|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lou take out of the woman's drawer?
(a) A ninja star.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
2. Where does Lou drive to after leaving the courthouse?
3. What does Lou say he got rid of when he killed Joyce?
(a) His sickness.
(b) His brother's memory.
(c) The town's evil.
(d) The monkey on his back.
4. How does Lou say you should address anyone wearing a skirt?
5. Why does Lou say you should never pull a gun out on a drunk?
(a) He will run.
(b) He will scream.
(c) He wil vomit over you.
(d) He will act accordingly.
6. From what window of the train is the bum staring out?
(a) The sleeping department window.
(b) The bathroom window.
(c) The driver's window.
(d) The restaurant window.
7. Why does Conway want to fly Joyce in to Fort Worth?
(a) To conduct an autopsy.
(b) For better medical attention.
(c) To keep her under supervision.
(d) For her funeral.
8. In what state does the novel take place?
(a) North Carolina.
9. Who does Amy say she can smell on Lou?
10. What does Lou order at the cafe?
(a) Beans on toast.
(b) Pancakes and syrup.
(c) Ham and eggs.
(d) Biscuits and gravy.
11. What is the name of the town where Lou is staying in Chapter 9?
(a) Red Town.
(b) Cow Town.
(c) Bull Town.
(d) Pete Town.
12. What kind of state does Lou say Elmer was in before he died?
13. What kind of company does Chester Conway own?
(a) A shipping company.
(b) A construction company.
(c) A pie company.
(d) A cotton company.
14. What does Lou say there is no good crying over?
(b) Spilled milk.
(c) The past.
(d) The dead.
15. What does Amy thank her lucky stars for not happening to her?
(a) Getting pregnant with Lou's child.
(b) Marrying Lou.
(c) Lou murdering her.
(d) Catching a disease from Lou.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the road Joyce Lakeland lives on?
2. What does Lou say he has been as busy as recently?
3. What does Lou say he likes about Bob?
4. What does Lou say caused the track through the weeds?
5. What does Lou say the sun is pushing up over?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)