|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who powers up the workpad to check it against the map in Chapter 22?
2. How do the old man's headquarters intend to get to Alaska to revolt in Chapter 33?
(a) By ship.
(b) By Berg.
(c) By a Flat Trans.
(d) By helicopter.
3. How wide is the yach that is described in Chapter 46?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 15 feet.
(d) 5 feet.
4. How does one of the pursuers manage to break into the Berg as it lifts off in Chapter 44?
(a) By using outside controls to open the door.
(b) By breaking a window with a hammer.
(c) By climbing through a ceiling duct.
(d) By bombing the aircraft.
5. Where are Mark and his friends located in the beginning of the novel?
(b) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the female gunman in Chapter 47?
2. What does the little girl say happened to all of the villagers in her town in Chapter 18?
3. How old is the little girl that the group encounters in Chapter 17?
4. Who has been imprisoned due to infection in Chapter 11?
5. Where has Alec landed the Berg when he and Mark eat the military meals in Chapter 45?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)