|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen through Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was founded in 1870?
(a) Wake City.
(b) Jefferson County.
(c) Central City.
(d) Hombre County.
2. Where does Lou kick Amy?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the head.
(d) Inthe back.
3. Who does Rothman say is remodeling Max's restaurant?
(a) Conway Contruction.
(b) The local government.
(c) Central Works.
(d) The police.
4. What food had Lou just finished when he saw the bum?
(a) A steak.
(b) A sausage.
(c) A pie.
(d) An egg.
5. Who does Lou jokingly say he also killed?
(a) President Lincoln.
(b) Franz Ferdinand.
(c) Bob Kennedy.
(d) President McKinley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lou say he sat on the edge of his bed doing until eight o'clock?
2. What does Lou say he has been as busy as recently?
3. What is the last word on the gateway sign at the hospital?
4. What does Lou order at the cafe?
5. When does Bob say it is the lightest?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)