|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the yacht that is described in Chapter 46?
(a) 30 feet.
(b) 40 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
2. Who is handing over the meeting to Bruce when Mark and Alec first sneak into the meeting in Chapter 36?
3. What does Mark say that Alec only calls him when he's scared in Chapter 50?
4. On what floor is Mark in the beginning of his dream/flashback in Chapter 46?
(a) The 4th floor.
(b) The 12th floor.
(c) The 15th floor.
(d) The 20th floor.
5. How does Alec manage to get rid of Mark's attacker at the Berg is lifting off in Chapter 44?
(a) He kicks him.
(b) He stabs him with a knife.
(c) He throws a hammer at his face.
(d) He shoots him with a Transvice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Alec landed the Berg when he and Mark eat the military meals in Chapter 45?
2. How does the narrator describe Mark's feelings as he fights the male pilot in Chapter 42?
3. Baxter describes a boat heading down what street in Chapter 46?
4. What are the drawings of that cover the interior of the second house that Mark and Alec inspect on their search in Chapter 54?
5. What conclusion does Mark reach regarding his situation in Chapter 43?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anton say the virus was developed and released in Chapter 33? What went wrong in the process?
2. How is Baxter's death described in the flashback in Chapter 46?
3. What do Mark and Alec do in preparation for their rescue mission in Chapter 48?
4. Why does Anton say a revolt is being planned in Chapter 33?
5. Who attacks Mark as he goes to join Alec in the cockpit in Chapter 44? How does Alec save Mark?
6. How do Mark and Alec manage to find Deedee and Trina in Chapter 56? How are Deedee and Trina described when they are rescued?
7. Describe Mark's battle with the male pilot in Chapter 42. How does Mark overcome the pilot?
8. What happens in the New York tunnels in Mark's dream/flashback in Chapter 35?
9. Where do Mark and Alec encounter Anton in Chapter 33? Why does Anton say he has abandoned his mission?
10. What is demanded by the gunman in the flashback in Chapter 47? How is the gunman overpowered?
This section contains 1,063 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)