|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how old is Baxter described in the flashback in Chapter 20?
2. The narrator says in Chapter 21, "Mark thought constantly about how there was one thing they always had." What is that one thing?
3. How many people exit the aircraft that lands in the village in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 2, Trina tells Mark she hasn't had a perfect day since she turned what age?
5. Who is injured and carried back toward the Central Shack in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are dancing around the fire when Alec and Mark creep up to them in the woods in Chapter 23?
2. Who powers up the workpad to check it against the map in Chapter 22?
3. What happens to the cult leader in the end of Chapter 25?
4. How did Mark first meet Trina?
5. The leader of the cult says he believes that the demons from the heavens and from the ships may visit how often "to remind us of what we need to become" in Chapter 25?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the tribal cult followers say they came to the woods in Chapter 24? What do they reveal about Deedee?
2. What does Deedee reveal about her past in Chapter 18?
3. How is the Berg described in Chapter 3? What happens when the Berg's ramp opens up?
4. What does Alec reveal to be the cause of the destruction in the flashback in Chapter 19?
5. Where is Mark when the power shuts down in the flashback in Chapter 8? What does he do?
6. What is described as Trina's favorite activity in Chapter 1? Where does Trina live?
7. Who kills the Toad in Chapter 16? Why?
8. What does Mark discover as Alec tries to get into the cockpit of the Berg in Chapter 6?
9. What is revealed through Teresa's thoughts about Thomas in the Prologue of The Kill Order?
10. How do Mark and Alec gain access to the interior of the Berg in Chapter 5?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)