|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One through Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what window of the train is the bum staring out?
(a) The bathroom window.
(b) The driver's window.
(c) The sleeping department window.
(d) The restaurant window.
2. What kind of people does Lou say are his meat?
(a) Loving and tactile.
(b) Interesting and funny.
(c) Polite and intelligent.
(d) Loopy and clever.
3. What does Lou say he has been as busy as recently?
(a) A chump.
(b) A ligger.
(c) A rifler.
(d) A chigger.
4. What is Amy's job?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A cowgirl.
5. What was Mike in jail for?
(d) Child rape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman say she doesn't jazz?
2. How does Lou say you should address anyone wearing a skirt?
3. What is the name of the road Joyce Lakeland lives on?
4. What does Lou claim everyone is capable of listening to?
5. What did Lou and Mike use to make a swimming pool?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)