1. What food had Lou just finished when he saw the bum?
2. From what window of the train is the bum staring out?
The restaurant window.
3. What does Lou say the bums always size him up for?
An easy mark.
4. What city does the waitress come from?
5. What does Lou claim everyone is capable of listening to?
6. What does the proprietor give Lou as he leaves the bar?
7. What kind of people does Lou say are his meat?
Polite and intelligent.
8. What does Lou say he does even when he is sleeping?
Sorts out problems.
This section contains 3,194 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)