|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen through Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police play to Lou over and over again?
(a) Johnnie's voice.
(b) My Way.
(c) Death screams.
(d) Amy's laugh.
2. What is the name of the road Joyce Lakeland lives on?
(a) Wolfman Road.
(b) Elm Road.
(c) Leyton Road.
(d) Derrick Road.
3. Who does Lou think winks at Hendricks when he is talking to him?
(a) Hendricks' business partner.
(c) Hendricks' secretary.
4. What does Lou say he started doing when he was 18?
(a) Smokng cigarettes.
(b) Smoking cigars.
(c) Taking drugs.
5. What is the name of the man passing through town?
(a) Jack Soames.
(b) John Doe.
(c) Peter Dove.
(d) John Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What writer does Lou mention in this section?
2. How does Lou say you should address anyone wearing a skirt?
3. What does Hendricks say Johnnie used to hang himself?
4. What game does Bob ask Lou to play with him?
5. What does Lou say there is no good crying over?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)