|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago does the old man in the bunker room say they chose a settlement as a test in Chapter 33?
(a) 4 months ago.
(b) 6 months ago.
(c) 1 year ago.
(d) 2 months ago.
2. How many years before the Prologue does Chapter 1 begin?
(a) 10 years earlier.
(b) 5 years earlier.
(c) 13 years earlier.
(d) 20 years earlier.
3. What is painted on the sides of the aircraft that deliver supplies, according to the narrator in Chapter 3?
4. What happens to the cult leader in the end of Chapter 25?
(a) He stabs Mark.
(b) He runs into the woods.
(c) He dies.
(d) He murders Deedee.
5. What is Deedee doing when Mark awakens in Chapter 21?
(a) Peeling bark from a tree.
(b) Coloring in a coloring book.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Petting her dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alec say they have to get out of the underground tunnels in the flashback in Chapter 19?
2. How much time does Alec say they have to get out of the underground tunnels in the flashback in Chapter 19?
3. What is the name of the little girl that Mark's group encounters in Chapter 18?
4. Who asks Mark what is wrong when he awakens in Chapter 21?
5. What city is just on the other side of the canyon that Mark and Alec find in Chapter 29?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)