lou enter at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Bob's office.
(b) Conway's office.
(c) Hendricks' office.
(d) Rothman's office.
10. What does Lou compare the bum to when he sees Amy's body?
(a) A child.
(b) A jazz singer.
(c) A slave.
(d) A blues singer.
11. What does Hendricks say he would have done to Joyce if she had lived?
(a) Prosecuted her to the hilt.
(b) Married her.
(c) Run her out of town.
(d) Used her to get at Conway.
12. What does Rothman say people now call the white cottage?
(a) The horror cottage.
(b) The death cottage.
(c) The murder cottage.
(d) The killer cottage.
13. What does Johnnie ask Lou for?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A beer.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A candy.
14. What was the name of Lou's father's housekeeper?
15. What does Lou say is running out of Hendricks' eyeballs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amy carrying with her?
2. What does Lou say he sat on the edge of his bed doing until eight o'clock?
3. What does Lou clear up in the office before Amy arrives?
4. What does Amy grab hold of as she lies on the floor?
5. What does Conway come barging out of his office looking for?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)