|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lou have for breakfast once he gets back to Central City?
(b) Scrambled eggs.
(d) Biscuits and gray.
2. What does Amy say will wake Lou up?
(b) A shower.
3. What does Conway tell Lou he has at stake?
(a) His family.
(b) His business.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His wealth.
4. What does Lou say he acted like before entering the woman's house?
(a) A jerk.
(b) A chump.
(c) A fig.
(d) A clown.
5. Who does Chester ask to ride with him in the police car?
6. Who does Johnny say is the only friend he has in town?
7. What does Lou order at the cafe?
(a) Beans on toast.
(b) Ham and eggs.
(c) Biscuits and gravy.
(d) Pancakes and syrup.
8. What drink does the waiter bring for Lou?
9. What was founded in 1870?
(a) Hombre County.
(b) Wake City.
(c) Jefferson County.
(d) Central City.
10. What does Lou take out of the woman's drawer?
(a) A gun.
(b) A ninja star.
(c) A knife.
11. Where are Bob and Lou at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) The cafe.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The airport.
(d) The parking lot.
12. What is situated on West Seventh Street?
(a) A fish restaurant.
(b) A coffeehouse.
(c) Lou's hotel.
(d) The hospital.
13. What is Amy's job?
(a) A cowgirl.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
14. What does Lou say he has been as busy as recently?
(a) A rifler.
(b) A chigger.
(c) A chump.
(d) A ligger.
15. What is Howard Hendricks always talking about?
(a) His children.
(b) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lou and Mike use to make a swimming pool?
2. What does Lou compare Amy's tongue to?
3. When does Bob say it is the lightest?
4. What is the name of the town where Lou is staying in Chapter 9?
5. What does Lou blame his twitchy feeling on?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)