|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 59-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alec tells Mark in Chapter 32, "We've got two objectives, kid." What is the first objective?
(a) To find Lana, Trina, and Deedee.
(b) To see Alec again.
(c) To avenge his father's death.
(d) To reach his mother on the phone.
2. What conclusion does Mark reach regarding his situation in Chapter 43?
(a) He believes he may be dying of cancer.
(b) He feels that he is getting a cold.
(c) He believes he is physically and mentally sharp.
(d) He believes he has the Flare.
3. Who is handing over the meeting to Bruce when Mark and Alec first sneak into the meeting in Chapter 36?
4. Who is the man waving the Berg in with a red flag in Chapter 67?
5. How does one of the pursuers manage to break into the Berg as it lifts off in Chapter 44?
(a) By using outside controls to open the door.
(b) By breaking a window with a hammer.
(c) By bombing the aircraft.
(d) By climbing through a ceiling duct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Chancellor that the Post-Flares Coalition Memorandum is from that Mark discovers on the workpad in Chapter 61?
2. Where did Mark meet Lana and Alec?
3. Alec tells Mark in Chapter 48, "A fine soldier is always scared. Makes you normal." What does he follow this line up with?
4. Who does Trina say she has a date with in the flashback in Chapter 8?
5. What are human brains described as in the Prologue?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)