|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what mountain range is Mark and his friends' settlement in Chapter 1?
(a) The Sierra Nevada Mountains.
(b) The Ozark Mountains.
(c) The Trinity Alps.
(d) The Appalachian Mountains.
2. Who did Lana work for as an assistant prior to the sun flares?
3. Alec tells Mark in Chapter 32, "We've got two objectives, kid." What is the first objective?
(a) To find Lana, Trina, and Deedee.
(b) To avenge his father's death.
(c) To reach his mother on the phone.
(d) To see Alec again.
4. Who makes breakfast for the group in the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. What does Mark find in the aircraft to use as a weapon in Chapter 7?
(a) A hammer.
(b) An axe.
(c) A wrench.
(d) A fire extinguisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are dancing around the fire when Alec and Mark creep up to them in the woods in Chapter 23?
2. What do the people do after they exit the aircraft in Chapter 3?
3. What is the name of the group in Alaska that wanted to develop a virus, according to the old man in Chapter 33?
4. What is the name of the little girl that Mark's group encounters in Chapter 18?
5. What is Deedee doing when Mark awakens in Chapter 21?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)