|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Seven through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amy thank her lucky stars for not happening to her?
(a) Lou murdering her.
(b) Getting pregnant with Lou's child.
(c) Marrying Lou.
(d) Catching a disease from Lou.
2. What is situated on West Seventh Street?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Lou's hotel.
(c) A coffeehouse.
(d) A fish restaurant.
3. What does Lou say he has been as busy as recently?
(a) A chump.
(b) A rifler.
(c) A ligger.
(d) A chigger.
4. Where does Bob say Elmer would be if he weren't dead?
(a) In a rehab center.
(b) In a mental hospital.
(c) Swinging from a tree.
(d) Starving in jail.
5. What type of people does Lou say he never has a desire to harm?
(a) Sick people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Lou around eight o'clock?
2. What does Lou say he does even when he is sleeping?
3. What was founded in 1870?
4. When does Bob say it is the lightest?
5. What does Lou say there is no good crying over?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)