1. How is the requisite uniform of the Glade described in the Prologue?
Shorts and a t-shirt.
2. What are human brains described as in the Prologue?
3. Who is on the operating table, about to undergo the Swipe in the Prologue?
4. How many years before the Prologue does Chapter 1 begin?
13 years earlier.
5. From what narrative perspective is the story related?
Third person, past tense.
6. What is Mark's blanket described as being made from in Chapter 1?
7. What had Alec been prior to the sun flares?
8. Where are Mark and his friends located in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 4,517 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)