|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cult followers do when their leader appears in Chapter 25?
(a) They scream.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They run away.
(d) They kneel.
2. Who first approaches the little girl to talk to her in Chapter 18?
3. What do the people do after they exit the aircraft in Chapter 3?
(a) They hide in the bushes.
(b) They shoot darts at civilians.
(c) They run for the church.
(d) They shoot Transvices at civilians.
4. Who does Trina say she has a date with in the flashback in Chapter 8?
5. The narrator says in Chapter 21, "Mark thought constantly about how there was one thing they always had." What is that one thing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the requisite uniform of the Glade described in the Prologue?
2. Where did Mark meet Lana and Alec?
3. What had Alec been prior to the sun flares?
4. Where does Alec lead Mark and Trina from the tunnels in the flashback in Chapter 20?
5. What color is the retractor button on the rifle with the grappling hook in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Mark when the power shuts down in the flashback in Chapter 8? What does he do?
2. What information do Mark and Alec gain from the workpad in Chapter 9?
3. What information does Jed reveal to Mark and Alec in Chapter 25? What interrupts Jed?
4. How does Alec confront the pilots once he enters the cockpit of the Berg in Chapter 7?
5. What does Alec surmise about the abandoned camp in Chapter 28?
6. How is the Berg described in Chapter 3? What happens when the Berg's ramp opens up?
7. How do Mark and Alec manage to make it back to their camp in Chapter 27? What do they find when they arrive?
8. Why does Lana tell Mark and Trina to hurry in Chapter 2? What is their mission for the day?
9. What leads to the separation of Mark and Alec from the others in their group in Chapter 22?
10. How does Mark respond when he encounters the Toad in Chapter 16? How is the Toad's behavior described?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)