|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lou use to hit the woman?
(a) His fists.
(b) His shoes.
(c) The butt of his gun.
(d) His belt.
2. What was Mike in jail for?
(a) Child rape.
3. Where does Lou drive to after leaving the courthouse?
4. What kind of people does Lou say are his meat?
(a) Loving and tactile.
(b) Loopy and clever.
(c) Interesting and funny.
(d) Polite and intelligent.
5. What does Lou say the bums always size him up for?
(a) A killer.
(b) A hard man.
(c) An easy mark.
(d) A good piece.
6. Where are Bob and Lou at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) The bus station.
(b) The airport.
(c) The parking lot.
(d) The cafe.
7. Why does Lou think he is sitting in between the Sheriff and Hendricks?
(a) So he can't jump out.
(b) So the sheriff does not attack Hendricks.
(c) So has the best view of the road.
(d) So they can both attack him.
8. What kind of state does Lou say Elmer was in before he died?
9. Why does Lou say you should never pull a gun out on a drunk?
(a) He wil vomit over you.
(b) He will scream.
(c) He will run.
(d) He will act accordingly.
10. What does Lou say he does even when he is sleeping?
(a) Flirts with women.
(b) Eats pies.
(c) Catches criminals.
(d) Sorts out problems.
11. What type of people does Lou say he never has a desire to harm?
(d) Sick people.
12. How does the bum refer to Lou?
13. Where does Lou say it doesn't look good for a cop to hang around?
(b) Pool halls.
14. What does Lou have for breakfast once he gets back to Central City?
(b) Scrambled eggs.
(d) Biscuits and gray.
15. What does Lou say he likes about Bob?
(a) He is straight.
(b) He is a good talker.
(c) He is clever.
(d) He is fun-loving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lou say he got rid of when he killed Joyce?
2. How does Lou say you should address anyone wearing a skirt?
3. From what window of the train is the bum staring out?
4. What does Lou say there is no good crying over?
5. What does Lou think they should do to the Negros?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)